"Hell Night" Discussion Thread (Will Contain Spoilers)

Hell Night
The wife of a famous Miami baseball player is found murdered in her home, and her philandering husband is the prime suspect until he is found murdered in the house as well.
The name sounds so :devil:!

That sounds appropriate for Halloween. I am also looking forward to seeing the Ray Jr. situation and meeting Rebecca.

I just wish there was a Zombie Speedle to balance out the evening lol Ya know a little brain noodle soup... some sauteed scalp lol Oh well :devil:

I really wish the characters would dress up. Just for fun.

Horatio - fallible carrot
Calleigh - french maid
Eric - 1920s gangster
Alexx - angel of death
Yelina - nun
Ryan - Power Ranger

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
I really wish the characters would dress up. Just for fun.

Horatio - fallible carrot
Calleigh - french maid
Eric - 1920s gangster
Alexx - angel of death
Yelina - nun
Ryan - Power Ranger

How about Eric as Zorro if you know who Zorro is? Horatio could be James Bond or a ganster.

Hahah cute!! I could see Ryan as a Power Ranger!!! lol Calleigh would make a good french maid lol
*fanfic comes to mind* Eric oooo Zorro how fine he would look saving the french maid from the claws of death!!! lol he would even be sexy as a care bear lol

Very interesting plot that's going on here! It's nice to see Alexx again; interacting with Togo's character, who is a lot like Greg.. but less geekier. :lol:

Did anyone else think that the woman in the neighboring apartment who witnessed the fight (from the flashback in the intro) looked like Poppy Montgomery? :eek:

Warning: Lots of good natured snark coming up. Avert your eyes.

God, longest intro ever. Just die already.

Since Ryan is pretty much a Greg doppelganger, we're calling him Doppelgregger (tm TWoP).

Ah! I love you, Alexx! Missing her poor baby. Aww. Seriously, she kicks ass, with the snappy, and the hair, and the snappy. I want her to adopt me.

Sidenote: the relationship between Alexx and Speed was always my favorite thing about Speed. I loved every time she called him Timmy or baby. So sweet!

Anyway. Looks like they'll be recreating that with Doppelgregger. Alexx's son is lucky. He gets to double his wardrobe now!

I'm a juror, it's soooo hard, boo, freaking hoo. Granted, getting our of jury duty is damn hard nowadays, but come on. They made it sound like they were kept in concentration camps with the Hungarian prostitutes. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.

We know what a picture hanging from a wall looks like. Why do they always do that? "I was sitting over there, eating ice cream." Cut to a flashback of a guy eating ice cream. It's so condescending. Some flashbacks, nice, there are something I don't understand. But when it gets to the point where they have to use the flashback of a picture hanging off the wall... you're just trying to get a couple of seconds out of the episode so you can make it shorter.

Why was Yelina just sitting on her bed, all Streetcar Named Desire, waiting for Horatio to do something? Girl, you're a cop! Go out there and find him! And you obviously know where he hangs out and with whom. I know gas prices are high, but damn.

The new Ray Jr is fugly. I wonder why they tanked Hayden (get it? Hayden Tank? Tanked? No? Okay). But I'll give him a chance. Every boy gets like that when they reach pre-pubescence.

How did HoCaine know where to find Ray Jr? Oh, that's right. His HoDar picks up signals from every child in need. I bet they don't even use Amber Alerts in Florida. He just goes straight towards the poor, lost lambs.

Mr. Whiskers? Most predictable name ever. 'Cat' is more imaginative.

Everybody in that lab is so young. Horatio must be the oldest person in that building by at least 40 years. It's ridiculous, not to mention unrealistic. I mean, you have to go to school for a damn long time. Miami is like the MTV of the CSI franchise, and Las Vegas the VH-1.

What's this? Horatio admitting he's scared and lost? Carol be confused. Does not compute. Abort. Abort!

"I'll never remember all these names." God, that made Delko look like an idiot.

"Juror #11. The construction worker." Aww. I was kinda hoping the Indian did it. 200 years of oppression plus he has to stay at a YMCA. If that's not motive enough, I don't know what is.

Uncle Horatio. That sounds so weird. I always pictured Ray calling him Uncle Dad. You know he'll have to some day.

I swear Ray Jr's voice is deeper than Doppelgregger's. He actually squeaked while he was talking to the cheerleader. Alright, I'll leave him alone. Adolescence is bad enough. Okay, that was the last one. Starting... in three hours.

Nice to see Calleigh carrying an investigation again. But you tell someone, "I need a sample of your writing to compare it to the guilty note," and they're gonna alter their handwriting. I know I would.

Eric, Doppelgreger and Calleigh working the case in the layout room was cute. Eric likes the Chef, of course, cause he gets all the chicks. Cute. Plus, he made Calleigh laugh. Extra cute.

Another new labbie? And of course she looks like a 12 year old. Sigh. I can't respect any of these people.

Tyler!! ::love::

It's gonna take time... <three seconds later> Here it is. But it's Tyler, so I forgive him.

Wow, mentions of Speedle. I must be watching the wrong show.

Doppelgregger was a bit crabby and confused in that house. It was like Calleigh and Eric promised to take him trick or treating afterwards and they were all out of the Red Power Ranger costume. What? I have a three hour window.

So wait, the COPS left Lopez in the kitchen ALONE?! The hell? And shouldn't he be cuffed? Unless he was on bail, which I don't think he was. Dude, if I ever wanna kill someone, I'll kill them in Florida. Cops there are so dumb over there, apparently.

His wife left him because he became a juror? Oookay. She knows it's temporary, right? I didn't get that at all. Someone who volunteers to BETTER society is not good enough for her? God. You're better off without her, #3.

This case went on for a year and yet Calleigh solves it in three seconds? Way to crap all over Speed's memory, Donahue. Did you also bury him face down?

I call daughter. Daughter killed her. 10 bucks.

Shouldn't they clean the evidence after it's processed? Cause after a while, I'm thinking that would smell like hell.

People, 20 minutes - no Horatio. Holy crap!

Oooh, Alexx gets to work in the lab! Seriously, no ammount of words would ever be able to express my love for Khandi Alexander. I've loved her since NewsRadio. She rocks. She just rocks. I am like, 10 seconds away from stalking her.

I have morals, okay? That's why I sleep with a married man. Damn you and your narrow minded ways!

w00t! I called it! I didn't feel bad for her, though. She was way too snappy at the beginning.

That shot of Stetler holding Yelina's hand at the end was so fake. And the SS HoLina is still sailing strong.

Are they trying to make me believe Rebecca Nelson, who is gorge, would be attracted to Horatio. Hmmm...

Rerun next week. Blah.

:lol: L-O-frickin'-L!!! haha! ^ I want to read your threads after every episode. Your post made me ROFLMHO! hehe . . . Anyway . . .

Did anyone else notice the disdain in Ray Jr.'s voice when he said "Stetler"? hmmmm, maybe a lead into the whole abuse thing, huh? Maybe he tells Horatio about it on the fishing trip. Just speculating . . .

I thought it was a good episode, and I was glad they mentioned Speed.

Again...kudos to you. That was great...I don't even feel like being bitchy anymore after reading that, you pretty much covered it.

Back