Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

It's just a really touching scene, but I don't want to 'spoil' it for you. I'm just an old romantic at heart! ;)

I don't think Horatio has a small gun :devil: Take that statement anyway you like :devil: :lol: That just makes it worse :lol:

I can't help it - the piccs make you have inpure thoughts :devil:
:lol:! Leanne! Your thoughts are as bad as mine sometimes! But I wasn't thinking of the gun THAT way! :p. But yes, his pictures do make the mind wander sometimes...Here are some caps from Evidence of Things Unseen:
H & Frank
Orange hues..

Ah yes, always looks good in orange hues.....as has been said before!!!
Thanks for those, always nice to get home to some good scenery!!!!!!

I was watchng NYPD Blue, has he;s really sad, I took many caps - and in all of them he really needs a hug, I'll get them up as soon as I can :D

Thatnks Casp for the Caps.. exactly what I needed after a whole(sp?) day without internet... poor me...

I know exactly what you mean, I used to check my emails first, not anymore!!!! My friends are beginning to think I've changed my email cause I never reply!!!

Can't get through without new DC snaps and you guys!!

same here... a while ago the first thing I did when I got out on the net was to check my e-mails and msn messenger.. but now I go to the csi sites and then my msn and then my e-mails... csi change people.. :lol:

:lol: Talk CSI has changed me too. Tipping the balance slowly on the unhealthy side. :D :D. But CSI Miami is MY LIFE! Can't live without a daily dose!! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

you are so not the only one Casper... csi is my life too.. :lol:

Glad to see it's not just me :lol: but actually even if it was, I would still be there ;).

Tipping the balance slowly on the unhealthy side. . But CSI Miami is MY LIFE! Can't live without a daily dose!! Glad I'm not the only one.

LOL! Noooo you aren't the only one! Horatio has managed to slowly insinuate himself into my little world! It started with a POL fic a good friend of mine and I were working on this past Spring.. she was working with Dino and I was working with Terry... I kept noticing that Dino was taking over more and more and more of the fic!

Then I took a two week trip to Australia and when I came back the fic abruptly stalled... (at 118 pages!! ARGH!)

For the next two months, clear into August I fought my darned fic Wenches (aka musea) tooth and nail because THEY wanted a Horatio fic and I refused to budge...

Guess who won?

So now here I am, checking emails, the EZboard for my daily pic dose of DC and now Talk CSI for all the joviality that goes on over here all while hammering out this Horatio fic...

I think he's taken over...

I am soooo addicted!

Teej,
long winded...
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back