Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I can see a cartoon Horatio. :D Our ginger haired god, with his holy shades of sight and well, his sexy body clad in the 500 buck Armani suits. *sigh* Love it.

ilh214 said:
thats awesome! how cute would a cartoon Horatio be??? now i'm thinking action figures. Lt. Horatio Caine with poseable arms for putting them on his hips. Sunnies included. And you could press a button and he'd say things like "we never close" :lol: I could go on and on about this but I think I'll spare all of you...and I should probably get back to work...before I miss more cues to go on the air and get an angry call from the station manager.

OMG I would so buy that doll!!! I could also see a line of doll clothes for the H doll :lol: I would dress him in all striped shirts and black suits...those are my favourite wardrobe pieces of his.
You work at a radio station too? It's so much fun, isn't it?

You know what I've just noticed? David has worked with four future CSI actors/actresses before they were on a CSI show (all except for one): he worked with Holt McCallany (John Hagen on Miami) on 'Jade', Marg Helgenberger (Catherine on Vegas) and Wanda de Jesus (Detective Sevilla on Miami) on 'Gold Coast', and Paul Guilfoyle (Brass on Vegas) on 'Session 9' (Paul was already on Vegas when this movie was released). Deja Vu for him, definitely!!!

awww how can i forgot this quote Burn baby burn... obviously S5 will stay in my memory only with some so absurd scene and statements...
Personally I really like the BBB quote, it makes H so cool! Much as I like to see vulnerable and flawed H I love to see shades of Super-H at times too. It' part of his coolness that makes him attractive.

I mena I just love scenes where H does something really cool with some one-liner and you just think, 'that was way cool'. BBB is such an instance. Another is the stepping out of the ambulance and shooting 4 Mala Noches without getting shot himself in 'Rampage'. :p

hope after the return of some character near H to bring in day light the Real H
But I greatly look forward to that too! :D

It's very much a personal preference thing, but I find most of H's recent one-liners rather uncool. Not all of them (there have been some real classics that I love), but generally speaking, I'm not a fan of his one-liners. Maybe I've just grown tired of them. I find them rather unoriginal and predictable these days.
hope after the return of some character near H to bring in day light the Real H
Me too. ;) Also, in light of certain other spoilers regarding a couple of other characters (I won't say any more than that as details can be found in the Spoiler Lab thread) it seems that we could almost be returning to a Season 2-esque feel to the show. Now that really would be something to look forward to! :D

i start to have feeling that DC is some kind of disabled person
I have the same problem with my eyes as DC. I have to wear these god damn ugly glasses because my mom wouldn't fork out 120 dollars to get these frames similar to a pair of Dolce and Gabbana Sunnnies I saw once... :( It's either glasses, contacts or go without any help. I have this weird thing with sticking plastic on my eyeballs, so that is kind of out of the question. :lol: And I am in yr 10 so I can't exactly go without the glasses because of all the reading and computer work I have to do :(

Bullet Girl, your Super H icon is priceless.
Hehehe......thanks :D I had to google searchs air planes and birds for it lol :p
That pic of Horatio is from "Golden Parachute" :D

thats awesome! how cute would a cartoon Horatio be??? now i'm thinking action figures. Lt. Horatio Caine with poseable arms for putting them on his hips. Sunnies included. And you could press a button and he'd say things like "we never close" I could go on and on about this but I think I'll spare all of you...and I should probably get back to work...before I miss more cues to go on the air and get an angry call from the station manager.
Where do I put my name down for one?! :lol: that'd be so cute :D :p

it seems that we could almost be returning to a Season 2-esque feel to the show. Now that really would be something to look forward to!
I agree. It would be something to look forward to! :devil: :p

Lucy said:
It's very much a personal preference thing, but I find most of H's recent one-liners rather uncool. Not all of them (there have been some real classics that I love), but generally speaking, I'm not a fan of his one-liners. Maybe I've just grown tired of them. I find them rather unoriginal and predictable these days.
Agreed. I think I have grown tired of them too over the last couple of seasons - I'm sure they used to be so much better! ;)
Also, in light of certain other spoilers regarding a couple of other characters (I won't say any more than that as details can be found in the Spoiler Lab thread) it seems that we could almost be returning to a Season 2-esque feel to the show. Now that really would be something to look forward to! :D
Hee, I have to say for the first time in a long time, I actually feel slightly enthusiastic about developments on Miami & how these might have a positive effect on H's character. The spoilers were like music to my ears (apart from one about Ryan) and I just hope they materialize. :)

yeah i can't wait to see the new developments of the characters.....and the new episode is MONDAY!!!! yay...monday is deffinetly one of my fav days..but then again every day is because CSI: miami in on every day!!! i live in the US so......i get to see it every day of the week!!!!!! YAY!!! :D
and i would so pay for an H action figure.....actually all of them would make good action figures..... :D

That pic of Horatio is from "Golden Parachute"
2nd episode? Wow. Actually, it would officially be the 2nd, because the Pilot of CSI Miami and the Las Vegas CSI show credits, and it said DC, EP, AR, KA, and RC as guest stars. :)

i start to have feeling that DC is some kind of disabled person

No....David is not a disabled person, he just has a li'l eye problem. We all of something like that wrong with us. For me, it's insanity. :D :lol:

Ah, tomorrow is Triple Threat!! Yay! BTW, aren't there children involved? Because then we get to see more of Horaito. ;)

Action figure Horatio - I'm loving it!

I'm a newbie by the way and just thought I'd say hi. It's amazing to be in the company of so many people who are as crazy about The Man as I am.

Sarah x

MiamiDade said:
Lucy said:
Also, in light of certain other spoilers regarding a couple of other characters (I won't say any more than that as details can be found in the Spoiler Lab thread) it seems that we could almost be returning to a Season 2-esque feel to the show. Now that really would be something to look forward to! :D
Hee, I have to say for the first time in a long time, I actually feel slightly enthusiastic about developments on Miami & how these might have a positive effect on H's character. The spoilers were like music to my ears (apart from one about Ryan) and I just hope they materialize. :)

indeed, this spoilers are very welcome. i was disappoint that miami from crime show have become more like character development fairy-tales. but after the fact that S5 have some good epis and really try to bring in some improvement (not only for H character)...this fresh/curious news for the rest guys from his team, just come in time ... i think that one plot line like in S2 is just too good to be true, but u never know this tptb can surprise us with rights decisions for characters development and connection ...let hope this spoilers come true ;)

Maybe we can get a little Calleigh action figure, aiming a gun. :D :lol: And an Eric Delko in scuba gear. :lol:

Seriously i think you may be on to something. You could patent this idea and make a fortune!!

Hey, haven't seen you around MiamiBeachBabe, so welcome to Miami! (or Fort Miami if anyone else likes this idea :lol:) Enjoy! :D Yeah, it's a great idea- I'd buy Miami action figures!

Hunter said:
Maybe we can get a little Calleigh action figure, aiming a gun. :D :lol: And an Eric Delko in scuba gear. :lol:

Yes!!! I'm there!!!

I'm wondering why these aren't already being made. The possibilities are endless! I'd buy them all. :D And I'm totally down with calling it Fort Miami.

also...Hello to my fellow broadcaster EyeHeartH!!! yes, it is fun. :)

I can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. I've actually become excited in light of the spoilers and speculation. Let's just hope that TPTB doesn't let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back