Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I can't stop watching this show. When ever you think you have a handle on something more gets exposed and connected together.

Glad Clair's dad turned out to get a good guy in the end putting his family first.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Even though it's only the 1st season, the characters have so much developement, stories and secrets--it almost feels like as if we're on the 3rd season or something!
    I can't wait to meet Mr. Linderman!! He's connected to everyone. He sent the thugs to Nikki's home to collect the loan in the pilot... In "Collision", one of Linderman's subordinates gives Niki the opportunity to repay her debt by being the bait in a badger game targeting Nathan Petrelli;... He also owes the sword Hiro wants.

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I though Mr. Linderman would have been younger lmao. At least we get some Syler/Mohinder loven lol yeah i ship them

Where in the frick is Zach?

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ummm, I have heard news that he's got his own tv show on the SciFi channel. He'll probably be leaving after this season! :( That's too bad though. He's one of my favorite characters.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Thomas Dekker (a.k.a. Zach) is filming "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" based on characters from the Terminator movies. Thomas will be playing Sarah's son, John. Lena Headey will star as Sarah.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Well i know he's a good actor and should be in more movies but still i miss my freak! i loved him on House and i ADORE him on Heroes.

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Remind me again- which one was Zach? I'm pretty brutal with names in the first season of a show! :lol:

8. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

The oddball friend of Claire's that was originally being written as gay...

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ah right... that guy. Yeah, short of Hiro's buddy, I don't see them dragging to many Hero sidekicks along for the ride.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ando? i love him :lol:

I think the Nathan and Hiro friendship is adorible with "Flying man!"

11. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

WHOA! What an episode! We finally meet Linderman, things come to a head for Peter, Mohinder and Sylar, Hiro gets the sword and goes to the future with Ando in tow, we see an uber-biatch illusionist partner for Mr. Bennet who rats him out, and Clair meets Grandma Petrelli! Wow!

It's a shame the next new episode isn't until APRIL! !$#$$#!@$@!

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

The wait until the next new episode is absolutly killing me!!! When I saw the way the ended it, I literally(sp?) yelled at the the TV. I think I almost gave my little sister a heart attack.

13. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

This is slightly old news but I haven't seen it posted. Two new previews can be found here. They do contain spoilers!

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG it's comming back on monday.

I saw a preview today when i was watchin Scrubs and lets just say, Claire looks nice as a brunette, and please say Mohinder is dreaming/lying.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I don't know where you live, but here in the United States there is no episode coming up this Monday. The next new episode, ".07%", is scheduled for Monday, April 23.