"Happenstance" Discussion **Spoilers**

OMFG!!! I just shot out of my chair laughing so hard!!! I am actually BLUSHING for him right now...how sick am I?

<must head over to "the Ward" to discuss!>

LOL that was hilarious!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that scene tonight... :D

Btw did anyone see the behind the scenes w/ CSI on the Early Show this morning? I DVRed it and watched it a little while ago... *Sniff* No interviews with Eric or Gary... :( But the case looks really cool, I can't wait for tonight! Btw I can't believe how calm those people were on the tour thing when they drove by George just standing there!! If I had been there I would have been jumping up and down screaming "HI GEORGE I LOVE CSI!!!!!!!" :lol: :D

I love his singing voice ... my favorite part was when he says "Oh Mandy" at the end. i also liked the background music when mandy was working.

that was so cute! for some reason its really quiet (is it just me or is it quiet for other people?) but he does have a good voice! in grave danger he was kind of cracking to the radio, but not there. now, was he just acting or was he really getting over nerves to hit the notes the second time around? :lol:

All I know if that I have to make sure I have enough tape for tonights epi after seeing that clip. Last week the tape ran out just as Rick and Nick had their big scene in the alley...can you say scream?

I love that clip! It had better be included in tonight's epi! Oh, Nick, he's got a great singing voice, I love that she made him start over, with feeling!:)

I also like seeing the lightheartedness again, the joking, and plus, it's good to see Mandy too, she hasn't been on lately.

oh that didnt even occur to me, i was just so happy with the cuteness. but yes, the balance between drama and comic relief moments have been missing. and by comic relief i dont necessarily mean jokes and one liners, just fun little moments. i really hope someone (preferably warrick) overhears the little saranade and teases him about it

allmaple, you hit the nail right on the head, it's those moments that were a little more on the lighter side that have been missing just a bit this season, like when they would go and see Greg in the lab 95 percent of the time there would be something a little lighter to go with the results, I think with all the drama this season it's nice to see that again.

And oh yeah, I would love to see a little teasing going on.

<Fingers crossed>, I think since there was ambient music that might mean it's been edited to be part of the show tonight. I had to go back and play it again, however, since I was "squeeing" so much!

Ok...how demented am I that I am already thinking "can't wait to hear the commentary on that clip when the season 7 DVD's come out!" :lol: Man, I have it BAD!

Don't know if this has been mentioned but...

Warrick fans should be happy tonight, from the promo there seems to be alot of him (about time!) and it looks like he has a cute scene with Greg in the vics bedroom. (Greg has not lost his sense of humor after all he's gone through)

Greg is such a trooper, to keep that sense of humor it takes a lot, because you know he's still thinking about what happened, especially after being served with a civil suit.

That scene does look good, add in Nick's singing, this epi is going to be good..just about 4 hours to go!!

I have to admit that with all of the great storylines so far this season, I think this sounds the least interesting.

But so did Unusual Suspect and Gum Drops, so you never know.

Love the Nick singing bit. It's just great, and I think it's a really fun moment! Squee! Looking forward to tonight. That moment, alone, will be awesome.

Back