Heroes and Every Day Men: CSI NY - NCIS Crossover

The following morning Gibbs’ and Mac’s team were brainstorming in the break room when Tony watched Gibbs enter with Jordan on his tail.

“P-F-C Thorn’s service record. He was only in the Corps eleven months before the accident. He was about to get a medical discharge when he died.” Tony handed Gibbs the service record and was shocked when Jordan took it.

“Got the death certificate signed by a Doctor Ruth Vickers in Pine Hill.” Stella and Mac came up.

Jordan smiled as she watched Stella with Mac. She knew that they were one. She had wondered why it had taken them so long realize that they were in love with each other. All the signs had been there for them to see. It was as clear as anything now.

“Pine Hill?” Tony asked as he peeked over Jordan’s shoulder.

“Take the NY State Thruway North, 87, to exit 19, Kingston. After toll booth, take route 28W till you reach Pine Hill.” Jordan said without looking up from the report with Gibbs looking over her shoulder.

“Beauty and the Beast.” Tony piped in, causing Sheldon to laugh. Gibbs gave Tony a head slap. Sheldon instantly changed his expression at Gibbs’ glare.

“Cause of death myocardial infarction. Heart attack at twenty two?” Jordan read in the record.

“Autopsy report?” He asked Stella.

Stella checked the file. “There isn’t one.”

“You mean you didn’t find it?” Mac asked as he checked himself.

“No. I mean no autopsy. The doctor signed a death certificate but that was it.”

Mac turned to Tony, Jordan and Stella. “You find that doctor in Pine Hill. Why there was no autopsy report.

We’ll find out where this body is buried.” Sheldon summoned Ziva and McGee. “I’ll get a court order to dig up P-F-C Dorn and ship that body back here to Ducky and Sid.” The teams split up then.

On the way to the parking lot Stella and Jordan were followed by Tony, who was enjoying the view.

“DiNozzo, stop staring at ours and get your ass moving.” Stella said without turning back.

Jordan giggled. “That’s twice now. And I’m sure he won’t give up.”

Tony stopped. “You sure your not Gibbs’ long lost twin sister?” He asked, wondering at Stella’s instinct. He then moved faster to catch up with the women. “Can I drive?” He asked.

“No way!” Stella and Jordan said in unison.

Jordan got the keys from Stella. “I’m driving. I still get nauseous when I’m on the passenger’s side.” She told Stella. Stella gave the keys to Jordan.

“Nauseous? As in pregnant nauseous, Jordan?” Tony fished. Tony went for the passenger’s door, but Stella beat him to it.

“Yes, now back seat, Lover boy.” She commanded and opened the back door for him.

“This is gonna be a long ride.” Tony whined as he got in the car. Stella shook her head.

“Shouldn’t be long, Tony. We should be there in an hour.” Jordan assured.

“Jordan, you’re gonna speed drive.” Stella warned. “You promised both Mac and Gibbs.” Jordan looked surprised at Stella. “He mentioned it last night.” She blinked at Jordan.

“You and Gibbs went out last night?” Jordan played along. Tony’s hearing suddenly became sharp.

“We went to Mac’s jazz bar and had couple of drinks.” Stella mentioned while Jordan look in the rear-view mirror to check up on Tony.

Tony leaned in between sticking his head between the front seats making sure he got a peek at the ladies’ cleavages. “Jazz? He barely knows five songs.” He chipped in. “Abby has been trying to brighten his horizon, but I doubt she’ll ever succeed.” Stella turned and gave him a firm head slap. “Ouch, he surely is rubbing off on you and what was that for?” Tony moaned as he rubbed his head and moved back on to backseat.

“Just a reminder to keep your eyes out of our wardrobe, DiNosy. Anyway, we had a marvellous time.” Stella continued. “But we decided not to make it too late, since it is a week day and with the case, you know.” Stella blinked again.

“Gibbs doesn’t even date brunettes” Tony deliberated. “He prefers reds. At least he used too.” He rambled on.

“He does now.” Stella giggled.

“He sure does.” Jordan agreed.

In Pine Hill the three of them spoke to Doctor Vickers. She informed him that Torn had classic heart attack symptoms. By the time the ambulance arrived, Torn had expired. When Tony told her they had a court order to exhume the body, Doctor Vickers told him that it would be impossible. The victim’s sister had the body cremated, she didn’t have the money to ship him home and she wanted to scatter his ashes. Coming up empty Stella, Jordan and Tony drove back to New York.

***​

When they arrived back at the lab, Tony excused himself and left for the men’s room. Stella and Jordan came up with a plan while they waited for him. After Tony got back Jordan excused herself that she was feeling a little sick. She told Tony and Stella to go ahead and left for the ladies room. She quickly made a call to Gibbs informing him that they came up empty.

Gibbs recognized the number and walked away from Mac. “What happened?”

“I’ll tell you in a minute, but first I need a favour.” Jordan sweet talked.

“What are you up to, Angel?” Gibbs softly asked. Jordan began to explain.

After Jordan has spoken to Gibbs, she called Mac telling him she wanted to inform him on the case in the break room. Mac excused himself from Gibbs and went to the break room. Shortly after Stella and Tony entered the lab.

“Hey babe.” Gibbs said as Stella walked up to him. “What you got?” He asked as Stella gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Tony’s face expression was a priceless reward. “Eww, I don’t wanna see this, boss. You better tell him why we got no results, Stella.” Tony said as he left. “I’ll be in the break room.”

“Thank you for playing along, Jethro.” Stella said.

“The least I can do, after you’re taking care of Jordan.” Gibbs replied.

“Besides, I want to see Jordan happy.” He grinned.

“Which reminds me…” Stella quipped. “She’s having that ultrasound this afternoon. You joining her?” She informed.

“Ultrasound?” Gibbs wondered.

“She didn’t tell you or were you otherwise occupied last night?” Stella cocked her brows.

“That is for me to know, and for you NOT to find out.” Gibbs grinned as he left for the break room.

“Remember, that Jordan is doing the same with Mac." She shouted after him.

In the break room Jordan had informed Mac about what they learned in Pine Hill. She was just about to finish up when she saw Tony arrive. Quickly she kissed Mac on the cheek.

“Eww, this keeps going on!” Tony whined when he saw Jordan kissing Mac. He turned and left to find Abby and Ziva.

On his way down he bumped in to Gibbs. “I think rule #12 is out of order here in New York.” Tony stated and as if he was on a mission he went for the break room.

Gibbs shook his head and grinned at Tony’s reaction , then entered the break room to join Mac and Jordan.

“Jordan updated you?” Gibbs asked as he walked over.

“Yeah, just a minor set back.” Mac informed. “Thorn had a sister, Karin; maybe you two should interview her.” He suggested.

“Uhm… Mac…” Jordan said. “Can this wait till 3pm?” Jordan carefully asked.

“Why, what’s up?” Mac questioned. Both men looked dubiously at Jordan.

“Erm… I’m having an ultrasound this afternoon.” Jordan explained.

“You’re pregnant?” Gibbs asked as if he didn’t know.

“Yeah, about 3 months.” Jordan told him.

Mac was proud that his sister finally told Gibbs. He rolled up his sleeves. “Ultrasound first, interview next.” Mac kissed Jordan on the head and left.

Jordan clicked her right fist into her left hand. “So, would you like to join me then?” She asked Gibbs a little insecure.

“You’re kidding me?” Gibbs kissed Jordan. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” He assured her. “You wanna know the sex?” He asked.

“No… as long as it’s healthy.” Jordan giggled.

“Me too.” Gibbs grinned. “Now, let’s grab some lunch.” He suggested. “You need more than apples.” Jordan giggled at his last remark.

***​

^^ I think she's addicted to her story :lol:

I liked Gibbs pretending that he didnt know to mac :D

*Whistles at Nat* :guffaw:

During lunchtime for once Mac didn’t take Stella to her favourite hotdog stand. Instead he took her to his little Italian place he knew of. They walked in and Mac ordered two big slices of pizza and some diet cokes to go with it.

“Hmmm… this tastes great.” Stella said after he took a bite.

“Slow down Stell, I don’t want you to have an upset stomach tonight.” Mac grinned as he took a bite himself.

“I’m fine Mac. Don’t worry.” Stella assured him.

Mac looked at Stella and thought about what he wanted to bring up last night. He just wasn’t sure about how to bring it to her.
“Stell, hang on a minute.” He began.

Stella stopped eating her pizza and gave Mac a questionable look. “What?” she asked while she took a sip of her coke.

Mac considered how to bring this to her for a moment. “Stell, I had a great time last night.” Mac blushed. “But…”

“But?” Stella repeated. “Mac, what the heck is on your mind?” Stella was real worried now.

“We never thought about protection.” Mac coloured shyly.

“Oh God…” Stella fell back in her chair when the quarter fell. “I know we talked about babies, but I didn’t figure it could happen this fast.” She told Mac. “Now what?” She asked doubtful.

“Relax Gorgeous, we’ll go to a store and get a pregnancy test.” Mac held Stella’s hand.

“And what if I am pregnant?” Stella wanted to know. “Mac, we only just started our lives together.” Stella got worried.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, Stell.” Mac said calmly and took another bite.

“How can you be so calm, Taylor?” Stella asked as she observed Mac.

“Well, if you are pregnant, Jordan’s baby will have a cute niece or nephew as a playmate.” Mac triumphed.

“And you called Jordan being reckless?” Stella grinned.

Mac took another bite of his pizza. “Jordan was reckless.” He pointed out. “But we talked about having babies. I just wish she would give the father of this baby, who ever he is, a chance.” Mac complained.

After their lunch Stella and Mac headed back to the lab, after making a quick stop at the pharmacies for a pregnancy test. When they got to the lab Stella disappeared to the ladies room to take the test. Five minutes later she came out and showed Mac the results.

“Seems to me Jordan’s baby will have a little cousin.” Mac grinned.

“Seems to me Jordan and I will be spending a lot of time at the gynaecologist.” Stella smiled. “So, you’re ok with this Taylor?” Stella needed reassurance.

“More than ok, Gorgeous.” Mac said before kissing Stella passionately.

An hour after lunch break Gibbs and Jordan left for the hospital to have the ultrasound. In the waiting room Gibbs relaxed and read a magazine, while Jordan kept pacing around.

“Jordan, could you please stop pacing around, you’ll ruin the floor.” Gibbs turned a page while he quipped at her impatience.

“How can you be so cool, Jethro?” She countered. “Jeez, I hate hospitals.” She moaned. “Last time I was at a doctor’s I had to wait for half an hour.” Jordan sat back next to Gibbs.

As he took her hand to tell her that this was normal a nurse came in the waiting room and called Jordan’s name. Both Jordan and Gibbs got up to follow the nurse.

“Let’s go, Miss Impatient.” Gibbs whispered in Jordan’s ear. He took her shoulders and gave her a little push.

In the doctor’s office Jordan was told to unbutton her trousers and to push it down to her hips. The doctor offered her to lay down while she got back with the ultrasound machine. She then lifted Jordan’s blouse up and applied a little gel on Jordan’s stomach and placed the ultrasound unit on it.

“Here it is.” The doctor pointed at the screen.

Jordan and Gibbs stared at the image that appeared on the ultrasound screen as they heard a rapid beating sound.

“Our baby!” Gibbs said with an amazed expression on his face. He then turned to Jordan and kissed her hand.

“Our baby!” Jordan confirmed with a bright smile on her face. Gibbs bent down for a little kiss on Jordan’s lips.

“Oh my!” The doctor exclaimed.

“What is it?” Jordan almost shouted panicking that something is wrong.

“Actually Jordan, there’s more than one baby!” The doctor grinned at Jordan. Gibbs’ eyes went extremely wide while Jordan stared on in shock.

“Twins?” Gibbs exclaimed.

The doctor nodded. “Would you like to know the sex of your babies?” The doctor asked Jordan and Gibbs.

Jordan was too amazed and shocked that she couldn’t answer. She just kept staring at the screen as a second shape is revealed.

“We decided not to.” Gibbs answered instead as he watched Jordan.

“Alright then.” The doctor got up. “I’ll let you get dressed then, Jordan. I’ll make sure the nurse schedules you in for a follow up appointment.

Gibbs helped Jordan up and let her get dressed. Then he pulled her in. “Twins” He grinned. “Jordan D’Angelo, you are an astonishing woman! Gibbs whispered in her ear.

“Bombshell.” Jordan whispered as a joyful tear fell from her eyes. Gibbs wiped the tear away as he claimed Jordan’s mouth and gave her loving long kiss.

***​

Yay! Smacked baby! :D

Gibbs twins! Teehee. Love it!

By the way, I loved Stella, Gibbs, mac and Jordan faking out Tony. haha.

Thanks for you reviews.

@ HipHuggers#1Fan

You asked how I come up with the chapter's so fast. Well erm... I've wrapped up this story sofar. :devil::devil: It will finish at some point. :drool::drool:

I've started a sequel and I would like to know from you all if this story should continue. So feedback is most welcome. :alienblush::alienblush:

Now on with the story.

Back at the office Ziva and Sheldon had come back after they were informed with the latest news about the case. As Tony saw them walk in to the break room he jumped up from his chair and marched straight to Ziva. To her surprise Tony grabbed her hand, swirled her around and in dancing position he kissed her fervently.

“Tony!” Ziva snapped as she gasped for air. “What the heck was that all about?” She head slapped him.

“Screw rule #12, Ziva. Gibbs is dating Stella! Heck, they’re even kissing while we’re on a case.” Tony exclaimed and folded his arms.

“Rule #12? Stella?” Sheldon asked curiously. “This should be interesting.” He took a seat to learn more.

“That’s not breaking rule #12 Tony!” Ziva snapped. “Stella isn’t one of his co-workers.” She declared.

“Yeah Ziva, and Mac is fooling around with Jordan.” Tony continued. “While you came up with nothing, I learned a lot right here at the lab.”

“Now that would be breaking rule #12, yes?” Ziva mused. “So Tony…” She seductively walked over to him. “Could we do that again, yes?” Ziva asked. “Because you are a great kisser.” She blinked. Tony gladly gave in.

Sheldon got up, shaking his head. Stella and Gibbs? Mac and Jordan were relatives, he knew. He was going to find out what prank Stella had pulled this time. But for now he figured Tony had his hands full with Ziva.

Before Gibbs and Jordan went out to interview Karin Thorn they headed back to the crime lab. Gibbs was in search of Mac for the latest updates, while Stella was on her way to share the latest news with Jordan. She found Jordan in the ladies room.

“Hey, how was your appointment?” Stella wondered as she got into the ladies room.

“Uhm... Everything is just fine.” Jordan assured Stella.

“Did you and Jethro find out the gender.” Stella asked curiously while she reached for her make-up.

“Nope, we decided we wanted it to be a surprise.” Jordan answered happily. And boy, do we have a surprise for you, she considered, but she kept quiet. Stella smiled. “Now what are you all gloating about?” Jordan asked curiously.

“Me?” Stella asked innocentky and enlarged her bright smile.

“Yes, you Bonasera. Something’s up. You’re eyes are all shining.” Jordan retained when she found out herself that she was pregnant. “Oh my God…!” She cried out.

Outside Sheldon ran in to Abby on her way to the ladies room. He quickly motioned for her to stay put. Together they eavesdropped on Stella and Jordan.

Stella quickly moved a hand over Jordan’s mouth. “Keep quiet Jordan, the whole lab can hear you.” She giggled. “We only found out this afternoon.” She grinned.

“You two slept together only twice.” Jordan pointed a finger at Stella. “And Mac called me thoughtless!” She teased.

“We were a little too much caught up in each other, I guess.” Stella giggled as she redid her mascara.

“Can I tell Jethro?” Jordan asked and reached for Stella’s lipstick. “Oh and this could be fun with Tony, Stell.” Jordan cocked her brows.

Stella knew exactly where Jordan was going. “You’re right; this could be fun, by all means Jordan.” She laughed loud.

“Ok, I gottta go.” Jordan said. “Jethro and me are interviewing Karin Thorn.” Jordan let Stella know.

Stella nodded. “He’s in Mac’s office.” She told Jordan.

“Oh goodie!” Jordan jumped in excitement and took off to find Mac and Jethro. Stella headed back for the lab.

“Can you believe that?!” Abby shrieked after Stella and Jordan had left.

“I think I get the picture with Tony here.” Sheldon reached for his stomach as he couldn’t stop laughing.

Abby was curious now. “Hold it Shel, I need a potty break first, and then you better enlighten me.” She advised.

When Abby got back Sheldon briefed her about what he witnessed with Tony and Ziva and Tony’s conclusions. Abby instantly jumped cheerfully. “Oh… Timmy is gonna love this one.”

“Tim is with some stewardess.” Sheldon informed Abby. “Gibbs gave him some time off since we’re working with two teams.”

“Oh…” Abby was dazed. “Well, we better keep this to ourselves then.” She told Sheldon.

“Want an update on the Mac/Jordan situation?” Sheldon laughed.

“Then I’d better update you on the Gibbs/Jordan situation, my darling.” Abby sang and pushed Sheldon back to the lab.

***​

Mac and Gibbs were caught up over the case when Jordan sneaked in to Mac’s office. Quietly she closed the door after she got in.

“You’re late, D’Angelo.” Gibbs remarked without looking up.

“I’m sorry, Gibbs.” Jordan stuck out her tongue to Gibbs’ backside.

“Never say you’re sorry and stick that tongue back in to you mouth.” Gibbs told her firmly.

“Is that one of your other rules?” Jordan beamed at his comment.

“Only the first part.” Gibbs smirked back.

“Well… congratulations, daddy to be.” She uttered with a smile. Now she had both men’s attention. Mac giving Gibbs a dubious look and Gibbs staring in disbelief at Jordan.

“I meant you, Taylor.” She beamed at Gibbs. His face relaxed in relieve.

“Stella told me.” She said as she gave Mac a little kiss on his cheek.

Mac reddened. “Well, we just found out.

Gibbs shook Mac’s hand. “Congrats, Mac. You found yourself a great woman and mother in Stella.” He praised.

“Thanks, Jethro.” Mac smirked. “How was your appointment with the gynaecologist?’ Mac addressed Jordan.

Jordan shrugged a little at Mac’s question. “Uh… it went fine. Twelve weeks so far.” She informed Mac a little nervous. “And no, I didn’t ask for the gender.” She added while she picked up a pen.

“I think we should be moving now.” Gibbs said as he checked his watch.

“D’Angelo, I’m doing this interview with Mac. I want you to… erm…”

Jordan’s facial expression seemed way too familiar to Mac. He knew what Jordan thought of being overprotective and didn’t want to be in the middle of what was coming next. So he excused himself in search of Stella.

“You were not going to say that you don’t want me in the field as much, right Jethro?” Jordan smiled and pointed the pen at Gibbs.

Gibbs took the pen from Jordan and tossed it on Mac’s desk. He then gently held her in his arms and kissed her. “I was about to… mmm… say…” Gibbs said between kisses. “…Take a rest… for our babies…”

“I’ll be sure… to… take it easy… Jethro.” Jordan said as she kissed him back. “Now shoot, Probie…” Jordan pulled back. “Mac is waiting for you…” Jordan gave him one last kiss. “And me and Stella got work to do.” She smirked.

“You’d better stay out of trouble, Angel.” Gibbs teased.

“Be safe, Jethro.” Jordan whispered.

Mac met Gibbs in the parking lot. As they were driving to Thorn’s sister, they discussed the case further on.

“Stella found a sock in that boot.” Mac informed Gibbs as they stepped in to Mac’s SUV. “And she found a piece of straw on the sock.”

“What kind?” Gibbs clicked his seatbelt.

“Platanus occidentalis”. Mac’s grinned in science terms.

“In English, Mac. Botany was my weakest subject.” Gibbs smirked.

“A sycamore tree.” Mac laughed.

“You’re pretty cheerful with Stella being pregnant, huh?” Gibbs commented on Mac’s good mood.

Mac smiled at that. “Yeah, although we didn’t plan it. But I’d better not be too overprotected with her. She’s more dangerous than Jordan when it comes to that.” Mac expressed his amusement. “Which reminds me, how did it go with Jordan after I left?”

“Well, she’s a fury alright. Attacked me with a pen and accused me of not wanting her in the field.” Gibbs knew he had to be careful here.
“Told her to think of her baby first. So should Stella. And that we watch their sixes.”

“That’s what we do, thanks for looking out for her, Jethro.” Mac said grateful.

Mac pulled up Karin Thorn’s drive way. When they got out of the car, he observed the perimeter.

“You know what tree this is?” Mac asked Gibbs. Gibbs glared at that question. “Sycamore.”

Mac put on a glove and secured a straw so that it could be tested later to see if it was a match with the ones from the vic’s socks. They walked up towards the house and interviewed Thorn’s sister.

A/N: More updates later. *Runs off to work now :lol: *

Back