H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect TVs everywhere to short-circuit from all the pent-up sexual tension...

Naughty HAngel....Make sure we have EmerAngel and HCrazy, plant the video camera's in the Hummer. :devil: :devil:

It's getting closer ladies, are you all excited?

DuCaine Forever :)

Hi girls... I've been really bousy... you know... reading fanfics and watching videos
I can't wait to download CSI again, and I'm really excited to have my favorite couple back. I really miss their chemistry on screen.
PLEASE BRING BACK DUCAINE!!!

DUCAINE POR SIEMPRE!!!!

Hey Now, Y'all wait for me pleaseeeeeeeeee! :D

I am here sisters! :p Hangel and Eeyes and LMH of course. Your vids are all awesome ladies! :D

Very nice song Speedsdaughter, I like it a lot. I can see it in my minds eye. :D

Hey Ruth, welcome back, :D DuCaine Forever is right on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy

DuCaine fun...Runs around looking for remote...because I'm gonna watch Under Suspicion in a few minutes. I love the hand touches and the heated look he gives his Calleigh when she walks into the love cage.....opps...I mean holding cell. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am here sisters! Hangel and Eeyes and LMH of course. Your vids are all awesome ladies!

It's about time HCrazy :p :p :D :D

Now I was just saying what you all were thinking, LMH... And I'll make sure those cameras are up and running too ...
***Great it's all in place. God job Angels.

Now I was just saying what you all were thinking, LMH... ;) And I'll make sure those cameras are up and running too ... :lol:

HCrazy!!! You're back!!! ***tackles in Big Hug*** :D And you know I think you're vids are soooo awesome too, girl!!! ;)

***skips off to check out DuCaine treat in poetry thread***

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

;) I'm now deeply entrenched, once again, in Season 3 (trying to view in some semblance of order). ;)

:confused: You can almost feel the distance growing (physical, not emotional) between H & C in Season 3. Still lots of good scenes, but not nearly as productive from the H/C standpoint as Seasons 1 & 2. You can see TPTB had already decided to separate them by that time. :confused:

:mad: Of course, I already know what I'll find in Seasons 4 & 5: pretty much barren of those moments with about 3 exceptions (that's 3 in 2 years, UGH!) :mad:

OK, I think it's just been waaayyy too long since the last DuCaine image was posted in here, so here goes...

On-a-prayer.gif

I just love the way he's looking at her in this pic ... such longing ... :eek:

And of course, who could forget the "Lab Love"...
In-our-own-time-in-our-own.gif

Ahhhh... I feel better now. :D

And inthewind I really hope TPTB get the point in S6 and at least give us our H/Cal working together scenes back. Pretty Please ... :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

Aww...cute pics *sigh*

inthewind said:
;) I'm now deeply entrenched, once again, in Season 3 (trying to view in some semblance of order). ;)

Hoorah...something for me to reply to!!!
Alas, S3 was the last true season. Everything took a nosedive after that. I still think everything post-third season is a mere dream due to its incredible unbelievability.

:confused: You can almost feel the distance growing (physical, not emotional) between H & C in Season 3.

I always thought their relationship was still quite strong during S3 (they still talked to each other :lol:); it was definitely into S4 that I noticed some distancing betwixt the two. Perhaps it was something he said? ;)

:mad: Of course, I already know what I'll find in Seasons 4 & 5: pretty much barren of those moments with about 3 exceptions (that's 3 in 2 years, UGH!) :mad:

Not only will you find said barrenness in seasons 4 and 5, but you will also find: boobs-n-bombs, Horatio's transgression from romantic hero to unemotional android, Calleigh's Superman-villainesque-outfit-complete-with-knee-high-boots, and ridiculously unbelievable plots and storyarcs so drenched in the soap opera tradition that any soap writer would be clamouring to write for the show.

EyeHeartH said:

Not only will you find said barrenness in seasons 4 and 5, but you will also find: boobs-n-bombs, Horatio's transgression from romantic hero to unemotional android, Calleigh's Superman-villainesque-outfit-complete-with-knee-high-boots, and ridiculously unbelievable plots and storyarcs so drenched in the soap opera tradition that any soap writer would be clamouring to write for the show.

:lol: How True!! And I love the Boobs-n-Bombs line, which also seems to increase from season to season. :lol:

:eek: My fear is that both characters have changed so drastically since Season 1-3 that it would be difficult to rekindle the shared moments they had. :eek:

:devil: Calleigh has lost her spark (that appeared to be in gradual decline beginning in Season 3). In tptb efforts to make her more professional they've taken away that flirty, funny Calleigh that we all loved. :eek:

:devil: Then we have our RoboH, who has virtually abandoned his team and a large viewer segment (the phrase, he could 'phone in his lines' comes to mind). :eek: :eek:

Wow, I'm sounding very cranky. Not a good way to start off the weekend. SO, ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS!

:p :p SEASON 6 WILL BE TERRIFIC!!! :p :p

I love, love, love, the top pic. One of my fave Ducaine scenes, it says so much with out having said nothing at all.& the 2nd, is it me or does ot look like their holding a condom? "why, Calleigh, what do you want me to do w/ that?"; ;) ;) "What do you think, Horatio"; "I think, *puts on sunnies* i think we need to go 'talk' in the supply closet". :devil: :D

Hey all,
It's been awhile, but it's good to see DuCaine is alive and kickin'.

I was watching a movie today that sparked an intersting "DuCaine" idea. I don't know if any of you ever saw "That Thing You Do!" (great movie w/Tom Hanks, Liv Tyler, Ethan Embry, Tom Everett Scott, etc - it's about a "band" in 1964 - The Wonders - who have this one hit.)

Anyway, I was watching the movie, and the ending really got me thinking about DuCaine (There's going to be spoilers about the movie coming up, so if you don't want to know, beware!)

*(

So in the movie, the drummer's nickname is "Shades," cause he wears sunglasses, much like our favorite hero H. Liv Tyler's character — Feye —is dating the lead singer Jimmy, but he's too wrapped up in his music to notice her. All through the movie you see how much "Shades" cares about Feye, always looking out for her, but in a "brotherly" way b/c she's Jimmy's girlfriend. (Much like H has done w/Calleigh, especially when she was dating Hagen.)

At the very end of the movie, there's a scene in which Feye and Jimmy, who obviously doesn't care about her, have it out and they break up. Feye has a great monologue and puts Jimmy in his place. During the fight, "Shades" is there, watching with his sunglasses on. After Feye walks out of the room, Jimmy yells, "I should've dumped you in Pittsberg!", and you can see the anger behind the sunglasses on "Shades's" face.

Now, if we want to think of the current CSI:M mess, I think Jimmy would basically be Jake - callous, not really caring about Calleigh, but still holding onto her for selfish reasons. "Shades" obviously would be H, and this next moment in the movie is what really got me thinking:

After the fight, Jimmy looks at "Shades," and he says, "Take those stupid sunglasses off." (I can't tell you how many times I've wanted someone to say that to H!) So "Shades" takes them off - and you can see the anger and sadness — and a hint of tears — in his blue eyes when he replies, "Why couldn't you have dumped her in Pittsberg?" and then walks out.

I know this might a huge stretch, but I could see something like this going down between Jake, H and Calleigh. H watches Calleigh break up w/Jake, Jake acts like an arrogant ass and H puts Jake in his place.

But the best part in the movie - that I would love to see play out on CSI:M - is that "Shades" goes after Feye. At first, he just goes to say goodbye, and the conversation is friendly. She asks him if he was in love with his girlfriend back home, and he says, "I thought I was." (I think this could be a great way for H and Cal to talk about their past relathionships). Feye hugs "Shades" and tells him that they all never would've gotten to where they were w/out him joining the band.

"Shades" watches as Feye leaves, and you can see the sadness in his eyes as he starts to think about things. Then he stops her outside, and asks her, "When's the last time you've been truly kissed." She tells him, and then he kisses her, and she kisses him back. It was really sweet.

I would love to see that whole thing played out between H and Cal. They've always had this friendship — much like Feye and "Shades" had in the movie — and they both care for each other, but the timing was never right.

For all DuCaine fans who've given up hope, I think a scenario similar to this is one of the few ways we can get these two back together. If you haven't seen "That Thing You Do!", it's a great movie in its own right, but those last scenes, if you plug in the CSI:M characters, it's just incredible. That's exactly how I picture DuCaine happening on the show now (although I don't know if it ever will).

Well, just a thought to help keep the DuCaine love alive. What do you think?

I have seen that movie, but never made the comparison 'til now :lol:
I definately see that happening between her & Jake. Even if whatever happens between Jake/Cal doesn't make Ducaine official, I do think H will have a say in it. He always does w/ her. I think it's too soon for a full blown Ducaine relationship but I personally am just hoping that the incident will put them back the way they used to be! They need to have a fresh start, & what better way than to have Cal open her eyes & realize that this is a man who will always be there for her, unlike her past boydfriends & father. :)

I think that sounds sooooo awesome, miamirocks!!! Please do a fanfic on it... ***begs Pretty Please*** :)

I love, love, love, the top pic. One of my fave Ducaine scenes, it says so much with out having said nothing at all.& the 2nd, is it me or does ot look like their holding a condom? "why, Calleigh, what do you want me to do w/ that?"; "What do you think, Horatio"; "I think, *puts on sunnies* i think we need to go 'talk' in the supply closet".

***picks self up off floor from LMAO*** :lol::lol::lol:

That would just be beyond words, mjszud!!!! :D

And I personally think Jake is an A** ... but Cal (like so many of us, me included :rolleyes:) is attracted to that whole Bad Boy image I think. Maybe Horatio needs to "rough-it" up a little bit in S6...you know, like get out of the suits so much and go without the jacket again, work it out in the lab more, get back in the groove with his team...
***fall to the floor in dead faint from all the naughty DuCaine scenes running through my head now...*** :D:devil::D:devil:

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :)

Hi all!! :) It's good to see some discussion and pics in here! Page 21... it kinda makes me all emotional!! :p

@ mjszud: OMG!! I've never looked at it that way before!!! :lol: I'll never look at it in quite the same way again, but I've loved it even more since HCrazy made some manips for LMH's poems!! :D :D

"I think, *puts on sunnies* i think we need to go 'talk' in the supply closet".

And that line is soo Horatio!! :devil: :lol: Cue Roger Daltry and all the DuCainers going, 'YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!' *glass shatters* :lol: :lol:
If I remember correctly, if it's the kind of talking John Kelly used to do, there won't be a lot of conversation... if you get my drift. ;) :devil: All you see are the lights going out in the bedroom and... I'll stop now. :lol:

@ miamirocks: That is such a potential DuCaine scene!!! ne I would pay to see!!! It is so perfect, and is the perfect example of the situation our Cal is in and H too. He has to watch from afar, afraid of being too overbearing, thinking that she's happy, while she has to not think of him and spend her days between two guys who she cares for and doesn't want to hurt. Those poor things!! :(
Never fear, S6 will hopefully be better. I agree, Hangel, I want things to be better all round, and not just with Horatio's relationship with Calleigh. I hope to see everyone back to their old selves this September.

You know I can hear them having that conversation, Horatio saying all that to Calleigh, see them hugging... then BAM, he plants one on her!! :lol: :lol: :D I'm giddy now!! You have not only made me smile, but you have made my faith even stronger!!! :) :D

And here's the pic of that fateful scene that WILL happen someday!!! :)

"When's the last time you've been truly kissed?"

Thank you HCrazy for making the best piccie ever!! I had always liekd the John Kelly one, but you made it a hundred times better!!!! :D :D :) :)

Byee!! I'm just finishing up a new video which I will upload today! If you remember the 'Officer Down' promo, it's the same promo, but even better!!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back