"Hell Night" Discussion Thread (Will Contain Spoilers)

I loved the opening scene. That kid running in front of the bus was cool. I didn't know it was a Halloween ep so I thought the kid really was bleeding, LOL.

I officially don't like Alexx anymore. It's really out of character for her to be so nasty.

I really liked the interaction between Ray and Horatio. I like the "I know where you live" comment. Hehe. I wanna see that fishing trip, lol.

Overall, good ep. The murder investigation was a bit boring, but Martin Connor's case was interesting. Yelina's a bit strange.

And for those that hate Togo, give it a break. You're making me sick. Ryan this, Ryan that. We're five epsiodes on. If you watched it just for Speed, time to tune out and stop bugging the real fans.

Re: Can't we all just get along.

Posted by MegantheMonster:
halloween party where C is something strange but respectable, not a french maid, thank you very much.
Hold on there. Let's not dismiss this so quickly. Calleigh in a French maid outfit...? Damn. That's got potential. A vampire costume might be ok too, as long as it's tight and revealing.

She was wearing too many clothes in this past episode. I realize she looked more serious and professional, but I still prefer the skimpy white tank tops. Ooooh baby.

Posted by Horatio:
I wanna see that fishing trip, lol.

Horatio: Okay, Ray, here's what we're gonna do. First we take the hook and and put some bait through it. That <beat> will entice the fish, won't it? <takes sunglasses off> So then the question becomes <beat> how long until a fish comes sniffing around and bites it down, doesn't it? Alright, here we go. And what have we got here? Ray, this looks like a salmon, doesn't it? Now that <puts sunglasses on> is what I call good fishing.
Ray: ... I wanna go home.

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
Posted by Horatio:

Horatio: Okay, Ray, here's what we're gonna do. First we take the hook and and put some bait through it. That <beat> will entice the fish, won't it? <takes sunglasses off> So then the question becomes <beat> how long until a fish comes sniffing around and bites it down, doesn't it? Alright, here we go. And what have we got here? Ray, this looks like a salmon, doesn't it? Now that <puts sunglasses on> is what I call good fishing.

That's jsut evil! :lol: :lol

Posted by Horatio:
And for those that hate Togo, give it a break. You're making me sick. Ryan this, Ryan that. We're five epsiodes on. If you watched it just for Speed, time to tune out and stop bugging the real fans.

Who's picking on Togo? I've seen mostly praise. Some poeple still miss Speed, yeah, but I don't see many picking on Ryan.

So far, I like Ryan. Not his clothes though! Delko and Calleigh need to take him shopping for some new duds! :lol:

midnight_tiptoes, that was really, really funny. :lol: Poor Ray, Jr.!

Horatio: Okay, Ray, here's what we're gonna do. First we take the hook and and put some bait through it. That <beat> will entice the fish, won't it? <takes sunglasses off> So then the question becomes <beat> how long until a fish comes sniffing around and bites it down, doesn't it? Alright, here we go. And ]i]what[/i] have we got here? Ray, this looks like a salmon, doesn't it? Now that <puts sunglasses on> is what I call good fishing.
:lol: That's hilarious! :lol:

Just watched Hell Night. I'd like if they had kept Hayden Tank. Tho, this wasn't bad but still.
But, now, at least, H knows he is not only one in his family who hates Stetler :D :devil:

ps. Paintball games are cool

That is too fucking funny. I must say, I'm beginning to love this board more and more everyday.

Megan :cool:

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
Posted by Horatio:

*ROTFLMAO* That's Hilarious!

I watched this eppy a few times and I have to ask.. because I don't remember well.
Did we saw Shades of Justice at all in this episode?
Because I don't remember and... well, perhaps I take no notice anymore.
and... another question.
Things happened at night, why it was H's team who arrived and not nightshift?

Posted by DaWacko:

Things happened at night, why it was H's team who arrived and not nightshift?

I guess a Halloween episode in the blazing colors and sun drenched daylight that is Miami, would not truly be Halloween! So we get a night time episode. :)

*sigh* you know our dear Horatio; the Energizer Bunny's got nothin' on him! Day shift into Night shift, no problemo. ;)

Back