Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too, csikicksurass! :) They're absolutely adorable together and your icon is so cute! I loved it when he climbed into her window. So cute. I can actually see them hooking up... but I've read an article about the actor who plays Zach might be leaving. :( I hope not!!

I'm also a bit Peter/Claire though... even though it's a little incest. :lol: But since the relevation of Nathan as Claire's father, I'm 70% Claire + Zach!

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you :)

I am 100% Clach because well looked what he does for her. He saved her and i also have another icon from one of my favorite parts on Heroes that i use at FanForum:

[​IMG] <<< that is the icon i made of them texting each other <3

But i do like the Peter/Claire friendship.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Cute icon! :) CLACK CLACK CLACK. I'm still a little upset that HRG brainwashed Zach... When Claire figured it out, you could tell that it broke her heart.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I really liked tonight's episode. But I have to wonder for a guy who can hear people's thoughts he sure doesn't do a good job of using it to help his situation. I liked that Claire came back to the trailer and listen to her parents conversation. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when they finally meet up. I wonder if she will figure out that Peter is her Uncle. And try and get help from him. ;)

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I know it did. Like she said to Mr. Bennets friend (i dont remember his name) "You took him away from me" :(

Last nights episode was fantasic, poor Hiro, someone needs to kick that sluty dancers ass :lol: but Ando is such a fool, he travled all that way to see Niki :lol: and Matt was awesome, finally some more screen time for him, i feel bad that he has to hear everything people are REALLY saying :(

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ haha "slutty dancer ass". :lol: I know I was so upset when she talked to the guy and he didn't even have any regrets.
    Oh my God, I felt so terrible for her! She must have been crushed!

OH AND WHERE WAS PETER...? :( (haha, check out my icon! Milo love!)

7. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I got a laugh off of Claire nailing Nathan's car with a rock! Still... Matt has done a damned good job--that stinking cop making those thoughts about him is full of excrement. I don't blame him one damned bit for keeping the diamonds after that garbage...

8. sofie

sofie Victim

I felt really bad for Claire, so I thought it was very cool, when she threw the rock. I did miss Peter, him and Claire are my favorite characters. I loved how the writers killed of the whole Peter/Claire ship, by making them related! :D

Here's a wallpaper of Hayden Panettiere I made:
    http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hayden02bd6.jpg

Tell me what you think :D

9. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Man, since i can almost never cath Heroes on tv, i just found out Claire's mom had a fire power. And her dad is the congressman who can fly. That's so great, it's like X-Men, a different race of human coming into the world.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thats a awesome wallie, i have some Clach ones over in the icon/wallpaper thread :D

Poor Claire, that was really sad what happened at the end with her mom and the dog :( i laughed when she threw the rock at Nathan though :lol:

11. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Whoa! What an episode! I'd love to comment on what happened, but I'm afraid I may spoil it for those that haven't seen it. The ending scenes blew me away!!!

Wow! Ted Sprague and Matt Parkman showing up at HRG's house just after everyone gets back from the hospital trying to get the truth! Hiro sending Ando home as he gets on a bus driven by "Smilin' Stan" Lee himself! PETER FLIES to get away from HRG and the Hatian, with Claude on his back, causing Claude to run the Hell away because of his prior experience with those two. And Simone getting shot, accidentally, by Isaac when he was tasked to shoot Peter by HRG. YIKERS! I had to rewatch this episode to catch it all again! AIYA!!!!

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG please dont let Simone die. Her/Peter/Issac was my OT3!

I also realized how incredible sexxy Mohinders accent was and how sexxy Issac was!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well now I know another way to use Rap music. When is Mohinder going to get it that he can't just trust anybody?

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I feel bad for Mohinder :( i am wishing that he doesn't find out but that Syler just leaves on his own because that would be a sad episode whem Mohinder finds out.

15. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Whoa! Last night's episode gave us a look into the past of Mr. Bennet, Claude and a couple of the others, and WHOA! I was blown away!!!

First of all, we see that Claude used to work for the same covert agency as HRG and was his PARTNER!!! Apparently this group always had normals and specials partnered up. We see Claire being adopted by Mr. Bennet after the fire and him getting orders from HIRO NAKAMURA'S DAD!!! Apparently Mr. Nakamura is DEEPLY INVOLVED with this same organization. In fact, Claire is given to Mr. Bennet on the same rooftop as Isaac and Simone meet, as Claude's pigeons, and so forth. We also see Hiro Nakamura as an 8 year old boy busy with an original Gameboyâ„¢ while Mr. Nakamura is detailing how Mr. Bennet has to give Claire to them once she *manifests* her powers.

We also find out that Claude betrayed the agency by warning several specials of what they were doing and letting them go! As a result, Mr. Bennet was sent to dispatch him. He shot Claude, but apparently not mortally. We see the Hatian as a young teenage boy being used to erase memories where it's convenient--mainly with Mrs. Bennet!

Matt figures out that Ted is NUTS and because he knows about Claire's abilities and so forth, they come of with a plan to try to distract Ted and save everyone. A big melee ensues, but in the end, we see Matt Parkman tranked and apparently being considered for recruitment by the agency in order to *keep everyone honest* via his telepathy, Ted severly tranked and locked up in the same kind of cell as Sylar was locked into, and Mr. Bennet being sent to kill the Hatian while bringing Claire in. Instead of that happening, Mr. Bennet stages it to look like the Hatian shot him (though not mortally) and ran off with Claire. He charges them both to go as deep as they can to get to the truth before they leave him shot with a bullet in his gut.