Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

Here you go....they're not new, but I hope they do the trick! ;)

tn_HHBB.jpg

tn_DVD_028.jpg

:D

CSI_Chic said:
I taped it hopefully i'll upload it and myabe share. I guess next week they are going behind all 3 csi. yippeeee

Guys...let's be mindful of the Intellectual Property rule:

Taken from the Board Rules

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks. :)

katpin, I've edited those pictures you've quoted as they already appear once on this page. That way, it will be easier for those with slower (or dial-up) connections to view the images. :)

Which reminds me, great pics guys! Thanks for sharing. :D I'll post a couple of my favs tomorrow.

No worries katpin. :D

I come bearing pictures! Two pictures of Horatio with his shades. I believe he's wearing just about the same thing in both pics too. (Minus the different dress shirts) :lol:

Ho1.jpg

Ho2.jpg

Great pics Geni - you've made my Friday :D Just what I need to help get me started on a boring science report :lol: Thanks for sharing ;)

I'm not surprised in the slightest that he's looking a little haggard... after all, the man DID just lose his wife and brother... *sigh*

I just wonder where TPTB are gonna take us next.

Tan :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back