Heroes and Every Day Men: CSI NY - NCIS Crossover

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
A/N:

Ok, first of all my thanks to GreadNickRyanFan (one of our great mods) who allowed me to do this. :)

I noticed lately there are a lot of Mac and Gibbs fans on the board, and there was a lot of talk about a crossover, so I decided to try this out.
Mind you, I'm not the most professional writer and I am not American / English, so bear with me :lol: Any suggestions or reviews are most welcome.

So folks, let's get started.

New York

It was ten minutes after midnight when Mac Taylor finally got home. He’d been working all day and most of the evening before Stella reminded him once again that some people do need to sleep. So he finally gave in, although he wondered what he had to go home to, an empty apartment and no one to talk to. At least at the crime lab he was allowed to be useful with his skills.

After he had gotten home, Mac took a quick shower, changed in to some sweats, pulled a beer out of the fridge and turned on the TV for the late news. It didn’t take him that long to doze off, but his sleep was interrupted by the doorbell. Who would visit him at this late hour? The only one he could think of was Stella. Since the whole Frankie affair it had become common that she would stop by whenever she couldn’t sleep. Once he looked through the spy hole he couldn’t believe his half-sister was standing on his doorstep

“Jordan?” He asked when he opened the door. “Hey Mac,” Jordan greeted him; “You have a place where your little sister can bunk?” “Come on in.” Mac invited her in as he took her suitcase and noticed the tiny bump. Jordan followed Mac to the living where she took off her coat and dropped herself on the sofa.

“Tell me what happened.” Mac told her. “You remember when I had to take that naval prisoner to Washington DC” Jordan “Yeah, you were full off it.” Mac confirmed. “Well, I delivered the package and me and this good looking agent went to this bar Jordan explained. “And that good looking agent left you with a package.” Mac finished angry. “Ehm, so to speak off. We went out for a couple of drinks and one thing lead to another.” Jordan said.

Jordan, don’t you think your mother raised you better than to sleep around with a guy you only met?” Mac shouted angry. “Like mother like daughter.” Jordan grumbled. “Oh Mac, I know I shouldn’t have. It’s bad enough my boss found out and fired me. Mac stared at Jordan for a second and felt Jordan's misfortune. “You lost your job?” Mac asked and thought about it for a second. “With Danny and Lindsay on their honeymoon I’m sure we can use an extra pair of hands.” Mac condidered. “But no more stunts like that young lady, I'll fire you myself the next time.” Mac cautioned. “Mac, you’re the best.” Jordan said in a hug. “C’mon, it’s late. We better get some sleep, you can have my bedroom and I’ll take the couch.” Mac suggested.

***​

Last edited:
Is Jordan the OFC? I was just wondering cause there was that female character on NY named Jordan. I was trying to figure out if it was the same one or not cause I didn't think she was related to Mac.

sounds like a good start so far. I'm not an avid NCIS watcher, but I've watched it enough to know who most of the main characters are.

Jordan is indeed the OFC. In this story the other one is not involved. It's just a coindicitent as it's one of my fav. names.

_____

The next day Mac and Jordan entered the crime lab. Don Flack and Stella Bonasera were in a cosy conversation which didn’t go unnoticed by Mac. He looked at Stella for a moment and motioned Jordan to take a different route.

“Are you ever gonna tell her Mac?” Jordan asked. “Tell who what, Jordan?” Mac replied. “Tell Stella how you feel about her.” Jordan said. “Jordan, Stella is my best friend and my partner.” Mac explained. “Your long term partner Mac, don’t you think you’ve waited long enough?” Jordan teased. “Not like someone else I know.” Mac backfired. “Duh… I may have made a mistake in DC, but I’ve got something to look forward. I’m not alone anymore.” Jordan rubbed her small bump. “Now let’s go and greet them.” Jordan suggested turning Mac around and walked to Don and Stella.

“Hey Stella, Don!” Jordangreeted. “Look what the cat drag in.” Stella laughed when she saw Jordan. “Hey D’Angelo, where you’ve been hiding?” Flack hugged Jordan. “Or more likely what you’re hiding?” He asked as he felt the little bump. “Never heard of safe sex?” He wiggled his eyes. “Accidents do happen, Don.” Jordanslapped him. “So where's the father?” Stella asked. “No father, it’s just me and the kid.” Jordan squinted. “She does have an uncle.” Mac reassured Jordan[. “Hey,” Stella piped in, “We are a great family, don’t worry about it Jordan, we’ll take care of you, right Mac?” “Right, and that’s my cue to make sure your paperwork is in order, Jordan.” “I’ll walk you Mac, I gotta update you on this morning’s arrest. Don said as both men walked towards Mac’s office.

“So… you had a one night stand?” Stella fished. “Who was he?” “Some naval agent from DC, but he’s not my biggest problem at the moment.” Jordanadmitted. “Talk to me Jordan.” Stella put an arm around Jordanas they sat down on a bench. “I need to find an apartment first; I can’t let Mac sleep on the couch forever.” “You call that a problem?” Stella joked which earned a tiny smile from Jordan “As it happens I have a brand new apartment with three bedrooms. So… problem solved.”
Stella smiled and clapped her hands. “You sure?” Jordan asked. “Sure I’m sure; now c’mon you need to meet our latest addition to the gang.” Stella suggested. “Adam is fun” she laughed as she dragged Jordan of the bench.

***​

CSISenna, I love you. A NY-NCIS fic! I've always wanted one of those, so many of the two lots of team members' personalities match up.
I like the idea of Mac having a half-sister, and love how he is with her, reminds me a lot of Flack and Sam. I like the hint of Mac/Stella too.
I'll definitely be watching this fic!
If you're worried about your writing style or spelling, don't be, I think it's perfect.
Suggestions.....please could we maybe have some Abby-Adam and Ducky-Sid scenes, those two pairs would be hilarious.:lol:
My only other suggestion is please, please keep writing!

Thank you MacsLady, I'm happy that you're happy. I figured from all the postst that is was about time a crossover was written. This will be a Mac/Stella and Jordan/Gibbs story, but I certainly will not forget about the other characters :)

On with the story

Around lunchtime Mac walked in to the lab searching for Jordan. He had the paperwork done and gotten Jordan her badge and gun. He found Stella dusting off some fingerprints and stopped at the door. As she was concentrating Stella wasn’t aware of Mac’s presence. Mac thought a moment about Jordan’s words earlier that morning and questioned if he and Stella could make this work.

“Hey Stell, you seen Jordan around?” Mac walked in to the lab. Stella turned to face Mac. “She’s moving her stuff from your place, Mac. She should be back around 3pm.” “Moving? She just got here last night.” Mac wondered. “Yeah, well she didn’t want you to sleep on the couch again, so she’s moving in with me.” Stella explained. “You sure you want her?” Mac said, “Jordan can be quite a handful.” Mac warned Stella. “Well, if she does I can always escape to your place.” Stella blurted. Did she really mean that, Mac thought. “So, you wanna go out and grab some lunch?” Mac asked. “Sure, let me just clean this up and I’m set to go.” Stella accepted and secured the evidence.

Twenty minutes later Mac and Stella were in the park at their favourite stand where Mac ordered each a hotdog and a coffee. They walked over to the bench in the park and sat down. Stella watched him take a big bite of his hotdog and giggled. Mac’s looked questionably.

“What?” He asked. “You got mustard on your chin.” Stella said as she reached for Mac’s face. “Where?” Mac questioned. “Right… here.” Stella’s finger went over the spot and she showed him the mustard. Then she slowly licked it off her finger. “Bonasera, are you making a move on me?” Mac shook his head shyly. “What if I am, Taylor?” Now or never Taylor, Mac considered. He reached over to Stella and placed a soft kiss on her lips. “Taylor, are you making a move on me?” Stella whispered as they parted for air. “What if I am, Gorgeous?” Mac said with a sinister look. “What made you do this just only now, Mac?” Stella wondered.

“Something Jordan pointed out to me this morning.” “And what was that?” “Something about not being alone anymore.” Mac smiled. “Ah, you’re referring to her baby.” Stella encouraged. “How do you feel about that?” Stella got interested now. “I was pissed with Jordan at first, but she got me to think.” Mac confessed. “I don’t want to be alone anymore either.” “So, are you telling me you want a baby with me?” Stella laughed. And there the shy laugh was back on Mac Taylor’s face again. “I wanna find out if we can make this work first, Stella.” She looked a little sad. “But we can talk babies eventually.” Mac finished. “Babies?” Stella squealed. “How many do you want?” “At least two.” Mac said. “We need a lot of practise first.” Stella flushed. “We can start tonight.” Mac wiggled his brows and planted a sweet kiss on Stella’s lips again. “But... we’d better get to work right now before we’ll be missed.” “Spoilsport.” Stella teased. “Tonight.” Mac promised. “You’re place with Jordan is staying with me now?” “Definitely, now let’s go.” They both got up and headed back to the lab.

***​

Aww, loved the Mac/Stella kiss.

I agree that Adam and Abby interacting would be great. I think I'm gonna have to rent all the past seasons of NCIS and watch 'em. And then start watching the current season. :lol:

Yay! Its posted :) Cant wait for this, although at the moment Im more interested in Jordan and her character cause we dont know her :D

^^^ Relax me Chipmunk, we'll get there soon enough :lol:

At 3pm Jordan was back at the lab as promised. She and Adam were working on a case that had gone cold when Mac walked in telling them that they had a new case. He, Stella and Sheldon were heading out to the crime scene. Jordan and Adam would finish the cold case and work the evidence that Mac and Stella would take back. What they found a pretty messy crime scene with one bloody leg.

“What have we got here, Sheldon?” “The limb was severed post mortem. Sheldon explained. “Time of death?” Stella questioned. “I can’t te-” “Stop, hold it.” Mac interrupted. “What Mac?” Stella wondered. “We can’t process this scene alone. I think this vic is naval.” Mac showed the victim’s dog tags he found in a sock. “Time to bring in NCIS.” Sheldon agreed. “Jordan isn’t going to like this at all.” Stella whispered hoping Mac didn’t hear her. But Mac was already on the phone.

“Gibbs.” Leroy Jethro Gibbs picked up after his cell phone went off. “Jethro, Mac Taylor here.” Mac responded. “Mac, how you been?” Gibbs informed. “This is not a social call Jethro, I think we got a dead Marine here.” “What ya got Mac?” Gibbs required. “A leg and some dog tags, Jethro.” “Secure the crime scene, we’re on our way.” Gibbs told Mac and then closed his phone.

Washington DC

“Hey, how was your date last night, McFly?” Tony DiNozzo asked McGee. “You eavesdropped again, Tony.” McGee sang. “Guess it didn’t go too well, huh?” Ziva teased. “She had to cancel, Ziva.” “What excuse did she give?” Ziva fished further. “Filling in for a sick colleague on a flight to New York.” “Hey, that’s a good one.” Tony chuckled. “Hey, how was your date last night?” Abby Sciuto asked as she walked in to the bullpen. “Date never happened.” Tony chuckled again. “Oh, what excuse did she have?” Abby required. “Filling in for a sick colleague on a flight to New York.” “Hey, that’s a good one.”

“Grab your overnight bag.” Called as he walked in to the bullpen. “Where are we going Gibbs?” Abby asked. “New York.” “Start spreadin’ the news. Old Sinatra Song.” *WHACK* Tony earned himself a head slap Gibbs. “Grabbing my gear, boss.” “Manhattan.” Gibbs called after him and Ziva. “What’s in Manhattan?” Ziva asked. “A leg, Ziva.” Gibbs shouted. “We’re flying to New York to take a look at a leg?” McGee asked. “It belongs to a Marine.” Gibbs answered. “How can you tell from a leg?” Abby wondered. “Abbs…” Gibbs snapped his finger to her attention back. “Grab your bag.” “You mean I really can come along, Gibbs?” Abby jumped. “It’s not like you haven’t lost your crime scene virginity before, Abby.” Gibbs teased. “Oh goody, grabbing my gear, boss." Abby imitated Tony as she left for her lab. “And collect Ducky.” Gibbs shouted after her. “Let’s go McFly.” Gibbs walked out of the bullpen, followed by a stunned McGee.

New York

As Gibbs had requested Mac made sure that the crime scene was secured. He called in Adam to help. After they were finished Flack and a few cops guarded the scene and made sure nosey disaster tourists were kept at a distance. Mac and his team headed back to the lab in wait of the arrival of the NCIS team. Back at the lab Stella was looking for Jordan.

“Hey, here you are.” Stella piped up when she found Jordan in the locker room. “Hey, what’s up, Stell?” “I just wanted to tell you that I won’t be home tonight.” Stella blushed. “Hot date?” Jordan giggled. “Yes, and I got you to thank you for it.” Stella kissed Jordan on the cheek. “Me? What on earth did I do?” Jordan asked. “I don’t know exactly what you told Mac this morning, but we’re dating.” Stella gloated. “My God Stella, that’s fantastic!” Jordan squealed. “Finally!” “Shhh Jordan, we don’t want anyone to know yet.” Stella whispered. “So why are you telling me?” whispered back. “To thank you, you nutter.” “Well, you’re most welcome sis-in-law.” Jordan giggled. “C’mon, we better get back to the lab before Gibbs and his team arrive.” Stella said. Jordan stopped dead in her tracks.

“What?” Stella said as she looked at Jordan pale face. “Jordan, are you okay?” She was real worried now. “Did you say Gibbs? As in Leroy Jethro Gibbs?” Jordan’s face was still white pale. “Yes, you know NCIS and NYPD work this case together.” Stella said. “Yeah, but Gibbs. How does Mac know Gibbs?” Jordan wondered and sat down, face in hands. Stella sat next to Jordan and held patted Jordan’s back. “Jordan, they served together, Jordan.” Stella told her. “Why, what’s going on, Jordan?” Stella questioned. “Gibbs.” Jordan said.

“Gibbs?” Stella repeated. “Jordan?” Jordan didn’t say anything, she just rubbed her belly. Then it hit Stella. “Jordan, are you telling me that Gibbs is that naval agent you slept with?” “Mac and Gibbs will both kill me once they find out.” Jordan said. “Mac doesn’t know it was Gibbs?” Stella asked. “No.” Jordan sniffed. “Do you want Gibbs to know?” Jordan blew her nose in the hanky Stella handed out. “I can’t ruin his life just because of an accident.” Jordan sniffed in the hanky. “Don’t call your baby an accident, Jordan.” Stella comforted. “You have a wonderful life growing inside of you and if you don’t want him to know, we’ll figure out a way to keep it that way.” “How?” Jordan dried her tears. “Well, you’re not exactly showing yet, so big shirts will do the trick and I’m sure Flack and Mac won’t mention it to Gibbs, discretion is their middle name.” Stella blinked. “Now c’mon, we don’t want Mac sending out a search party for us.” Jordan nodded, fixed her make up and went for the break room with Stella.

It just gets better and better. I love that Mac and Gibbs served together, it's always been a fantasy of mine that they did - I mean, we know both fought in the first Gulf War. Loved the NCIS scene with Gibbs slapping Tony and Tony teasing McGee. The Mac/Stella kiss in the park with the flirting was sweet, love that they got together over hotdogs! It's great that Mac was the one to initiate the kiss too.
Oooh, Gibbs-Jordan, can't wait to see that!
I can't wait to see what Mac and Gibbs will do when they find out Gibbs is the dad. Hehe, poor Jordan if they're both pissed! I'm very interested to see how Gibbs reacts to becoming a father again, especially considering what happened to his first daughter.

Are we going to learn anything about Mac and Jordan's family/their childhoods? I've always been intrigued by the idea Mac might have a sister....

MacsLady, we'll get to the childhoodpart eventualky :)

Back in the break room Adam and Sheldon were having a snack when Gibbs’ team finally arrived. It had taken them a few hours to get to New York which Tony had filled with his movie stories to Ziva, Ducky reading a medical magazine, Abby enjoying her hard rock music and Gibbs’ sleeping the entire flight. He was at the coffee machine when Mac entered the break room.

“Jethro.” “Mac.” Gibbs and Mac hugged and shook hands. “Long time no see.” Gibbs stated. “You know how it is with work.” Mac scratched the back of his head. “Tell me about it.” Gibbs agreed. “That’s your team?” Mac asked. “Yup. Time for introductions.” Gibbs took a last zip of his coffee and both men walked over.

“Mac Taylor, meet Tony DiNozzo, Tim McGee, Ziva David, Dr. Ducky Mallard and forensic scientist Abigail Sciuto. Mac nodded towards the team. “Nice to meet you all.” Then he introduced his team. “Sheldon Hawkes, Adam Ross, you’ll meet Dr. Sid Hammerback later on. Hawkes, where are the ladies?” Mac informed. Tony’s face went bright till Ziva slapped him on his chest. “Here they come.” Sheldon said. “Jethro, meet Stella Bonasera and Jordan D’Angelo.” Mac said.

At the mention of latter name Gibbs didn’t move. For a brief moment visions of 3 months ago played through his head. Him and Jordan laughing over a glass of bourbon, walking through the rain for his car, entering his house, stripping each other of their wet clothes, making love in front of the fire place… He never thought he would see her again, and yet here she was. Gibbs turned to greet Stella and then Jordan.

“Detective D’Angelo.” “Special Agent Gibbs.” Jordan didn’t even blink when he shook her hand. “Nice to meet you.” Jordan said. Gibbs figured she hadn’t told anyone about their one nightstand so he decided to play along. “Mac, you wanna take us to the crime scene?” Gibbs asked. “Sure Jethro, although we had to take the leg back to the lab.” Mac pointed out. “Sheldon?” “I’ll take Dr. Mallard to Sid.” Sheldon said. “Abbs, you can stay here.” Gibbs told her. Adam jumped right in. “I’ll give you a tour around the lab.” Abby jumped and clapped. “Oh goody, cause my lab is real small compared to this one.” “Stella, why don’t you ride with agent Tony and Ziva and I’ll drive with Jethro, Jordan and Tim.” Mac suggested. “Sure Mac, we’ll meet you there.” Stella agreed ignoring Jordan’s pleading face.

The new teams split up and walked to Mac’s and Stella’s SUV’s. During the ride Jordan sat in the front next to Mac and Gibbs in the back, which was pretty unusual for him. Mac updated him on how they found the leg and what they found at the crime scene. Jordan was quiet for most of the ride, which didn’t go unnoticed by Gibbs. He would speak to her later, the case came first.

Back