Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

Yes it was great to see Horatio doing ballistics again, let's hope for more of that to come in s5, and you're right DC's eyesight shouldn't stop H from working in the field.

This song from Green Day 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' was playing on the radio. I think the lyrics describe Horatio very well, especially since we were talking about his support system some posts back. H is basically alone, like it says in the song.
Anyone has the lyrics? If not I'll try hunting for them and posting them here another time.

here we go with the request lyrics ;) don`t know why but for me this song perfect fit with this pic from "GYM" ... btw the first ava that i have use in this forum is the same with text 'and i walk alone' - for me too this describe H very well hehe

normal_851.jpg

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Til then I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Til then I walk alone

Thanks for the lyrics Pusher ! Now I don't have to go hunting for them. ;)

Yes the pic and song goes very well and the lyrics really describes H's life so far. It's one of my fave songs too.

Poor lonely guy...

Hrockz said:
Poor lonely guy...
I know! *bawls*

Yeah that was a crazy episode Pusher. 'Grave Young Men' i mean. Thanks for the pic. I love it how at the end of like every eppie, there's always those few silent moments of Horatio putting on his sunglasses and walking into the distance. Or into the camera. :D

Grave Young Men was a great ep for me to what i like at the of an ep sometimes you see that smile of his

Glad to know that my B-day is the same month as dc but 8 days later :)

Hunter said:
I love it how at the end of like every eppie, there's always those few silent moments of Horatio putting on his sunglasses and walking into the distance. Or into the camera. :D

So do I! :cool: Part of the H character I love is that he's just so cool!

re H 'stole' evidences...what about when he cross the law :devil: this too i can cool if it`s to save someone or make the justice come out in day light. like in epi 'Simple Man' - lie to the judge that his grandma is sick :)lol:) so to have time solve the crime or 'Blood Moon' - save two emigrant Colombia guys in the ocean before they drown...

I love it how at the end of like every eppie, there's always those few silent moments of Horatio putting on his sunglasses and walking into the distance. Or into the camera.

me to :) and talking for ocean i really love to see H in the end of some epi just stay alone on the beach and gaze at the water (like in 'Body Count'). i have always ask my self what he think ?! did he is happy that the case is close and the bad guy are in jail. or think for his past and life. also maybe hi pray... coz of this i can`t accept H and the church part ;)

I think H goes to the beach to just unwind given an emotionally draining job like his.

Another thing I like about him is when he pulls out his gun and shoots up the bad guys. H just makes it so cool and effortless. But maybe it's just me.

How come H only wears black coloured suits now, he looks really good in the other coloured suits (brown, blue, grey) from s1-3. Sorry just asking a silly question.

I love it how at the end of like every eppie, there's always those few silent moments of Horatio putting on his sunglasses and walking into the distance. Or into the camera.
I think it was 'Kill Zone' where he walked into the camera... (omg i'm quoting myself. ive never done that)

I swoon at him on the beach
Just on the beach?? I swoon at him everytime i set my eyes on him..

0452_bb.jpg

huuummm my fav H shirt is green one (or blue or white). how i wish H to be less dressed :devil: not like now in S4-5 only dark colours. upss i forgot that now hi is widower and sufferer :lol:

Another thing I like about him is when he pulls out his gun and shoots up the bad guys. H just makes it so cool and effortless. But maybe it's just me.

it`s not just u. ;) H and gun is so cool. i love action H, also angry H. this way he look more nature - show feelings. i don`t like his motive in the last epi from S4, but can`t deny that like this new part of his character - my fav moment is when he shoots one bad guys in the ground epi. ' Rampage' ;)

but i also love when H make some very good quotes to the bad guys and make them shut up. one of my fav are from 'Grand Prix':

Y: Ernest mansfield?
Guy: Yeah. Who's asking?
Y: Miami-dade police.
Guy: You're too beautiful to be cop. Why don't you sit down and let me get you drink?
Y: I got a better idea, Ernest. Why don't you tell me what you were doing in the american spirit team truck the day that Chris petrie died.
Guy: I don't know what you're talking about.
H: What size shoe do you take, my friend? You look like you're about a nine.
Guy: What are you? A shoe salesman? Shoo. You're boring me.
H: So you're interested in a little excitement. Okay, how about you're
under arrest? Excited?

:lol: :lol: Go H !!!

A less dressed H, now that's a nice thought! ;) A really nice pic of H Pusher . But you're right I wish he'd take off his suit jacket sometimes like in the earlier seasons.

And yup H has some great lines to say on the show too and I love it, he always knows what to say that trumps the bad guys most of the time. Except for the 2 ep I can think of is with Judge Ratner in s3 (can't remember the ep name) and Walter Resden in 'Under Suspicion'. The only 2 times the bad guy got away. But he always catches them in the end. Even if it takes some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back