Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I want to keep this thread alive. I have no idea if this already have been discussed in the Spoiler-thread, or somewhere else. But I rarely visit that thread anyway.

I was just thinking about Sheldon, as it seems like all other characters have changed during the years. Well, almost everyone. Sheldon is one of few that barely has changed. Even when he has got some trouble (like Kara and the economical problems), he has still remained the same. I think so at least. Do you disagree and think he has changed at all? Would you like to see any character development?

I have no idea if it's true, but Sheldon was supposed to get some love this season. It has changed, and moved to next season instead. As all focus would go to Mac and his love interests during the end of season 6. If it happens next season, how would you want it do happen? I would actually prefer if it's been someone that he has been dating for a while. Mainly because I am a little bit tired of Mac and Stella dating others. So it would be nice if Sheldon gets a girlfriend without us fans seeing how they date and become a couple.

And I am curious if you have seen Hill in any other movie/tv-show? I have only seen him in CSI New York and The Skulls (a movie). But would like to see more of his work. As I think he is very good at acting. I also would like to read his books, haven't read any of them yet. But it would cost too much (the shipping at least), so I haven't ordered any books from internet yet. And they don't sell his books in any bookstores over here. It's a crying shame. So if anyone have read his books, I'd like to know what you thought about them.

*bumps thread* Don't forget to watch Hill on Jeopardy tonight (or tomorrow, however you look at it - Thursday April 15, in any case :lol:) - he's playing against Neil Patrick Harris and Rebecca Lobo, and he doesn't think he's going to win*. :p There's a video here.

* In fact, I'm pretty sure he said on Twitter that he got beat badly after they filmed the episode. :lol:

Hill Harper is my favorite actor of the show!!!

I enjoy watching him solving all the mysteries in the show as he is the most intelligent character too.

I especially like his scenes with Sid as they are both medical examiners and it's like ..... they are ''speaking the same language''!!

Hawkes and Sid acting like BFFs is definitely one of the most awesome parts of the show. I do miss Sid going to his Creepy Place® and Hawkes kind of raising an eyebrow at him, though - I don't think that's happened in a while... :p

Wow haven't been in this thread for awhile. But I did catch, I think it was last week's episode pretty much starring him. That was nice for a change. Of course I had a "Prison Break" flashback there for a minute.

Congrats Dr. Harper!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

97625433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back