H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ya'll!!! :D

Horatiosangel I love your Icon of H!
He is freakin FINE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, CSINicole...when I found that pic I just couldn't resist... ;)

I've missed the DuCaine hottness, do we have a list on season 1 eps? I got the DVD finally. I know I'm going to do Camp Fear first because its my fav DuCaine ep ever!

I just got the S1 DVDs too, CathStokes!!! :) I don't know what you're asking though? Is there some kinda DuCaine project I don't know about? If so, I'll help if I can... :D

I just posted a new DuCaine vid on yt... it's from Horatio's perspective and he realizes how much he loves and misses his Calleigh...hope ya'll enjoy it!!! :D

BTW, does anyone know anything about a new youtube thread on here where you can post your fanvids? Someone else mentioned it to me, but so far I haven't seen it. If so, please let me know...I'd love to bombard them with all my DuCaine stuff... :D ;) :devil:

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

Hey Ladies, :D

I have beed busy with my FF and thoughts of my next music video. It seems when I think of these two i can get nothing done! :lol: :devil:

Hangel and LMH, Awesome videos... :D I love them all and thanks for checking mine out too. I echoed that soundbyte I made. It worked perfectly for the ending and I thought hey, why not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sure made me smile... :D

Now to make you all smile...Hmmm, rubs chin thinking... :devil: Oh, ok.... here :devil: :devil: :devil:

Could they get any closer.... ;)

:D Un-huh, they can, as he leans into her even more.... :p

Runs off happily smiling, new manips to come soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, does anyone know anything about a new youtube thread on here where you can post your fanvids? Someone else mentioned it to me, but so far I haven't seen it. If so, please let me know...I'd love to bombard them with all my DuCaine stuff..
**I do, it's over in the Miami thread only right now, and they are not any shipping videos. Just other videos that have nothing to do with couples.

**HCrazy, as always, I love your Manips, and they are a perfect size for my DuCaine Poems.***, (so Big Hugs there)

And has anyone found out anymore information on our couple, anything at all? :)

Okay well I'm signing off, I have to make new DuCaine Poems.

SEEya :D

Hi all, im new but not new to loving Ducaine. hi to HORATIOSANGEL! I cant wait for the new season, hope for some interaction between these two. I'll be waiting for when Jake screws up w/ Cal so that H can pick up the pieces!! I can already see it happening.

mjszud said:
Hi all, im new but not new to loving Ducaine. hi to HORATIOSANGEL! I cant wait for the new season, hope for some interaction between these two. I'll be waiting for when Jake screws up w/ Cal so that H can pick up the pieces!! I can already see it happening.

Hey mjszud!!! :p ***big hug*** Welcome to our little piece of DuCaine heaven!!! :D

Yeah cause you so know that Jake is gonna f*** up, cause that's just what he does ALL the time... :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping for some H/Cal scenes for S6...hopefully all of our poems and vids and manips and stuff are makin a difference with TPTB... :D :D :D

And thanks for the thread info, LMH!!! I'm gonna go check it out right now... :)

HCrazy!!! ***tackles in Big Hug*** Awesome pics...can't wait to see your next vid... :D

***skips off to flood video thread with DuCaine goodness***

OK...I'm confused... :confused: It says that ship vids must be posted in the appropriate ship thread, but I don't see any vid/ship threads yet. Does that mean we have to start one or that we just go ahead and post them in here or what? How about I just post one link and see what happens...I'm sure that one of the mods will let me know if it's right or wrong...:D

Once In A Blue Moon This is my latest DuCaine vid...Hope ya'll like it :)

FB is always appreciated!!! ;) Enjoy!!! :devil: :D

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

HAngel,

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey everyone, I am still smiling from that video! :D

So cool! Awwwwwwwwwweeeee Eeeeeeeewwwwww !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you like the pics, I am still working on my FF but will have another video and more manips for ayou all very soon! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Have fun DuCaine Fans!!! :p

DUCAINE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: Season 6 hurry!

OK...I got the nod from the mods (didn't mean to rhyme there :lol:)...anyway, here's the links to my other DuCaine vids so far. I'll post the new ones as I do them...
One In A Million
Cry To Heaven (Lost Son)
Better Angels
It's All About Soul
Home
Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You
Save Us All
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Keep Holdin' On
Answer (Lab Love0
By Heart
When You Come Back To Me Again

And finally...
The DuCaine Trilogy
These 3 vids tell a story about why Calleigh & Horatio belong together. :)

Good Lord...I've been busy huh? Or maybe I just need to get out more... :lol: I love my DuCaine, what can I say??? :D

Hope ya'll enjoy the vids...FB is always appreciated. :) ;)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

Okay, sorry about the double posting, mods, but my edit time is long gone... :)

**bump**

Oh hell no did we slip to the second page... C'mon DuCaine lovers...I know ya'll are out there. :D

I'm working on a new DuCaine vid right now...very excited about it. I'll let ya'll know when it's ready. :)

My angel sista Em comes back this weekend, I think... ***does happy dance*** ... can't wait for all her DuCaine goodness around here again. :D

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

Hi!! I'm new... My name is Ruth, nice to meet you everyone. I've been a Ducaine since season one. I love this couple, my friends think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
I'd like to know a lot of people, and make friends.

Hey Ruth welcome... :D

Glad to hear you are a DuCainer... we all just LOVE DuCaine!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DuCaine Forever Baby!!! :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have a DuCaine website if you are interested and you can find my link in my profile. Just click on my Icon. ;)

Also people have lots of videos on you tube now too. So you can link up and see all the DuCaine Videos and all the talanted people that reside here! :D

Welcome again! :D

HCrazy :cool:

***Unlocks door to DuCaine....~~Creak~~

HIYA ALL.....Great to be home....Gone to long :D :lol:

First things first.

@ HCrazy....Miss you....**Tackles&Hugs**

@ HAngel...Tackles&Hugs*** No misses though, seen you up on YT :D :D :D

@ Ruth....**BIG DUCAINE HUG*****AND WELCOME***

You will love it here, we are all DuCaine crazy, right HCrazy?....."I said Right....HCrazy :mad: :mad:

God damn Horatio, those girls snuck away again :mad: :mad:

Those Angels need to learn to stay put :mad: :mad:

Anyways, Not much longer till the new season DuCainies...can't wait.

And EmerAngel....{Please be sure to check in with me, when you get unpacked. :D :D :D

Luving signing off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back