Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter - Book 7 Theories

Tinkerbell said: I really hope Sirius returns. I was really upset when he died. I'm still wondering what the hell that vale is all about with the voices. :rolleyes: I really feel sorry for him. :(

I don't think she could bring him back. I mean there was a bit near the end of book 6 where Harry talks to nearly headless Nick about death, so do you really think she will go against that?? I agree that his death was really sad, and the whole vale thing did confuse me, but can magic bring people back to life?

*waves arms around*
Hurrah! I found people who can talk about HP with me!
But since I am too lazy to read 4 pages of posts, please put up with my rambling if you have heard some of the same stuff already:

First off, my brother and I have had this long-standing debate over who would die next book: Voldemort or Harry. Now - because I love having HP junkies for friends - I believe that Harry will die. Or, at least, I think Harry AND Ron are gonna die. And this is why I believe that:

Do you remember when Trelawney first came onto the scene? Harry was spending the holidays at Hogwarts, and was in the dining hall, when Trelawney suddenly burst out for Ron and Harry to not get up, because of the fact that they were dining at a table of thirteen people. She replies: "Thirteen to dine. First to rise is the first to die." Of course, Harry and Ron ignore her, and stand up together.

Yet, JK Rowling (pesky little author that she is) decides to take Trelawney's superstition-thing to heart. Check out the OotP. At Grimmauld Place, count how many people are dining around the table. Go ahead, I dare ya. There are 13 people around the table. Molly Weasley initally goes to stand up from the table, but SIRIUS stops her, and offers to clear the plates. He gets up first. Which, would explain why he died, I suppose. (Yes, we had free time in English to figure this out two years ago. LOL)

So, I think that Harry and Ron may die together.
Of course, that is just my assumption.
I cried when Dumbledore died. :(
And I think Snape is a - well, we won't go there.
Once evil, always evil, in my opinion.

Yeah, the veil thing was kinda weird.
Then again, JK will probably use it to make sense of the entire novel. LOL.

Anywho, I think that the 7th book will be amazing.
However, I think the 5th movie might be alright. Not as big as 'Goblet' for sure. It doesn't have as much action in it as the 4th one did.

But those are just my two cents. Haha.

Jenn

LadeeBear said:
First off, my brother and I have had this long-standing debate over who would die next book: Voldemort or Harry. Now - because I love having HP junkies for friends - I believe that Harry will die. Or, at least, I think Harry AND Ron are gonna die. And this is why I believe that:

Do you remember when Trelawney first came onto the scene? Harry was spending the holidays at Hogwarts, and was in the dining hall, when Trelawney suddenly burst out for Ron and Harry to not get up, because of the fact that they were dining at a table of thirteen people. She replies: "Thirteen to dine. First to rise is the first to die." Of course, Harry and Ron ignore her, and stand up together.
Jenn

yes, i have noticed and i totally agree^^

------------------------------------

Harry’s scar may be one of the horcrux...

On HP and the order of the phoenix, chapet 17:The Lost Prohecy

Dumbledore said:

"Is there a defence? I defy anyone who has watched you as i have - and i have watched you more closely than you can have imagined - not want to save you more pain than you had already suffered. What did I care if numbers of nameless and faceless people and creatures were slaughtered in the vague future, if in the here and now you were alive, and well, and happy? I never dreamed that I would have such a person on my hands."

hmmmm....

what is the message behind these sentences?

…What did I care if numbers of nameless and faceless people and creatures were slaughtered in the vague future...I never dreamed that I would have such a person on my hands…

and here is my cracy thinking:

If Harry’s scar was one of the Horcrux, and Vol did not know about it, Vol may create 8 Horcrux all together. When Harry found out that his scar is one of the Horcrux, after he killed the Vol and all other 5 Horcrux have been destroyed, Harry would then kill himself (in order to kill the last one Horcrux which inherent in his scar).

However, since Harry did not know that Vol has actually created 8 Horcrux, so at the end only 7 Horcrux have been destroyed, and the last one Horcrux was still exist, so it fulfill the prophecy say neither can live while the other survives!

And Harry die is for the next series of story about Vol (the name of the series no longer starting with HP, should be someone else?….

I think I am cracy……

Pls give me you opinions, thanks^^

heres my thoughts, sorry if theyre repeats but i havent read what everyone else has said.
jk rowling originally said there would be 7 books as there are 7 years at hogwarts. but now that harry has left hogwarts at the end of the sixth book to go after voldemort i see two options:
i agree theres a possibility harry might die, but my other thought is are they trying to pave the way for more books and movies and money. it wouldnt surprise me if the publishers and warner brothers want as much out of this franchise as possible. its just a thought, i dont know of jk would actually allow herself to be presured in to writing more. i just hope if the next book is indeed the last that there will be a very satisfying ending for all the loose ends

I read somewhere in an interview that JK said the 7th Harry Potter book was going to be her final one of the series. She said that people wanted her to make more, but she's not going to. She said that there might be some side books (like the ones about Quiddich and the magical creatures books she put out), but unless I am wrong, the 7th book will be her last one.

Jenn

Well 7 is the magical number, according to the books.
I think I heard a rumor that the 7th book was supposed to come out July, 7, 2007 making it 07/07/07. That would be pretty cool. And it would be a lot of 7's haha.

^^ That would be so cool...I'd be excited! I'd go out the first day and buy it just to say I bought it on 07/07/07!

Lyn said:
You mean you don't normally buy them the day they come out?! *lol*
:lol:

You know, I actually did get into Harry Potter until about 4 months ago. :eek: With all the hype I just thought the whole thing was over exaggerated! :eek: Anyway, I caved in and brought the first book (as it appeared I must have been the only person in the world yet to read or watch Harry Potter :lol:). Since the first chapter I've been hooked on it. I'm a bit upset that I didn't get into HP a lot earlier on, but I looked on the bright side and thought "Well, at least I can read all 6, rather than waiting for the release of the next book" having said that, I've now finished book 6 and finding it torture waiting until next year for the 7th and last one. :eek:

It must be worse for a lot of you, as you've been waiting a lot longer. :eek:

I was just like you, except I caved in around book three! I haven't seen all of the films though. Films tend to disppoint. :/

I know what you mean Lyn. The first two films were not that good, but the third was better and i thought the fourth one was the best so far. Even though they had to cut out alot of the background plot just to fit it all in. I bet there going to have to do the same with the fifth film.

Does anyone know how long the seventh book is going to be? I'm running out of room on my book shelf.

As an avid book collector, I've already ran out of room on several shelves. I advocate putting them in crooky piles on the floor. They give your room that intellectual air :D

And following the trend shown by Rowling with the previous books, I fully expect book seven to be the size of a small barge and come with wheels and a pull-string so we can get it home. :D

You know, i gave away loads books a few months ago, because i hadn't read them in years, and my book case is full up again already. Since i keep mine alphabetized, i'm always having to move books around.

Me and my sister have decidied to go into London for the launch of book seven, so i hope it is small enough to get it back on the train ;)

You may have to buy it an extra seat, or keep it in the aisle :D

You keep your books alphabetized? Holy poop. Mine are uh... um... organised by...uh... geographical location. Yeah.

Lyn said:
I was just like you, except I caved in around book three! I haven't seen all of the films though. Films tend to disppoint. :/
I also read the books without seeing the films. I was determined to do it that way around, sometimes I think that when you watch the film first and read the book after it takes something special out of the book (that just me though ;)). I have now watched the films and true to form - not as good as the book, but that's really to be expected. The films are very good, especially the GOF, but parts of the book get left out and it's really not a patch on the books. :)

Fool4love said:
I bet there going to have to do the same with the fifth film.
Yes, I'm thinking that as well. OOTP was one of my favourite books, so much happened and it was a very long book. Although I'm looking forward to the new movie I'm a bit apprehensive, I just know so much is going to be cut out. Don't get me wrong, I know that they can't fit the whole book into the movie and it must be so hard to decide what parts of the book will make it into the film, but I would gladly sit in the cinema for 6 hours if they followed the book to a T! :lol:

Back