Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Top, you read my mind. I'm not sure I even want to know. And I certainly can't tell you what came to my mind.

:lol: Yeah, my mind went to the dirty, too (duh, like it's gonna go anywhere else! :lol: ). But I'm really curious...poke what???

His ass? Or are we talking about the front?

:lol: Sorry, I know I'm being dense. Hopefully we're talking about the former, because soft and the latter, well, that's just no good. :lol:

His ass? Or are we talking about the front?

:lol: Sorry, I know I'm being dense. Hopefully we're talking about the former, because soft and the latter, well, that's just no good. :lol:

Yeah, soft in regards to the front would be bad. Very bad. :devil:

OK, sorry--it just cracked me up and I was wondering what you were talking about!

I wonder if we'll get more squatting in the second season. I know we're getting more chase scenes--apparently, Danny is going to be getting quite a workout... :lol:

OK, sorry--it just cracked me up and I was wondering what you were talking about!

I wonder if we'll get more squatting in the second season. I know we're getting more chase scenes--apparently, Danny is going to be getting quite a workout... :lol:

LMAO it's ok... it's like 12.30 am where I am and I'm very sleepy but refuse to sleep.

There's gotta be more squatting!!

Ahh, yes. It does appear that there will be more chase scenes. And, I for one, hope that said chase scenes in with hard takedowns. Because there is nothing sexier than a hard takedown from Danny. :devil: Although, Mac could also feel free to practice on me too.

He can slam me into a wall, as hard as he wants. Or tackle me to the ground. Bend me over a desk. Ummm...yeah, I should probably get back to work.

Back