"Hell Night" Discussion Thread (Will Contain Spoilers)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by stripforensics, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I didn't see it, though I did look for it. But the lighting was so dark that I easily could have missed it. I did notice H's expression was more glowering than usual. It was obvious from the way that Ray, Jr. said Stetler's name that he doesn't like him. Trouble is brewing, that's for sure.

2. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

It's the Yahoo CSI Miami Group. You will need to become a member. Quickie sign up procedure. After you sign up, go to "Photos". Resolution is not that great but still mostly ok.

This site is the fastest I've seen in posting screencaps after each episode. There's almost always at least 160 pics per episode.

Yahoo_CSIM

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Thanks for the link. I belong to the other Miami group, but it's barely active.

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

You're welcome. I visit the site mainly for the screencaps. They seem to have the 'caps in the order that the episode unfolds. By viewing these caps and coupling it with this Board's episode reviews and forum spoilers/discussions, I get a slightly better understanding of the episode events. It's all good. :)

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

haven't seen the episode but I'd like to comment something ;)
    I'd like to ask is Sofia before or after Jonathan in credits? I don't see this credit slot as a problem. Is it a big deal? I have to say I really haven't think that much with other shows, like ER and NYPD Blue, where characters have changed a lot. DC comes first, he is lead actor first. Emily and Adam after him, because they were in original cast. If I say it's "investigators first" then you ask, why Khandi was in credits before Rory? Perhaps they wanted this equal thingy. Man-woman-man-woman-man (and Kim Delany continued that in first 10 episodes). So why Adam before Rory? Alphabetics perhaps?
    So, I'm kinda neutral with this, no problemos with me.
    I agree with you. He is like a ghost and someday someone will shoot him because of sneaking in like that.
    So you'd like to see CSIM as boring, nojokes show? Because, I think it's better than it's Delko and Ryan than eg. Delko and H.
    20 mins with no H? If you have read my Weird Facts list, you know I'll be hunting your ass down if this is not true (did this include commercial break?)
    Fishing is cool! so why not? In Michael Hayes (know the show?) DC's character was... oh c'mon. In Michael Hayes Dc's character was fishing with his nephew (sp?).
    Disneyworld? I think nowadays guys in age 12 are not interested in Disneyworld anymore.
    Unlike girls who turn 20 soon (like me) would like to go to Disneyworld, just to see how much Winnie the Pooh stuff there is and probably to buy a one darn huge Winnie da Pooh.

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Order of the credits depend on negotiation between the producers and the agents. The most coveted spot is the last (usually the 'and NAME as CHARACTER'). The spots in the middle don't really have anything to do with actor status. They're pretty much random. Usually your agent will try to get you the 'and' spot.

For example, on The West Wing. The show was originally going to revolve around the character Sam Seaborn. So Rob Lowe was first in the credits. The spots after that came in alphabetical order. And then Martin Sheen got the 'and' spot. That means that though Rob was the lead (or was at one point), Martin was the big star.

I still think Khandi Alexander should get the last spot. She's been in the business for a long time, is well recognized and respected (the critics love her) and she's a great actress. She really deserves it. Jonathan Togo should not be there at all! I'd put him after Adam or Sofia. I did notice that he didn't get the 'and Jonathan Togo' text, just Jonathan Togo. So maybe they're still changing it around. I hope so.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

[/QUOTE]
    Yet another cheap shot at poor Speed. Tell me, when was he ever that incompetent? Have I been watching a different show these past two years? What happened to "teamwork"? How did it get to be entirely Speed's fault? Where was Horatio who checks and rechecks everything? Where was Eric who always works so closely with Speed? Where was Calliegh with her input? I find it hard to believe that Speed worked in a total vacuum to produce the result. But sure - he's gone so blame it on him. Hell, blame the hurricanes and the tsunami on him while you're at it.

[/QUOTE]

My God dude get the F**K over it man speed is gone ,you should get on your knees and thank god they mentioned him ,Jesus life goes on man seriously you gotta get over that BTW blame it on the dead guy it's human nature.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well sugar - it's just WRONG. Stuff like that impacts the integrity of the whole show. Not to mention pisses people off. And rather than getting on my knees thanking god they mention him, I'd prefer they didn't mention him at all if this is the crap they're going to pull. Speed is dead, let him rest in peace. Rory is gone and I don't care how pissed they are at him, it's no reason to assassinate the character he played so well for two years. And if you don't like it, you can just go play in the traffic.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

If you've watched both season of CSIM, you'll notice eg. Delko & Calleigh have had own case and H doesn't check and recheck their investigation. And, as it seems, Speed had been there longer than Delko or Calleigh, H probably has trusted on Speed. And if H would have check on every case that was case of anyone elses than his, wouldn't that be kind of sad that he couldn't trust in his own investigators?

My opinion, you Speedfans (No, I didn't hate him, but wasn't my fave character either) just get these ideas because the character is DEAD. If he was alive, there wouldn't be such a fuss. Of course it's easy to blame someone who is dead.
    First you whine "why they don't mention him" and now you whine when they mention his name in something negative. Perhaps, they'll come up with something positive too. Nobody's perfect (Not even H Caine, even iMat can claim that). Besides, it's just a TV show, don't take it so by heart.
    (I know it pisses you off when they somehow try to blackmail your favourite character, but... calm down)

You can't always please everyone at the same time.

10. JMP

JMP CSI Level One

Ummm.....the epsiodes on all the series are gettin weaker and weaker......other than that...

Calliegh did everything in tha episode, she is amazin

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I got an idea why dont you get on speedle's ducati and go play on the traffic yourself that way you may experience the same destiny your character went thru ,in other words why dont you die like speed G'day Biacth.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Guys, chill out. There's no reason to fight over a character. csipuetorico, there's no reason to tell people to get over Speed's death. People miss the character; if you don't, that's fine, but telling people to get the f*** over it doesn't help.

shadow, it doesn't help to tell someone to play in traffic either, no matter how much you disagree with what they said. Y'all are both cool, so hopefully we can just let this go, right? :)

Back to the ep...

What did you guys think about the juror's motivation for killing Lopez? I thought it was kind dumb...I mean, he wanted the trial over so he killed the defendant? What's with that? :lol: And his sob story about his wife leaving him and losing his job was so cliched. I thought you couldn't get fired for being on a jury, since you don't have a choice! I really didn't care for that part of the ep--I thought they should have given him a better motive. What do you guys think?

13. elusiveblue

elusiveblue Pathologist

Can't we all just get along.

thanks Top41.

She is right guys. Please, we come here to have fun and discuss the show. We all have very different opinions about what has happened and/or is happening. And we are all entitled to them. Some of us have things that we will never get over and some of us have things we will never care about, and then there is every gray shade in between those two. So please, csipuertorico, shadow take a step back and breathe. We are all friends here so lets not insult one another or wish anyone ill will. -k-

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Can't we all just get along.

I would have to check but i believe yelina stated that Jr was with her mother because her and stetler were out of town, which is why she couldn't go looking for him.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Can't we all just get along.

Ok kids i agree i gotta little outta hand with my opinion and I apoligize to Shadow i am really sorry ,we are here to have fun not to argue for everything,if it's any consolation to the speedfans i miss him too and was not happy about the way he died. Thank you