Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I didn't see the TV guide (coz i'm in the UK) but I heard about it! I can see where they're coming from because he hasn't done any lab work for a while, and I think the writers should concider showing him do a little bit, he is still a CSI after all!

But, as long as he's in CSI, lab work or not, i'll still be watching!

good point i really think i wouldstop watching along with a lot more people if Horatio was killed off

The good ole days :lol:

I'm guessing the decision to keep H out of the lab only furthered his transition to Supercop. He used to be a 'Renaissance Man' of the crime lab, if you will, doing everything from lab work to interrogations to shootouts on the streets. Now all he does is interrogate and shoot, just like a plain cop, only more grandiose than before.

...Or maybe his labcoats got lost in the cleaning and it's taking them a couple of years to find them.

i have a question about an episode. u guys seen the episode a murder in s flash? my question is when H was interrogating the victims brother and he was like have u ever seen somewone so beautiful get ruined by drugs? y was H looking at yelina so weird was it becuz of raymond? o oh i just answered my own question lmao

Or maybe this happened to his labcoats...

Eric and Ryan walk into a dump.
Eric: What are we looking for?
Ryan: The victim's body. Suspect claimed he dumped her here.
Eric: *shifting through garbage* Oh my God. Ryan, get over here.
Ryan: *walks over* What the...
Eric: H used to do labwork. We all wondered where the labcoats were.
They stare at a huge car stuffed with Horatio's labcoats, laying under all the debris.

:lol:

csi_pinoy
That seems like that would be why.

Hunter
Nice...and I love the sig :lol:

Thanks. :D

Quick question, is DC's eyes actually blue?

SA-weet! :lol: People actually think i wear contacts, because mine are that blue too. :D

Oh...wow....

That's hot. ;) (SUE ME PARIS HILTON! HA!)

But seriosuly, that's a great cap. ;) That from Skeletons? Thanks for the cap! *snag!*

^ Paris Hilton...oh gosh :lol: ...not to go OT but...haha nevermind. :lol:Pusher I agree. Yelina has tried, without pushing, to get him to open up, and he himself knows that honesty is what makes a great relationship and family...and I think that until he does that, until he becomes more open, honest, and the way he used to be, he can't have a relationship with not only Yelina but anyone. Hope I don't offend any non-shippers.

And yes, the whole Yelina storyline was great- I loved having a female detective, and I actually liked the Ray storyline as well, and Yelina fit in pretty well- I just loved her in 'Body Count' when she stood with h overlooking the Marina and Miami after they had gotten Stuart Otis. She was just great to watch, as a love interest or not. I just loved her character. :D

Thanks for that cap. And DC even looks fine as a woman. The first time I looked at that pic I actually thought, 'kinda pretty.' :lol: Then I realized it was him! And that last cap- not only do his eyes look good, his hair is dark there. (sometimes it looks lighter, like a carrot, to me) I always thought he had :eek: eyes and hair. :D Thanks guys.

lol cainesugar the frst pargraph of wha u just said kid of reminds me of clark kent(super man) in smallville if anyone watches that show thats exactly what clark and lana have... anyways off topic sry feds

^ Yep. I watch it, and I always compare the two. Smallville= second fave show. CSIM= first.
Sorry mods.

And DC even looks fine as a woman.

What's THAT supposed to mean?? :lol:

(sometimes it looks lighter, like a carrot, to me)

Hardy har-har...

Horatio was there for Yelina for 10 years before she even got married. He was always there to help out, even when she had Ray Jr., he was considered an extremely close family friend. Then Ray died and Horatio was there for Yelina, and he's there in higher and higher levels, and Yelina is aware of that. ;) That's from the interview on S1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back