H/Y H/C

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by roxbury_7800, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Yes, yes, and yes on all 3 counts. :lol: You can bet your bottom $ that S will do everything he can to flaunt and taunt, now that he and Y are romantically involved (ugh! makes me ill to say that!). Poor “nobody-loves-me-but-I’ve-only-got-myself-to-blame”, H. If H doesn’t smack S silly at least once during Season 3, it’ll be a miracle.

Romantic geometry aside, I find S intriguing and entertaining as a character mainly because he can consistently and almost effortlessly make dents in H’s rigid armor of self-control and self-assurance. There aren’t too many people that can do this to H so that should make S feel pretty special. :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I suspect the H/Stetler rivalry will be played up this season as well. Though I gotta wonder...why is Yelina dating such a jerk??? Surely she can't be totally unaware of how he treats H and his team. Hopefully next season she'll see some of that and it will make her change her mind about Stetler.

He really is the kind of guy you love to hate. What a slimeball! :devil:

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

No 2 ways about it! S and H are gonna verbally duke it out all the way to episode 24. :devil:

S comes across as smooth, subtle and calculating so he's not dumb enough to allow Y to see him play H or the CSI team. So since Y apparently never sees this side of S, there is no jerk factor for her. :lol: We're biased to the S=jerk equation coz we see S whalin' on H. On the surface, S pretty much slots into the "tall, dark and handsome" category so to Y (or just about anyone else), what's not to like and date? :D

Besides, probably added to this crazy cocktail is that Y finally dating S was precipitated by:

1. Y finding out about Suzie and Madison.
    2. Y then concluding that H was not to be trusted and had in her mind, betrayed her <Holy Irony, Batman!)
    3. Y informing H that S had actually asked her out, so she accepted.
    4. Y telling H her relationship with S was "uncomplicated" <Ouch!> <Holy Irony 2, Batman!>

I hope the writers can live up to our expections.... :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I am an H/c shipper (look at my nickname) and you all ask that we proof there is something going on between H and C but you never proofed that there is something going on between H and Y we might only have two lines between H and C but you have zero. Or have you've got others, if you do please tell.

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi there! Er, actually I've never asked nor wanted any "proof" from the H/C brigade. Firstly, in all honesty, I really couldn't give a murine's derriere and secondly, I'm not that motivated :) Y'all just go right on believing whatever it is you believe about H/C and more power to you.

I must admit that I'm being entirely selfish by posting on observations and reflections on particular aspects of CSIM that I find entertaining. Hence, the 80 of my 81 posts have been on the H/Y, DC, H/S/Y thang and a touch on H/C BUT where it pertains to a mentor-disciple relationship.

The reason I enjoy this forum is that it's generous enough to allow each of us to express our "skewed/biased/centric/so-off-the-wall-we're-watching-from-Pluto/damn! it'll-be-a-cold-day-in-hell-before-that-happens etc" opinions about CSIM. :lol:

You should really ask Rox about this issue about H/Y n H/C, now that she's back online. I'm sure she'll be quite happy to explain it to ya in her own unique style..... :)

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Dude, they have two whole seasons of Horatio looking at Yelina with puppy dog eyes and a yearning in his pants that shall never be quenched. They don't even need any quotes. The producers have comfirmed that Horatio is in love with Yelina. David Caruso has comfirmed Horatio is in love with Yelina. Sofia Milos has comfirmed that not only is Horatio in love with Yelina, Yelina is into him as well. The evidence speaks for itself ;).

I'll never ship Horatio with anyone, cause frankly, I find the character overbearing, patronizing, and sanctimonious. And being the second coming of the Lord that he is, I think he should remain asexual forever. But it's obvious H is into his sister in law. No doubt about that. The way he looks at Yelina, with that pained love... he's never looked at Calleigh like that. I think that's one thing David Caruso can do well, express his character's repressed emotions. So all he has to do is give Sofia Milos one of those looks, and I believe him. I don't need more proof than that.

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You know, this whole love thing... SOUNDS SO TEEN!

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Why? It's human nature. Life doesn't end with adolescence.

9. Ducky

I have no idea what that last word is in Finnish but...
    I don't know... I'm just, raelly good with feelings and I somehow think everything "if that was me" and I get ... annoyed and... I DON*T KNOW! I'll just go back to my own corner and shut up.

10. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

Zero proof? What the hell kind fantasy island are
    you living on? Like I said before, if I could find scripts,
    I could totally prove my point. And just because Horatio
    comments her, and her S.W.A.T. gear, just tells us that
    Horatio is nice, in giving her a comment. And maybe he
    thought she was hot, I don't know, but he hasn't really
    shown any serious intrest in Calleigh.

And haven't you read what Ann Donahue said. "All I can say
    is episode 24." And episode 24 is about a love triangle
    between Stetler, Horatio, and Yelina.... Helloooooo???
    You'd think that would put away any H/C fantasy crap....

Same with that Marg Helgenberger interview. She said that
    nothing will happen between Grissom, and Catherine. That
    was supposed to put away that G/C crap, but I don't think
    it did.

Why won't you guys just let up????? :(

11. Ducky

I ain't no shipper but I can say there is much more proof for H/Y than H/C... but I'm not taking sides here.

12. AnnieLaurie

AnnieLaurie Lab Technician

I hope they do more with Stetler and Horatio. Has anyone considered Yelina is just using Stetler to drive Horatio nuts, because she knows he doesn't like Stetler? She isn't dumb or innocent. :devil:

13. Ducky

I think...Y is dating S to piss H off...and S is dating Y to get information about H and H... erm...he... does nothing.

14. roxbury_7800

roxbury_7800 Coroner

No more initials!!! AHH! lol

15. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Hey... Rox... the initials are attacking! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.