Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I actually think Isaac doesn't need the druge either, it's just that the power first manifested itself when he was high and now it's a conditioned response. I'm hoping that what Peter showed Isaac will help him see that he doesn't need the drugs in order to paint the future.

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Does anyone esle notice that when Peter is around other special people will can use there power while in their presence? I want to know more about the bad guy's plan? Or for that matter why they are bad? I feel we know the giid ones but what about all the bad ones. ;) Well I guess that goes to show how much I will be waiting to see the show every week.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Good point, Hankster. And I wonder if Peter remembers something of what he saw beyond just what he painted. Isaac couldn't remember even painting the images (I think), but maybe since Peter wasn't high, he might have more memory of the events. I wonder if it's possible for them to view the future and sort of look around or something...if that made sense. Like, if they could see the person who was going to kill Claire, maybe they could move through the vision to see his/her face...

But hopefully Isaac will get off the drugs, definitely. :)

I'm definitely as curious as you are, CSI_Watcher_8. ;) At first I thought Nathan might not necessarily be good, and I still think he's allowing himself to be a tool in some larger scheme, but I think in the end he'll be on Peter's side when it really counts. ;) Niki is another character that I'm iffy about. Someone like Peter or Isaac or Hiro is clearly trying to do good, but with a power like Niki's, it's not so easy to define...

I'm wondering about Sylar and the fact that Mohinder's father referred to him as 'patient zero' or something 'zero,' the first of the people with these new powers. Did I understand that correctly? If so, does that mean that there's a genetic link or something? I noticed in the episode where we meet Matt the police officer, when he chases after Sylar and shoots him, the man stood right back up. So perhaps he has a power like Claire's and that he can regenerate? If so, then there is no telling how old he is. But then again, I'm wondering what Mohinder's father did that makes Sylar think that he was responsible for the way Sylar has become. That makes me wonder if he might have something similar to Niki's power. I say that because not only does he apparently commit gruesome acts, but he wrote in blood on that wall in his apartment the words 'forgive me' or something similar. So perhaps it's another side of himself that he can't control? Plus there's the fact that he almost had that FBI agent shoot herself in the head, so does that mean he has some sort of mind-control as well? Ugh, I'm so confused! :lol: If perhaps he's the first one, could it be that he has all of the powers (or many of them) and passed them on to descendants who spread to all corners of the earth?...

I'm totally over-thinking this, aren't I? :lol:

4. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

I'm guessing that Sylar's power is telekinesis. That way, he could control the FBI agent's gun, and stop the bullets that were headed toward him.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, that's a very good point. It could also explain how he manages to attach people to walls with random objects--he can move the person and the objects with his mind and being able to physically lift them is irrelevant. I didn't even consider that. ;)

See, I totally over-thought it. :lol:

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok I totally didn't see that girl with the short hair being bad. Anyone else? But I guess there has to been more than two bad guys.
    Shoot I hate when I forget character names. The blond ok now she is talking to herself. Yeah that will make people think your crazy. (love crazy people) So it seems now she made be touched since now we know how she got the tattoo that was in the painting. I still love Hiro.

7. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Eden wasn't entirely a surprise. She seemed to be guiding Mohinder on some level or other--I don't know why, but that's the impression I got. I'm beginning to think that Claire's Dad is NOT Sylar, but is some Government Black-ops guy that is trying to push the Specials together in order to get them to save the world, but at the same time, wants to preserve his own secret. Eden is clearly his accomplis.

Is Niki/Ikin dead? Did DL kill her or is she just playing possum? We know that's the missing panel from Isaac's group of paintings. Still... I wonder....

It looks like DL and Micah (whom I think is a Savant along the lines of Forge and Cypher of the X-Men, or Dr. Decibel of Supreme Power/Squadron Supreme) are going to hook up with Hiro (a/k/a Do-over) and Ando down the road next week when something bad goes down.

I think that Hiro, DL, Micah and Ando are going to be the ones that save Claire--they will likely pass through Odessa Texas in route to New York and that is where they will hook up--and drive to NYC in the NISSAN VERSAâ„¢--shameless product placement! LOL!!!!

That's my speculation anyhoo...

8. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I think DL just blocked her airway enough to cause her to pass out. It will be cool to see the extent of Micah's powers.

9. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

The latest graphic novel--stolen time--is now on the NBC website. It gives us insight into what happened to DL's crew!

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok Why did the guy who can hear voices not notice the tattoo earlier & I knew his wife cheated on him? I kind of felt bad but at least he found out. And when what's his name wife was talking about the interview I knew she was in a wheelchair? This post would be a lot better if I could just remember the character's names. ;) (forgive me)

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I thought the waitress girl was so cute with Hiro. I wish I could learn languages that fast, hell I would take learning english :)lol: at myself). I'm still on the fence about the cheerleader's dad. I think he wants to save his daughter but I'm not sure he didn't have anything to do with some of the others dying.

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Well, last night blew me away on a number of levels.

1. Peter succeeded in saving Claire, though he's been arrested and thought to be the killer. A number of fans keep on thinking that Stacy was the cheerleader that was supposed to be saved, but if you look at the paintings, it's clearly Claire that needed saving even more and she is the target based upon Isaac's paintings, not Stacy.

2. It was cool that Mr. Bennett had Eden and the Hatian on tap and they took Sylar out. He's now probably going to get raked over the coals by the agency Mr. Bennett runs.

3. Nathan tried to protect Peter by covering over the painting with more paint since it *looked like* Peter got killed. However, thanks to copying Claire's power and being in close proximity to her, he was able to put himself back together.

4. Too bad Hiro wasn't back and Ando kept on waiting for him. Even though Peter got there, he had to go save the cheerleader. I get the feeling his time travel back 6 months will explain how he learned English so well.

5. Jessica has taken over Niki's body and tried to kill DL. We'll see if she succeeded in a few weeks, I'm sure.

6. Claire and Peter seemed to have bit of chemistry going on there--more than Peter and Simone have, that's for sure. I hope Mr. Bennett gets Peter out of lockup and clears his name.

Next episode is called 6 months ago--we get backstory on our favorite Heroes and see what led them to be who they are. Also, this week's online comic book gives a backstory for Eden.

13. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

"Heroes" is a very cool show and there's a CSI connection: The guy who plays Peter Petrelli is named Milo Ventimiglia and he was a guest star back in S1 in the episode "Friends and Lovers." He played Bobby Taylor the guy who accidently killed his friend. He thought he was making too much noise and he choked him to keep him quiet but it was really the effects of the Jimson Weed that they took at the rave. :)

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D I absolutly love this show. I've missed about two or three episodes, but I still manage to keep the story events relativly straght. Anyway last weeks episode was really, really good and I can't wait to see the next new episodes. I've also noticed how powers seem to be running in families. After all Nicki, DL, and Mika all have powers, and Peter and Nathan have powers as well. I just find that really intresting. :)

15. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

I hate myself for not finding this sooner. :(

I love this show. There isn't too much for me to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just walk away now. :lol: