HALLOWEEN

Desertwind, the top ten signs were so funny!! :lol: I want to throw a party like that ;)

I think the funnest part of Halloween (besides the trick-or-treating of course) is the scary movies that every channel starts to play. Scary movies at night = best dreams ever.

TOP TEN SIGNS YOUR AT A LAME HALLOWEEN PARTY

10--150 people sharing one Twix bar :rolleyes:

9--Bobbing for apples.. inadvertently becomes "bobbing for the fat kid's retainer" :eek:

8--Supermarket ran out of pumpkins so jack-o-lantern carved out of a honeydew melon :p

7--All the decorations read "Happy Chanukah" :D

6--Your wife's been upstairs with the guy in the Bill O'Reilly costume for a couple of hours :(

5--It's B-Y-O-M-- Bring you own monkey :confused:

4--Well, for starters, it's April :rolleyes:

3--Someone says "Hey, great Bush mask"! but your not wearing one :cool:

2--When a guy dressed as a grim reaper leaves, you notice grampa and grandma are missing :eek:

1--Its just you and Martha Stewart :lol:

ewww That was gross! Mainly just the cockroach with the egg thing coming out...that image is gonna be stuck in my head. ugh...

But while I'm thinking about Halloween, we finally got a pumpkin Friday! I love carving them, another fun thing about Halloween. If we can ever get our yard decorated I'll probably post a picture. But as of now...only the pumpkin is out there...looks kinda sad...

I loved decorating the front porch when my kids were little, and I had a creepy Hlloween howling and screeching record set up in the window, fun times!!!! ;)

SPOOKY SOUTH

Arkansas resort at paranormal peak :devil:

The 1886 Crecent Hotel and Spa in Eureka Springs, Ark. has it's share of ghostly activity year-round, but this month the hauntings are more frequent, says Bill Ottis, a spokesman for the resort!! According to Ottis, the most ccommon hauntings occur near room 218, dubbed "Michael's room", where a man named Michael plunged to his death while helping to build the hotel back in 1886!! Other highly haunted areas are at the north end of the hotel where a doctor named Norman Baker once used it as an asylum for the mentally ill!! "The ghosts are playful and never hurt anyone", he says they kinda of like Casper!! most of them are here because they have fond memories of their visits to the hotel way back when!!, and they want to let us know their still here OOOOOOOOO :devil:

The Buzz-Ken hite LVRJ

TOP TEN LEAST POPULAR HALLOWEEN CANDIES

10--Bit O Squirrel

9-Poisonettes

8--Good 'n' Sweaty

7--Middlefinger

6--Della Reese's Pieces

5--Clam Duds

4--Baby Ruth Bader Ginsberg

3--Gummy Marrow

2--Ken Starbursts

1--Osmond Joy

:lol:

I always hated getting those gross candies with the black and orange wrappers. They might have been caramels or something...i have no idea but they were nasty :lol: I always gave them to my dad.

I still don't know what i want to be for Halloween! :eek:

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE TOO OLD TO BE TRICK OR TREATING

10..You get winded from knocking on the door :lol:

9..You have to have another kid chew the candy for you :eek:

8..You ask for high fiber candy only :confused:

7..When someone drops a candy bar in you bag..you lose your balance and fall over :D

6..People say "Great Keith Richards mask!! and your not wearing a mask :eek:

5..When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..and can't remember the rest :D

4..By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders :mad:

3..You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece :lol:

2..You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker :rolleyes:

1..You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live :cool:

TOP TEN HALLOWEEN MOVIES PLAYING IN TIMES SQUARE.

10--Ride My Broomstick :devil:

9--Return of the Trouser Mummy :confused:

8--It's the Great Pumpkin..Bobby Brown :(

7--Frankenstein Meets the Swedish Exchange Student :lol:

6--The ALiens from 'Independance Day' Doin It!! ;)

5--Jack 'O' Lapdance :p

4--Friday the 13th part 7...Jason Come Out of The Closet :eek:

3--I was A Teenage Werewolf Hired By A Wealthy Widow to do Some Yardwork :rolleyes:

2--Tom Brokaw's Halloween Sexfeast :eek:

1--Poltergeist In My Pants :D

if you go onto youtube and type in panic! at the disco this is halloween you can get the version of the nightmare before christmas song they recorded......its killer!

im going as a member of panic! at the disco! i just want to do the make up!

Back