Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Shhhhhh. Not too loud. We don't want the whole board knowing that we have Danny, and we're passing him around. I also have Flack tied up and waiting. I was feeling a little naughty. :devil: I will send them both along when I am done.

*both come out of the dark corner looking very flushed*
okay i am done you can all go now
( i will be back later though so don't wear him out too much please)

Is no one talking about the squatting we'll hopefully be seeing in season 2? I mean, there have been plenty of spoilers--Aiden leaving, two new coroners coming in, Stella getting a love interest. But come on, what I really want to know about is how often are we going to see Danny squatting? :devil: ;) Ass shots people, they're a must.

No way. We're getting that damn shower scene this year, come hell or high water. And I can't believe that I actually wrote that in my post earlier...

But come on, what I really want to know about is how often are we going to see Danny squatting? :devil: ;) Ass shots people, they're a must.

Well, we know he squats in the first episode. In the promo, he is squatting next to the guy in the bejewelled bra. Seems like a good sign, if he is already squatting that early in the season. :devil:

Back