Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

So does anyone know when Yelina comes back? (I know this is DC thread, but i'm talking about the H/Y situation...)

^ Hunter, this question was asked in the Spoiler Lab here and it was answered. Maybe the excitement is taking it's toll! ;)

The air date hasn't been announced yet,
I would guess the first or second week of May.

Lucy

Just in time for May Sweeps, eh? ;)

I hope you all aren't tired of my posting pics of his gorgeous eyes yet :lol:

I melt.

*sigh*

The pics were both from the movie 'Jade', courtesy as always of davidcaruso.org. David's character in 'Jade' was kind of like H in various aspects, but I don't want to give the movie away so I won't say why.

np EYEHEARTH. umm can anyone post some angry pics of H i think i got an idea for a banner lol thnx

Thanks. :D

Question: DC's eyes aren't Horatio's eyes right? I'm getting the vibe that DC wears contacts when he's H-Man...

Angry H? Ooo i love him like that. ;) Serves the justice right. :lol:

Body Count
slightly different than above

And i already made this. :D

mrgrumpy2.jpg

*sigh* Don't you just love that face? Sends a tingle up my spine.

lmao umm has anyone seen the dedication video to eva larue's 40th b day? its freagin helarious i wasnt sure where to post this so i came here where i feel at home lol anyways... this video had DC talking with an accent and emily jumping up and down being hyper and lmao rex linn (frank) was helarious he was singing happy b day with an elvis voice while stripping lmao

the video is not cbs so if people want the link just pm me its helarious at the end lol

Hunter
Is it alright if I use the 'Mr. Grumpy' icon for my Facebook profile?

I found that vid for Eva Larue and I laughed like through the entire thing. So funny! And what was up with DC's sunglasses?? He was freakin hot anyway. :) I didn't know that was out there, thanks csi_pinoy!

ya no problem lol the video was funny right? especilly with rex linn lmao you people gotta watch it!!

Hear a lot of mixed things bout David outside the boards here so I thought I'd get the answer straight from the horse's mouth and ask, have any of you been lucky enough to ever recieve a reply from him when you wrote him or has anyone here ever met him face to face? :confused:

Also if we can't discuss this, just tell me and I'll shut up. Don't wanna cause any trouble I'm just curious.

ive tried writing but u know... theyre big shots they probably answer dem letters ones in a century or somethin, either cuz they got no time most likely or they dont care... the reality sucks lol i hope someone has gotten a reply before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back