Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
ive seen that squat pick and it is hot :) mind you pitty its a front squat and not a back one, so we can appreciate wot a nice butt he has :lol:

but what you have o ask yourself is would it be such a bad thimg if he spilt his pants lol

if his pants rip, I'll tell him, "well, ya can't go around with a hole in yer pants! may as well take em off!"

honestly, if he squatted in front of me, I really think I'd faint... wait... i'll bet if i even catch a glimpse of him one of these fateful days, I'd definitely faint...

then he can squat...

and give me CPR!!!

yep well he can't go round with a hole in his pants better still was if he "accidently" managed to get a hole in his shirt now that would have to come off as well i mean he can't just go round with a hole in his shirt now can he

honestly, if he squatted in front of me, I really think I'd faint... wait... i'll bet if i even catch a glimpse of him one of these fateful days, I'd definitely faint...

then he can squat...

and give me CPR!!!
You think you've got it all planned out, haven't you, knick? Unfortunately for you, while you're passed out, Danny will be giving me mouth-to-mouth. And not because I've fainted! ;) :D :devil:

I see... so we're fighting over him now, are we, tala? Tsk, tsk. I thought the agreement was to share.

Since this thread is about him squatting, can't we share one buttcheek each? haha. :lol:

erm okay while you are working the butt cheeks then i think that i may just have to make sure that his top half and the beautiful face of his gets some attention too lol

( i swear that if he hes this he must be well freaked out !!!!)

you can get one arm and i suppose share the face with me so long as i get the other arm !!!!!!!!!!

Back