Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
you and me glw are definately on the same wave lenght, i keep telling my friends that, thats what i want, they reckon.. to painful..duh. thats the idea :lol:

you and me glw are definately on the same wave lenght, i keep telling my friends that, thats what i want, they reckon.. to painful..duh. thats the idea :lol:

mitzi962000, I know what you mean. A little roughness is never a bad thing. Danny could practice 'rough takedowns' on me any day of the week.
:devil: :devil:

and then after all the rough take downs he'd definately have to kiss us delicately after to make the bruises we'd have on us better :D....why is it he always makes me end up thinking smutty :lol:

Oh, he would have to kiss all the bruises and make them better. And I definately think a long massage would be in order, to soothe our aching muscles. :devil:

definately kisses and massaging the kinks out, being put to bed with an ice pack, so better to star all over again the next day :lol:

wow i think i am now offically in danny land where he can pratice whatever he wants on my everyday of the week of course the evenings i would arrange.....

Looks like we are going to need some sort of schedule for Danny. :lol: Line forms to the left for all those who want to help Danny practice rough takedowns. Right behind me, mitzi962000, and randomness.

Back