Heroes

Was that DAVID BERMAN? Did Sylar just make his first kill by killing DAVID BERMAN? Someone, please tell me! I thought it was him when I saw the promo last week, but shrugged it off. I'm even more convinced, now, so I need someone to hit me to disprove it!

Edited because some things should be in spoilers. Oops.

checking

Yes Sylar first kill is our CSI guy. I yelled at the tv saying NO! YOu can't kill superdave. Then was like ooh that's how sylar started.

I know! ARRRGGGGHHH!!! I was like "That's David Phillips! NOOOOOOO!!!!" when I saw "Brian Davis" on Heroes last night! UGH!

Overall a great episode--poor Hiro couldn't save Charlie either way she was dead. Interesting back story on Sylar (finally) and there's been some debate about how his power works. Some say, he has to eat the brain matter that provides the power in his victims and then he gains it. Others say he's able to sense from the outside how things are broken (like Chandra Suresh's watch) but in order to fix them, he has to crack them open. In the case of the Specials, he cracks open their skulls, sees what gives them their power, then fixes his own brain so he has that power too. Sick, but ingenious.

Of course, if I had telekinesis, I'd do like Scott Baio did in Zapped! (If you know what I mean.... :devil:)

Eden/Hayden's deal was also funny. Her pursuasion powers had a lasting effect on Matt with the Doughnuts. UGH! And I didn't know Matt was dyslexic. Aiya!!!!

Only one more new ep until after the new year. Darn it!!! :(

Super episode. Great flashbacks that contained both answers and more questions.

Awww poor SuperDave. Blunt Force Trauma to the back of the head. I couldn't help geeking out thinking about him walking in to do a liver test to determine the time of death. :lol:

Hankster a Zapped reference? WooHoo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! Gotta love those ol' naughty boy comedies!

Hayden Panatierre, who plays Claire, has been around for a while. When I first saw her on Heroes, I thought she looked familiar. And no, not from Bring it on: All or Nothing. She played Maddie Harrington, Ally McBeal's daughter from an egg donation, who showed up in the final season! My, how she has grown!!!

A LOT of fans are shipping Peter Petrelli and Claire Bennett now after he rescued her episode before last. Still, Claire is 17 and Peter is in his 20s (I know Milo is 30, but his character looks and acts like a guy in his 20s.) Still, age of consent in Texas is 17, so it's no big deal!!!

Awww poor SuperDave. Blunt Force Trauma to the back of the head. I couldn't help geeking out thinking about him walking in to do a liver test to determine the time of death.

LOL...

Don't think I posted this earlier, but on the subject of CSI folks in "Heroes", Archie Kao had about a 10-second role as an ER doctor on the ep about three weeks ago...

Loved the Zapped reference too, Hankster.

I think I remember that about Archie Kao. I wonder if we could do a six-degree of separation back to Kevin bacon of course. :lol:

I was sad that Hiro couldn't save Charlie. They were cute. I wonder how long it will take for him to get his powers working the way he wants.

I think I remember that about Archie Kao. I wonder if we could do a six-degree of separation back to Kevin bacon of course.

I can name that tune in FOUR notes, Alex...

1 - Archie Kao was in "Purpose" with
2 - Peter Coyote, who was in "Erin Brockovich" with
3 - Julia Roberts, who was in "Flatliners" with...
4 - Kevin Bacon. :cool:

Back on the "Heroes" track, everyone notice Masi Oka is getting a lot more visibility lately? He's even supposed to be in the upcoming "Big in '06" thing on VH-1...

Hoo hoo hoo! A new episode TONIGHT! Last new one until next year! We get some Petrennet (Pelaire?) action, all of them come together in NYC and perhaps radiation man shows up and blows his top.... literally....

I can't wait! :D

Oh, let's please not combine names for Peter and Claire! Why can't it be, like, MiracleGrow and MimicBoy or something more creative! :) MM (Mimic/Miracle) :)

Though, there is an odd, odd connection, there. :) Can't wait for tonight!

Whoa! I don't know if Peter died or just passed out, but there were some CREEPY things that happened surrounding him in last night's episode:

1. His dream about how Sylar imitated Nathan and then got to him in the cell.

2. Claire's dad's looks at him while they were talking in the cell.

3. The feedback loop between him and Matt Parkman when he channelled his power.

4. The vision he had of himself and all the other heroes (plus Ando the sidekick) when he ended up channelling Radiation Man's power and blowing up the city. OMG!

I think Peter also channelled Mohinder's dreamwalk power or Isaac's vision of the future power as well. Still his collapsing and Nathan trying to get him to breathe... I wonder if he's dead or not... We won't know until January, UGH!!!

I was sad to see Eden go--She had many good traits. I'm curious about the secret the Haitian will share with Claire--and why is he FINALLY talking? Nikki turned herself in, so she wouldn't hurt Micah or DL anymore. Whoa! Isaac finally saw he could use his power without doing drugs--that was great--and he met up with Hiro and Ando. Cool! Things are converging.

Overall a great episode leaving me wanting MORE and anticipating the show's return in January.

Totally agree with you Hankster. But man I yelled at my TV when they did the promo and it said Jan. 22.

I forgot about Radiation Man until you said it. I was still think Sylar was the cause of the bomb.

And I have to wonder if Sylar got any of Eden power of persuasion before she died.

And I thought it funny when Hiro was like I have to get that sword. Not too worried about the t-rex. Just wanting to save the world. Such a Hero, Hiro! ;)

That's the sword Future Hiro had when he contacted Peter. I don't think he's dead though. The radiaton man--I think is name was Ted (and he reminded me of Ted Kaczinski, the Unibomber! AIYA!!!) escaped federal custody a few episodes ago. Maybe Sylar channels his power instead... who knows... still Jan 22? NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Back