Heroes

Hi there. Well, I love this show. But I'm confuse with Niki's power and Micah's power. Can anyone explain that two me? But I do love Hiro's power. :)

Last week and the week before's episodes were not all that great... I still love teh show though and we have two episodes left only!

luvincsi said:
Hi there. Well, I love this show. But I'm confuse with Niki's power and Micah's power. Can anyone explain that two me? But I do love Hiro's power. :)

Niki's power is hard to explain. She seems to have a split personality...taken on the personality of her dead twin sister but also has some kind of super strength. Micah seems to be able to control electronic or mechanical type things from what I can tell. His has not been explored too much.

Yeah I think Peter has the coolest powers. I mean he can be mega superhero without having to take lives, like Sylar does.

I totally agree. :D I kind of feel bad for the policeman though and Isaac. :( Im behind you guys. I'm still watching the chapter where Hiro went to the past to save Charlie who I guess is a hero? Is she?

Dang, I cannot wait until next week's season finale to see what happens. It looks so good.

Future!Peter is well sexy, that scar is awesome, and he's all badass and ragey.

Is it odd that I fancy like 5 of the men on this show? Even Ando?

Ok so I loved Ninja!SUlu. He is so great as Hiro's father. I love Hiro and I hope he lives and Ando has to live. I love how the writers keep us guessing about who to trust. Cause it changes everytime I watch the show.

Yeah I loved Hiro's father all ninja like too. That was so cool. I do like how they keep us guessing who is good and bad. You just never know who suddenly will be bad. Then with that girl who can change her appearance, you really never know if it is really that person you are talking to or her.

Even though I really love this show.. I find it quite predictable. But I find know problem with that. Hmm.. just forget it that I mentioned that. :)

Well, I am now in the chapter where Claire stole that board pass from that Memory Erasing Guy. Did Ted die?? Just curious.. and I so want to be spoiled. :D

To answer the question about Ted's fate...

Spoiler tag isn't working right for me:

He did blow his top, so to speak. Well, Sylar did anyways.

Yeah Sylar kind of did him in, as he does in his sick little way. :lol: He is one bad, bad, bad, bad man.

Ack. Only a few more hours til the finale! I'm really hoping it's not a cliffhanger... I'm also hoping we get more answers and not more questions, but these tv people like to mess with our heads so who knows!

Back