H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey y'all!!! :D

If you get a chance, go check out my new DuCaine vid on youtube. Since TPTB are not giving us any H/Cal scenes, I just decided to make some of my own. I like to call it the "DuCaine Season 6 re-writes" and this vid is Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be coming soon... :) I think I may just keep this up until TPTB give us back something real to work with... :devil::D And I do have to say, that even though these scenes are "fiction", you can still feel the spark and chemistry between these two whenever they appear on screen together!!! :devil: :eek: :devil: :eek: Please let me know what you think... :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

P.S. I posted the link over in the Fanvid thread on Shipper Central... I don't think I'm allowed to post it in here... :rolleyes:

2. rockyhorror

rockyhorror Victim

Hi. I don't really ship Horatio and Calleigh although I briefly did in the first few seasons because they had all these funny scenes together. But then my other ship took over...So why am I here? lol. Well, I was watching season one and I realized how much I miss the interactions between the two of them. They have really great chemistry (whether or not you want them together romantically). Also, Calleigh brough out a compassionate and "real" side of Horatio and I feel that we never get to see that side of him anymore. Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that even some non H/C shippers are hoping for some scenes!

3. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Thanks were all hoping and preying for episode 9 which should have some if they do it right DuCaine forever!!!

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Awesome video HAngel as always....

Okay, Everybody WAKE UP...IT's that time again!!!!
    we have some offical H and C coming in "Chain Reaction" Episode 607

Enjoy the closeness!!! :D :D :D :D

Spoiler pic

HCrazy is jumping around!!! Look at their hands, oh and no worries I will have them touching in my new manip! :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DuCaine baby!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Edited to add spoiler code*

5. liten

liten Rookie

H and Cal in the same scene?!!! *shocked* That hasn't happened in like...forever!! Can't wait to see the DuCaine manip ;)

ETA: I just watched your fanvid horatiosangel...brilliant!! I'm glad you could use some of the clips ;)

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks for putting that in a spoiler code for me. :D

But why did the pic come out so small? :( I had the large version up for everyone.

Yes our DuCaine will be back....I never gave up hope and never will! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine Baby!!!! :p :p :p

HCrazy

7. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

YES YES YES MAYBE WE WILL ALSO HAVE IN STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

DUCAINE FOREVER YES YES YES!!!

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

9. horatiosangel

OMFG, HCrazy sis!!! That pic you posted is real, right??? :eek: ***picks self up off floor after hyperventilating and fainting*** Oh now I sooooo can't wait until "Chain Reaction"!!! ***does happy dance around living room*** What is the air date on that epi? WooHooo, HCrazy!!! You just made my night!!! :D

And thanks everyone for the compliments on my new DuCaine vid... I have Chapter 2 ready to go, but have to wait until my new external hard drive is up and running to get it sent... DuCaine is using up all my hard drive space... :lol:

***Big Hugs All Around***

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Hangel sis,

Yes the first one posted is real, the other two well I just put them a little closer together. :D :D :D I had tooo!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Air date is 11/5/07 :D :D :D I can't wait either and I hope they work together on the whole case, the whole show, and never stop working together again!!!! :lol:

I have officially lost my mind! :eek: I knew when they were back it would be sweet... but good god! :eek: Ahhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, you did a great job on the vid and I can't wait for chap 2. I know it will be awesome! All your vids are always awesome!!! :D :D :D

Now we will have real footage from episode 607 and the vids will be flying! :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Get and external HD too and keep all your videos and saved episodes on it. That's what I do and I already upgraded my notebook HD to a 160GB. Now we are talking sweet! ;)

I have all the space I want and my vids are easy to do. My PC is not slow anymore and I have all the episodes to choose from. :D

Hint, hint, use DVD shrink to compress your vids and it will save you plenty of space. ;)

Okay let me shut up now! :rolleyes: :lol:

DuCaine Baby!!!! :D :D DuCaine is BACK!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am wigging and they didn't even show the darn episode yet!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy :cool:

11. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Here's my thought in chain reaction for some reason Kyle is implicated in a bombing and there is another picture of Ryan and Cal looking at some framework since H can't work the case I bet he asks Cal to work it for him or else it would be biased

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well holys**t its about time TPTB got their head out of their butt! I can't wait, either....& awesome manip HCRAZY, they look so darn cute. & heehee allow me to point out that she is AGAIN! in black!!

13. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

YES!!! Finally! We get some DuCaine after way too long! This calls for a party! *tosses ballons and cookie crumbs* :lol:

14. horatiosangel

Hey y'all!!! :D

The Chapter 2 DuCaine re-writes vid is now up over on youtube for your DuCaine viewing pleasure... :D
    Chapter 3 is coming soon... :)

I soooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait for "Chain Reaction"... ahhhhh just feel the DuCaine goodness flowing among us... OK I'm losin' it now guys... ***falls into the smutty pool again*** :lol::devil::rolleyes:

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey I am glad you like the manips!

Hangel awesome video! :D I have the song stuck in my head now. It's all good and of course I keep seeing H and C! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D

Great Job on the vids as always and can't wait for chap 3 ;)

HCrazy :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.