Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the interview Hill did with Clutch Magazine (there's a CSI Files article about it here), I was thinking how awesome it would be if NY gave Hill a storyline that would allow him to combine his passion for acting with his passion for helping young people. Seeing Hawkes mentor a young person would be fantastic, and it would also flesh out Hawkes as a character and give Hill something to work with besides being the smart (and slightly quirky) ex-Coroner-turned-CSI. ;)

^ That's a great idea. Writers often incorporate a little bit of the actor into a role and Hill certainly has a lot to offer in that arena. I could see Hawkes being equally interested in mentoring. NYC is a rough place to be and Hawkes is a med school grad. He's in a perfect position to mentor youth and it would be fantastic if, I dunno, maybe the writers ever decided to actually do something with Hawkes.

I love that idea, and it could easily tie in with the show, if one of the kids Hawkes was mentoring got tied up in a murder somehow. Maybe the kid could bring the case to Hawkes because he thinks it isn't getting the proper attention or thinks the wrong suspect has been arrested. That's a great idea, actually.

:) Being a diehard Miami fan, I've only recently gotten into the NY reruns and love the show (never been a fan of LV).

Wanted to post here because I'm enthralled with ;) :p Hill Harper. He's Fantastic - Looking, Acting, Personality. . ;) :p I just enjoy watching his performance. Sure wish he had more storyline than I've seen so far.

Welcome to the NY forum, inthewind. Hill is fantastic to look at and fantastically talented. I really hope he sees more screen time in season four.

Have any of you gotten around to buying/renting Constellation yet? Gotta show your support!

It's currently at position 456 on my Netflix queue. I'll bump it up as soon as I'm done with War and Remembrance *is a dork*

Yes, I can. I moved it up so that after I'm done with the series I'm watching, the next three movies in line are all Hill's. I have Constellation, The Visit, and 30 Days all set to go.

I have been amazingly slack in my devotion; do you think I can get him to spank me for it?

^ Yay! Now that's a nice fangirl, getting the man's work all lined up to watch.

I think after you view a Hill trifecta, the man owes you a spanking. :devil:

EDIT: And since I've seen pretty much all his work that is available through Netflix, we owes me not only a spanking, but a little fun with some of his work props -- namely, the 'cuffs and gun -- and he better be wearing my panties at the time. :lol:

^Suddenly the "panties for Hill" project takes on a whole new dimension... :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: ;)

*ponders Hill wearing her panties*

That's a very hot idea. And the spankings in the panties with the set props would be a grand idea. I wonder what time he can come over to my house?

Wow, there wasn't something written in here for quite a while

Have you already seen the Pearl Jr. interview with hill harper for Obama? It's on youtube, the newest entry for "Hill Harper".

I have a bit a problem with understanding everything because of the "noise" around. Somehow it's always hard for me to concentrate on the words I want to hear when it is so loud around :rolleyes:

That was certainly an interesting interview, thanks for alerting us, Lonia. You do have to go down the page a bit to find it, and definitely look for the one that is titled: Pearl Jr. Interviews Hill Harper.

Great support video, thanks for the info Lonia! ...and ref the Presidency...may the best person win...honestly!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back