"Happenstance" Discussion **Spoilers**

Well, the CBS Early Show did air a segment about tonight's episode this morning. There were longer interviews with Marg and more Marg, and also a nice one with George, Jorja, and Billy (each in separate segments).

The aggravating part for us Greg fans was that it showed scenes of Greg's beating, and also with him in the hospital, with Julie Chen talking about the hard time that the investigators are going through this season, BUT, Eric wasn't interviewed at all. There was also a sneak preview of tonight's episode where Grissom and Catherine are betting each other on whether the twin sisters deaths were linked or not.

One small hope for us Eric fans is that there is also supposed to be a segment on tomorrow's Early Show in which the stars discuss how tonight's episode was made. Keep your fingers crossed that Eric will hopefully be interviewed (but doubt he will).

They are showing a lot of different promos for tonights epi now, but I still like the "that's my favorite part" one the best. But, Nick singing, it does take the cake. :) Even though this epi seems serious, I think there will be a few lighter moments.

I taped this morning's Early Show, I haven't watched it yet though, so thank you for the heads up on that, I was going to see if Eric was on, but I wasn't counting on it. You'd think if they did a story on how the CSI's are having a hard time this season, Greg's storyline would at least rate a 3 second interview or something. It is very frustrating, on the DVD's when they have the cast talk about season 6, he's only on for a few seconds as well, but it's a good few seconds.

But maybe tomorrow they'll talk to him, but then again, maybe he just wasn't available, that could be it, maybe he was filming or something.

I'm so excited about this episode.. the creepier, the better. When are they going to bring back the miniature story? I keep waiting...

Wow - great set-up so far for this episode! Two women who look like identical twins and who lead entirely different looking lifestyles are murdered on the same night. One clue that I saw is that one of the women (the married one) was murdered while at the dry cleaners, and the richer looking one had a dress hanger from the same cleaners. So far I'm impressed.

Toots said:
Well, the CBS Early Show did air a segment about tonight's episode this morning. There were longer interviews with Marg and more Marg, and also a nice one with George, Jorja, and Billy (each in separate segments).

The aggravating part for us Greg fans was that it showed scenes of Greg's beating, and also with him in the hospital, with Julie Chen talking about the hard time that the investigators are going through this season, BUT, Eric wasn't interviewed at all. There was also a sneak preview of tonight's episode where Grissom and Catherine are betting each other on whether the twin sisters deaths were linked or not.

One small hope for us Eric fans is that there is also supposed to be a segment on tomorrow's Early Show in which the stars discuss how tonight's episode was made. Keep your fingers crossed that Eric will hopefully be interviewed (but doubt he will).

I know!! They showed a bunch of clips from Fannysmackin' so I thought for sure they'd have an interview of Eric! :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Yay for Nick's singing scene!! "Oh Mandyyy..." I'm gonna have that stuck in my head for the rest of the week... :p

"Oh, Mandy..." Haha. That was hilarious. He had a great voice on that second try.

I always hated that Barry Manilow song "Mandy" but Nick made it funny.

Could Hodges be any more repulsive? He tells Nick that while in college, he peed on a professor's car door handle because the professor gave him a "B" for a grade instead of an "A" that Hodges thought he deserved. Ick and double ick!

Still waiting for a Greg and Warrick scene.

Oh Hodges... :lol:

Finally the Greg and Warrick scene! Wow they actually mentioned the hearing... Poor Greg, he needs a lawyer. :(

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I still think that Warrick acts kind of cold towards Greg. I don't recall him ever having a kind word for him in recent years.

Back