Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Wearing nothing but the sunglasses :lol: *fans self down* my imagination is running wild at the moment. :D

Oh God, I love this thread! It doesn't take long for the conversation to get round to a naked Horatio/David. The thought of him wearing nothing but the sunnies is a very, very nice image, thank you.....

Oh God, I love this thread! It doesn't take long for the conversation to get round to a naked Horatio/David. The thought of him wearing nothing but the sunnies is a very, very nice image, thank you.....

I'll second that. :devil:

Ah ha, it's tuesday night in the UK and that means we Brits get our fix of DC, wonderful.

yes :D i cannot wait - im bored doing nothing around the house - and there's nothing like a DC fix

Wow, I only just been catching up on NYPD Blue, I think he's great in it - and his partner makes me laugh a lot :D

I've never seen NYPD blue.. :( ... but I'll think I have to just look at the pics you guys post.. :lol:

^^^^ Ok that settles it *runs of to purchase NYPD DVD* :lol:

:lol: Where's everyone? *looks around* I only see DC sitting in the corner.. :lol: Anyways, here's somethings to stare at aye..

innocenthwave2ls.jpg

Hello.. :p

ntlndinghspeedmohawk3hu.jpg

Two of my favourite men and...Mo-Hawk!! :lol:

:lol: LMAO that Mo-Hawk`s back!

Great pic`s casp :D

:lol: H loves having his Mo-Hawk on! And Oh..No more playing with little guns eh..

hngun4on.jpg

Sizzles~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back