Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all
Yep they definitely made Mascara a bit less boring for me *g*

I hadn't watched the rest of season 7 after Kepplers death and I'm now working on it - just watched 7x20 "Lab rats" god I love this ep and Hodges lucky day :guffaw:
If they ever go the road of a real relationship I hope they don't ruin the easy,lovable banter ...

If they ever go the road of a real relationship I hope they don't ruin the easy,lovable banter ...

I don't think they're capable of a real relationship, which is why it's safe to enjoy the banter. :guffaw:

You know you're looking forward to an episode when the only reason you want it to be Thursday is so that you can see the promo for it. *grins*

I just want to know which CSIs are responding to this actor guy's death. Because when they realize that Wendy and Hodges were there, I'm betting on some priceless moments. :lol:

I think they're there when the guy dies, right? Is that what the spoilers were saying?

I was wondering the same thing about which CSI would respond and which one would see Hodges and Wendy at this convention. In a sense, I'd kinda like to see Greg cause Greg and Hodges are always trying to up one another (not so much in recent seasons, but it is there) in a teasing sort of way and I think this would be the prime opportunity for Greg to get one over on Hodges. Especially if he's in that sci-fi suit similar to Wendy's. Did any of yee see that pic after? But then, I think either of the CSI's will be surprised...especially if it's Greg, Nick OR Catherine. The ones who really know the two lab techs and have history with them.

As for the promos after the episodes...well, lately, Eleventh Hour had cut in from another broadcasting station here where I am to, preventing me from seeing the next weeks promos. Hopefully though this week, it'll be different seeing Eleventh Hour had their season finale last week and CBS has something new starting. Maybe I'll get to see the promo. I'm sure it'll be funny.

And I'd rather see the fun-loving banter over a failed attempt by the writers/producers at a real relationship between the two. I know I just said that in a recent post, but had to say it again. I don't want to see it turn into another GSR attempt.

That would be better then having things completely ruined....and we can leave things up to the imagination.

Exactly... I'm just glad that TPTB are doing Wedges right for the few times we've seen them so I have to at least give them some credit for that. Still, I would like to see a little more because it's slowly becoming a regular thing. I'm thinking that there are a lot of Wedges moments that are in deleted scenes... *pokes TPTB*

I just spied this over on the spoiler thread and HAD to bring the link over here with me...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember the three lines of on topic discussion when posting. Also, links to cbs unauthorized previews are not allowed in this forum.

Thank you.

my apologies...figured if it was linked over on another thread, the link was allowed here as well. As for the three line post, it didn't even occur to me that I'd done that. I do know better...lol!

The promo was funny. It's interesting that they seemed generally comfortable in each others' company, which seems to be a rare occurrence.

"If you're having fantasies about me... well... good!" :guffaw:

Oh, this is going to be interesting. :lol:

Yeah, the preview, which by the way, got to see this week, was quite humorous. I know I am going to enjoy this episode...lol, like the rest of us. LOVED the reaction on Hodges face when Wendy called him on these "fantasies"...I totally didn't expect her to just out and say what she did. But then, Wendy seems like the no nonsense sort of gal when it comes to stuff like that. Know what I mean?

Okay, so I didn't watch the CSI:NY preview scene, so I'm not going to watch the CSI preview scene, so you're going to have to tell me what Wendy says when she calls him out. I can't watch it. It's only fair to my shows. *laughs* I got the gist of the fantasy from the promo and a different thread, but nothing on the follow-up.

The promo really was funny, because Hodges appeared genuinely surprised to find her there. It was actually a little cute in some strange way.

Just finished watching it and all I can say is...oh...my....GOSH! *squeals* It was perfect. Even though they aren't together, THEY'RE together. Henry knows he likes her. Wendy knows he likes her. DAMNIT!

They're both fans of this show called Astro Quest and there's a fictional language similar to Klingon. Hodges knows it, but Wendy doesn't. He says something to her and she translates it at the end of teh episode and aparently he said "We are made for each other". During the whole episode, he has these random fantasies. I LOVE IT! Then, at the end, it's a fantasy scene and he kisses her~! :):):):):):) So I'm calling them canon, even hough they aren't...yet!

HEE!

I wasn't a big fan of the fantasies, mostly because there were too many of them.

Other than that, I loved this episode. Very awesome Wedges scenes. It's like the writers catching up on the lack of progress this season.

The biggest "HEE" comes in with Henry. Henry, who has up to this point witnessed two Wendy/Hodges moments. He can totally see it, but Hodges would never admit that to him.

How cute was their scene in the beginning? I loved that she translated what he said at the end. Adorableness.

The best, though? Their slightly-uncomfortable handshake when they pretty much solve the murder.

Why aren't more shippers coming to this thread to freak out? I mean, this last episode was a BIG Wedges episode and there have been a total of, what, 2 people who came here to squee? C'mon, shippers, aren't you rejoicing? I'm a HipHuggers fan and I don't think we've EVER had that much shippiness between E/C packed into one episode. This is like... like... the Holy Grail of nearly-canon shipping!

Then again, dear god, those fantasy sequences were hard to watch. I like Hodges the way he is, thank you very much. I do NOT want to see him with that hair and that demeanor. I much prefer that he stays the way he is - awkward and goofy.

I just... I don't understand why he made such a big deal about changing shifts. He may be overestimating his importance to the night shift. I mean, Brass doesn't even seem to know who Hodges is. Perhaps Hodges wants to feel like he means something to them. Hey, I don't know (because I haven't been watching CSI Vegas recently), but maybe the team really has warmed up to him and he feels like part of "the family".

Last edited:
*New shipper entering this thread*

Squee! :p

I loved this episode! Hodges and Wendy are great together. Never seen much happening between them so this episode I was like :wtf: in a very good way. I never really thought of the two of them together. My excuse is that I'm not as engaged in CSI as I am in CSI NY.

I thought those fantasy scenes were hilarious. Didn't find it hard to watch at all. Hodges is a weird guy so these weird fantasies fit him perfectly.

I just... I don't understand why he made such a big deal about changing shifts. He may be overestimating his importance to the night shift. I mean, Brass doesn't even seem to know who Hodges is. Perhaps Hodges wants to feel like he means something to them. Hey, I don't know (because I haven't been watching CSI Vegas recently), but maybe the team really has warmed up to him and he feels like part of "the family".

I think he made a big deal of changing shifts because his work is his life. Hodges doesn't appear to be the kind of guy that can handle change very well and changing shifts would be huge for him. Hodges feels like part of the family even though the others might not see it that way. Hodges just lives in a different reality, his own reality. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back