Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

It's in season 1?? Wow, i have it in my room and i've never seen it. I'll watch it tonight. :D

Those pics are great!!! I loved him in Session 9...especially the psycho bit in the stairwell. :) and in King of New York? Hot! that accent? Even hotter!!!

I love me some David Caruso. No doubt about it.

The fourth one down...is that him in drag??? Dear God what is that from?? This suddenly makes my attraction to him seem a little bit more justified...since he's the only dude I've ever...EVER...considered sexy in any way.

God I really need CSI Miami Season 1 one dvd. I rented it once but I didn't find the SM interview. Darn.

Thanks for those lovely pictures by the way.

The question really is whether he will ever overcome this self imposed barrier? Time will tell, but I imagine that the writers will continue to develop this storyarc, even if it lasts the duration of the show

Egads! The duration of the show!?! I don't think I can wait that long. I can understand if the writers wanna drag it a little more, but I'd like to see them interact on-screen to show the professional and personal conflict issues and how they handle it if they were in a relationship. Maybe I'm going off topic here, better shift this train of thought to the H/Y thread :p

^ Just to clarify, I meant that I think that the writers may well make the H/Y storyarc last the duration of the show. ie. what happens between now and then is anyone's guess, whether it is a getting together, conflict, more complications, maybe all of those things, lol. Hope that makes sense. ;)
I'd like to see them interact on-screen to show the professional and personal conflict issues and how they handle it if they were in a relationship.
I would very much like to see that too. It would definitely add some much needed substance to a rather superficial show, although Season 5 has shown signs of improvement.

Sorry Jenn & Geni for being a little off topic. We'll move along now! :)

I hope that they don't put more conflict issues between them. Like I said before in the H/Y thread. There are no more "what if ... finds out about ..." issues. Yelina knows about Madison etc. And I think as long as Y isn't mad at H she won't run off into the next relationship.

I'm still pretty sure that the only reason she went to Stetler was because she was so angry with H. But if you like at the end of the oath you can already see a lot of her anger for H has disappeared and that she already regrets her choice to date Stetler.

The only thing still between them is H who doesn't want to betray his brother.. But they can't make that last ... right? RIGHT? :p

Wow so many new posts to read. Well, back to an old note:
I also think Horatio changed since Yelina and Ray jr left and maybe he felt betrayed by his brother for lying to him.

But as already mentioned there were also scenes in Season 4 where Horatio was there for team, like the one in 'Driven' where he helped Ryan.

I hope that Yelina will come back and the 'Real Horatio' will return.
I'm sure she would have smacked him for some of his actions.

Don't know if it's been mentioned in here, but Yelina is coming back, and this could bring back a bit of the 'old H'. I mean, I can't blame him for changing, since s1 he's had more and more tragedies and maybe the new attitude was a result of this. And then when Yelina left, well, that must have hurt to send his brother and the person he loves off to a different continent. So when she returns...well, we'll see. But I am excited.
And I bet she would have.
:)

Lucy said:
The question really is whether he will ever overcome this self imposed barrier? Time will tell, but I imagine that the writers will continue to develop this storyarc, even if it lasts the duration of the show

hehe this comment make me smile ;) will they, won`t they continue my fav storyarc ?! from two year i ask my self this question and this make me become like Hamlet :lol: i think that H him slef (alone) have to jump over this self imposed barrier... Yelina have try too many times to make him more 'open', but this dance have to be play from two peoples right ?! hope H to not come over protective when work with Yelina, alos to not play too sufferer widower. he have to move forward and to accept the last real thing in his life --> his family. he was the one who always claim that the family is more important thing in the world :rolleyes:

Hey everyone, just a head's up that while discussion of the H/Y storyarc can be talked about in here, any huge speculation about their relationship - in case it does get to that point - should be contained in the H/Y thread. ;) This is just a courtesy for those who visit the Horatio thread and ship him with someone else or do not ship at all. :) Also discussion about the new spoilers should be kept in Spoiler Space or the Spoiler Code. :)

^^ No problem Luce. :D

wat the crap is the one with the pic that says H immitating Yelina, did he play a gay role in a movie or something? thats weird lmao

csi_pinoy
He wasn't impersonating Yelina. I just said that because his wig reminded me of Yelina :lol: It's from a movie he did in 1991 called 'Hudson Hawk'.

Awww...it was fun talking to the H/Y shippers (especially since I'm a DuCainer :lol:).

LOL I've never seen the drag one either. I also didn't know he and Marg were in something else together, kinda puts a new spin on Cross Jurisdictions lol

Anyone see the letter in TV Guide this week? It was something to the effect of why isn't H in the lab anymore did he want to be a CSI or a street cop...made me think of the "where have all his labcoats gone" thread title lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back