Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was obviously wrong with my predictions for the episode last night..lol! I would have LOVED to have seen Hodges reaction to Wendy actually being out in the field and not him. Even though last nights episode didn't present an opportunity to share with us, that kind of scene between the two, due to the feel, the flow and the way it was presented, it would have been the perfect setup for an exchanging of words.

When Wendy was looking for that last piece of the vase she was piecing together and a hand shot up with it in a little jar, I thought it was going to be Hodges holding it and I got a little excited for a long overdue wedges scene. But as quickly as it happened, I was quickly disappointed when we found out that it was Langston holding the last piece of evidence and not Hodges.

Question now is, will we even get to see the two together before the season comes to an end? Personally, I am beginning to have my doubts and I hate thinking that. :(

Oh I hope so, I love the two of them together. I guess the writers have been so focussed on developing Langston and Riley, they have forgotten about Wedges. Sigh.:(

When Wendy was looking for that last piece of the vase she was piecing together and a hand shot up with it in a little jar, I thought it was going to be Hodges holding it and I got a little excited for a long overdue wedges scene.

But no such luck... *pokes TPTB* That would have been the perfect opportunity for Hodges to sneak up behind her and help her with the vase. I wouldn't mind it as much if TPTB slowly worked it into future episodes 'cause I'm starting to miss the snarky banter.

Okay, so disappointment, this week, once again in the lack of Wendy and Hodges, but I just spied this little article not long ago and I hope this means that we'll see some geek-love or just plain geek-banter between our two labrats in an upcoming episode of CSI supposedly airing on April 16th.

scroll down a little to the fifth paragraph if you don't wanna read the rest...lol! http://www.collider.com/entertainment/tv/article.asp?aid=11178&tcid=1
This may very well mean nothing, but I sure as heck hope it means more then nothing...something for us Wedges fans to enjoy.

Oh thank god, we aren't completely forgotten? I was beginning to wonder if TPTB had forgotten that we existed. Or maybe we turned invisible and I didn't notice.

Since Wendy and Hodges are two of our resident Star Trek geeks, I'm looking forward to this. :D

I hope this means that we'll see some geek-love or just plain geek-banter between our two labrats in an upcoming episode of CSI supposedly airing on April 16th.

*crosses fingers* I'm all for geek talk... we haven't seen any geek banter since Wendy out-Trekked Hodges and I'm really hoping TPTB will find a way to incorporate some of that into the episode. April seems so far off though... though we might get a Wedges scene next episode.

"A Space Oddity" will also give a few of the lab rats something to do. Shankar revealed that the episode features "Hodges (Wallace Langham) and Wendy (Liz Vassey) re-enacting scenes from a campy -- and entirely fictional -- 1960's era sci-fi TV show.

If they are at the sci-fi convention together....would this be considered a date? If so, would it be considered their first? I so can't wait for this...

:lol:...now won't THAT be something to see...especially if they come with costumes included.

FINALLY, something for us to talk about...but I think seeing this is not really considered a spoiler thread, we should keep it under the spoiler option when posting.

It's about time we got something involving the pair, but you're right KARU...April seems so long away even though we are already nearing the middle of March (Wally's b-day tomorrow too). I guess better late then never

*reads spoiler* Are TPTB serious? If they are, that would be hilarious to see... *daydreams* I can't wait!

April seems so long away even though we are already nearing the middle of March

Hopefully it'll all be worth it... the thread's been slow due to the lack of Wedges activity. *considers poking TPTB*

*cracks up* Oh, god, I hope TPTB do that right... it could go so bad...

It would only be considered a "date" if the context plays out that they're there before the case goes there, really... otherwise it's, like, "let's investigate! and... ooo, shiny sci-fi stuff!" :lol:

Totally agreed! I already have my own version of the opening scene in my head...lol! I see various angle shots scanning the convention, in all it's glory, then the camera pans from the floor up on two people walking in dressed as sci-fi fanatics do, until we see them. Of course Hodges would be totally into it and probably more decked out for the convention then Wendy, BUT they are entering together. A possible evening off? I can see Wendy give him a look and a shake of her head with an eye roll and a chuckle, maybe asking "Seriously Hodges, is all this really necessary?" Referring to his getup. That would be before she sees the rest of the group. Of course he'd play it off as totally serious...then directing her to all the points of interest based on HIS interests...all that would be just before the screams from people finding a body. Can you imagine the look Brass would give them upon his arrival to question the crowd? :guffaw:

Okay, gotta stop over-thinking this episode cause it will probably only disappoint me. My/our luck, it'll only be the one scene with them. A memorable one, but....

It would actually be funny if they (or Hodges at least) were in weird outfits, and then were dressed completely normally by the time Brass got there. Because for us it would be hilariously "how the heck did they manage that?".

I really hope that they're there when the body is discovered, because you know how awesome it would be when one of the team (preferably Greg. or maybe Nick.) realized that Wendy and Hodges were already there? Together? Awesome. Pleasepleaseplease, writers, I don't care how corny/lame it sounds, DO IT.

It would actually be funny if they (or Hodges at least) were in weird outfits, and then were dressed completely normally by the time Brass got there. Because for us it would be hilariously "how the heck did they manage that?".
*snickers* That would be hilarious! I think Hodges would be one to do that and I'm sure he'd try to convince Wendy to do the same. Something tells me he's gonna do a lot of that...

It would be corny humor, but I would love it if Wendy was wearing a sci-fi related t-shirt, and then when the cops got there she was wearing a t-shirt that's the exact same color as the previous one, but didn't have the logo. Maybe I'm just a dork.

Or, like, Hodges playing with some Sci-Fi replica and shoving it into Wendy's hands when Brass came towards them.

Of course, they'll probably end up being there because of something related to the episode, just because we think the opposite.

Looks to be official...

HODGES AND WENDY BECOME INVOLVED IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION AT A SCIENCE FICTION CONVENTION, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 16
Kate Vernon ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars As Dr. Penelope Russell

"A Space Oddity" - When Hodges and Wendy run into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic television shows, they end up investigating the murder of one of their beloved actors, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 16 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kate Vernon ("Battlestar Galactica") guest stars as Dr. Penelope Russell.

Hmmm...I wonder if this is S9's version of a labrat episode starring our fave two lab techs? Archie, Mandy and Henry are supposed to be in this as well...

Yes! *does happy dance* At least we're getting something... this is great stuff. I'm sure that Hodges and Wendy'll be over the moon about this. I wonder if they'll dress up for the convention afterwards...

so according to what I had posted, just above after nabbing it from the spoiler thread, they apparently don't go to the convention together...that kinda sucks, but hey...we are actually getting something and spoilers have been a little on the wrong side in the past...maybe this time as well...or not. Then again, how funny it would be to see the two running into each other while at this show when neither is expecting to see the other? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back