H/Y H/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by roxbury_7800:
Hey DaWako! Did you check the circle that says add a URL,
while you put in the adress? You have to check the second
circle.... :D

YEAH! Every friggin time :D seriously, it just doesn't like me :(
Urgh, I hate when this darn board *still* doesn't show my nick right :mad: :mad:
(it is DaWacko)
being smartass, eh Rox? :p

Posted by Livi:
I totally respect the opinions of H/C fans, but has anyone stopped to consider the age difference between Calleigh and Horatio? I mean, it's a pretty big difference! Also, I admit Yelina can be really bitchy, but wouldn't you be bitchy if you were in her situation?

HEY! My other grandpa was almost 20 years older than my granny!! I'd be more worried if H was over 50 and Calleigh like 20.

I had lots of problems with the html thinger the first time I used it...it's simple once you get the hang of it.

About the age difference, I'm not seeing any problems, the only time I had an age difference problem was in the movie Entrapment with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones, I kinda thought that was weird. A reviewer thought the same and said, I quote -

"It would be like Tom Cruise dating Betty White."

Well. :lol: Yeah.

Faye_Valentine :devil:

Posted by DaWako:
Posted by roxbury_7800:
Hey DaWako! Did you check the circle that says add a URL,
while you put in the adress? You have to check the second
circle.... :D

YEAH! Every friggin time :D seriously, it just doesn't like me :(
Urgh, I hate when this darn board *still* doesn't show my nick right :mad: :mad:
(it is DaWacko)
being smartass, eh Rox? :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I read the faq and there was that you won't get avatar until you have 100 posts :p

Eh? But I've done about 120 posts and I don't have one....Do I get a message telling me or do I have to use my brain....Eek!

Posted by des08:
As this is an obvious H/C bashing thread, I am only coming on to say one thing in response to Roxbury, a correction of sorts to the idea that H/C have had no 'shipperness':

Kill Zone

Horatio: "Nice work. Ever consider a transfer to SWAT?
Calleigh: "I don't look good in all black." (she's in head to toe black)
Horatio: "I beg to differ."

Simple Man

John Hagen (speaking of Horatio): "All I'm saying is, that's one hell of a lonely road he's walking"
Calleigh: "That's why I'm walking it with him."

You said they've never had come on lines, or 'shipper' lines. Those two promptly disprove your theory, in my mind. There are many other 'shipper' instances I already got into, in detail, in the first Calleigh/Yelina thread. They don't need to be repeated here, because I have the feeling a few of you are sliding onto this thread to simply bash. That's fine - but the power of Caruso and Procter as a team, for me and many, many others, transcends even the advent of Yelina. We're not going away, gang.

Go ahead and root for whomever you choose -- but let's refrain from using words like "Puke" and allow for courteous differences of opinion.

oh please in my opinion thats friendly talk thats not flirtatious at all!(CANT SPELL :lol:) I get the same lines everytime can it already- Im sry :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back