Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Victim

I was there but too shy to ask something ...

When and who ?

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ I hope they don't rush things or toss him the first bimbo they come up with. I wouldn't mind discovering he's been dating someone for a while. I mean, I don't feel the need to see them meet, date casually and blablabla... I don't need to see the whole process as long as the product is believable and there's chemistry between the two characters.

By the way, he was the only thing I truly enjoyed about "Hammer Down". He rocks my world.

3. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Hawkes is the second best character on CSI: NY in my opinion :D He's too awesome for words!

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I actually have to say that I agree with you. But I would like to see something happen soon. I mean, he was supposed to get some love this season, right?

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

the spoilers said so. hill said so. but who knows? X] I really hope it happens though

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

source: Twipic de Hill Harper

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Wow, that's fantastic. Hill really deserved that nomination, no matter how it will go at the awards later.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This may be old news (I looked around and didn't see it tho), so sorry to repeat if it is, but there is a whole photo spread in CBS Watch magazine's February issue of Hill recreating several photos of President Obama. Kind of hard to explain, but basically there are pics of Obama and then pics of Hill in the same pose, background, etc.

There is also a little section from/about his book, The Conversation, in there.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Oh, that's pretty cool! I hadn't heard about that before, no, so thanks for posting that. :cool:

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

First of all, CONGRATS to Hill. He deserved it, he really is an outstanding actor! :D

About the love interest for Hawkes... well, I'll admit that I have been waiting for it since the season started, hahaha! But now I just read spoilers regarding MAC getting some love?! :eek: I hope they won't forget Hawkes. Maybe they are still searching for the best actress to cast the role as his love interest?

Smokey, I too didn't know about that spread of Hill! Thanks for sharing the info! I'll try to find the mag here! Or hopefully a good Samaritan will upload the scans on the Net?! :cool:

...and the picture of Hill and his mom is just "awwww"!!! He takes from his mother! Same beautiful smile!

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Heyyy, some new Tweets from Hill :

(In case some people were wondering, "sotu" stands for State Of The Union address)

I watched Hill on Larry King's show tonight and he was eloquent and intelligent as his usual self! :D :thumbsup: Hopefully there will be some footage available on Larry King's website where you can see Hill discuss the State Of The Union address with the other guests!

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Just thought I'd share this picture of him with Nicole Scherzinger.
    [​IMG]

14. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Nicole is totally checking out his ass. :lol:

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

^^ I was thinking exactly the same thing ;)

By the way, I never thought he was such 'camera shy' as he tried to hide his face there. I actually like the way he dresses, as he always looks good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.