Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

I don't think Horatio has a small gun :devil: Take that statement anyway you like :devil: :lol: That just makes it worse :lol:

I can't help it - the piccs make you have inpure thoughts :devil:

^^^^ :lol: I won`t tell you what why I took the statement Leanne due to PG13, but those who know me well, will know. :lol:

^^^^ Ok that settles it *runs of to purchase NYPD DVD* :lol:
It's a 'must buy' Tink. I really cannot emphasize that enough. DC is totally drop dead gorgeous in NYPD Blue! :devil: :D

Great pics as always Casp. I have always loved that one from 'Cross Jurisdictions'. Thanks! :)

Whew! Who turned the heat up? H with a sniper rifle...AND the sunglasses!!! Oh, the expression on his face is enough to weaken anyones knees :devil:!

^^^^ Or have pillows ready just in case you fall down. :lol:

Don`t worry Lucy I`ll be buying NYPD the first season in a few weeks, in not sure about the second season as I think he was only in about 4 episodes.

Yeah, he was only in the first 4 episodes of Season 2. I must admit I bought it anyway! :lol: It was well worth getting for just those episodes. It's heartbreaking to see him leave, but there are some wonderful scenes, especially between John and Janice. My personal favourite is the very first scene of the first episode ('Trials and Tribulations'). If you get a chance to see it, you will completely understand what I mean! ;)

Ah yes I've never seen NYPD either and I was seriously considering buying the first season too!! Maybe I will, but only when the overdraft is a little more healthy!!!

I must agree with Lucy that it is definitely worth buying. I've got season 1 & 2, and even though he's not in the second one much, it's still worth getting. Whilst bearing in mind the PG13 rating, I have to say you get to see a lot more of him in these two series (if you get my drift!!!). He is truly gorgeous - bear bottom and all......

:lol: Where's everyone? *looks around* I only see DC sitting in the corner.. :lol: Anyways, here's somethings to stare at aye..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Two of my favourite men and...Mo-Hawk!! :lol:

Pic #2 is gorgeous.. I miss speed and H together.. H is kinda lost withoiuth him...

I don't think Horatio has a small gun

I'll leave that one alone

*PG-13-Ometer lurking*

Okay, I think that's enough innuendo! ;)

okey... I'll keep things (coments) like that to myslef in the future.. :D :lol:

okey sorry...

I wanna hug him
think I've said that before like 1000000 times.. but I just wanna...

My personal favourite is the very first scene of the first episode ('Trials and Tribulations'). If you get a chance to see it, you will completely understand what I mean!
:eek: Awwwww Lucy now im intrigued, you have left on a cliffhanger! Your right im sure it will be a nice surprise when I watch it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back