H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, Thank you so much Speedsdaughter. :D I worked hard on it and wanted to do something different, Hench my ending sound byte echoing. :devil:

I am hoping to make more but I really look for the perfect song to catch my ear. Then It's almost like a FF to me where i can see it happen in my minds eyes. yes I am Crazy, see! :rolleyes:

Hey LMH, :lol: ,I do hear you, I- we have been busy with um, um, well Ummm, :devil: (Psst, Horatio wait I am trying to type here, Stop it Horatio... :eek: Horatioo... Oh my!) :devil: :devil: :devil:

More DuCaine coming soon... I promise! :D

Here is a little reminder of where H and C are... :lol: :lol:

Psst, she is checking him out from behind :eek:

Now it's his turn... :lol: :lol:

DuCaine Forever!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BONJOUR!!! :D :D :lol: :) How are you all? :D :D I'm just back from French college, I had a great time, I behaved LMH, and I really missed you all!! But it's time to get back to my DuCaine!! :)

Loving the 'Horrible mind' pics! That momenet with them was so intense, I actually thought he'd brush her hair!! Aaah!! I was on the edge of my seat the first time I saw it, as I was all the time in S1 when I first saw it and began to speculate and think 'There's something going on between those two!!' :lol: :D The whole eppie had great moments overall, and even though the plotline was disturbing, H and Cal's interaction made up for it. :) The same with 'Broken' and 'Kill Zone', you'd stop thinking about the graphic violence of the case, and their love just shines like a golden sunbeam. *sigh* I'm feeling romantic!! :D Blame 'la Français'!! :D Okay, I'll stop now. :lol:

Loving all the caps and chat!! :) The videos are amazing, and I'm so glad you've all been busy since I've been away. :) Can't wait to see the new manips, HCrazy!! BTW, your video rocks and I'm still smiling!! :D :D

Since I'm still thinking in French, I'm getting all swoony just thinking of Horatio whispering to Calleigh in French!! :devil: It is the language of love after all!! :D :D

Hopefully, I'll get back to my writing and videomaking soon, but I'm tired after my drive home, and for the last 2 weeks, I've been really sleep deprived!! :p So I'll say 'au revoir' for now until tomorrow, and keep the faith, DuCainers!! :D

Standing together...
Cal: You think anyone would notice if we slipped away?
H: On three, we run...

Later...

Alone in the dark...
No denying the attraction...
Hold me tighter...

It feels great to be back!
:)

Em's back... ****runs and tackles in huge hug**** I've missed you sis... :D Glad to hear you had a great time and to hear that you behaved yourself too... (although not too much I hope :D) ;) Great pics also!!! :D
And love your new banner... :)

I know what you mean, HCrazy, the song is my inspiration too. The lyrics just sorta tell me what pics they want to use...Ok, now I'm just goin' off the deep DuCaine end... :lol: (but it's true ;))

And LMH, now why would you just assume that I've gone off to be naughty with H when I'm not in here... you know that I'm just as pure as the driven snow.... :D (damn, I thought we kept it a secret...oh well...tackles H to the floor and have my wicked way with him again and again and ... :devil:)

I just put up a new DuCaine vid on yt also (the link is in the vid thread ;)) It's dedicated to all you great DuCaine fanfic writers out there who keep us in DuCaine Heaven with your great stories and poetry and all... ya'll know who you are... :D... hope ya'll enjoy!!! :)

Horatiosangel, Hcrazy, luvingmyhoratio, et al:

:lol: :lol: Love the vids and so appreciate the time and effort you all put into them.

:D :D They are awesome! Especially to one like me who will probably never get that vid saavy to pull any off.

;) ;)We who have no talent are so grateful to those of you who do. ;) ;)

Horatiosangel, Hcrazy, luvingmyhoratio, et al:

Love the vids and so appreciate the time and effort you all put into them.
**Awwww....Thankies and hugs****

But be sure to check out Emeralds Vids, she has awesome ones too. Mcee07 , I think. ;)

DuCaine forever, will always live, in our hearts, and in our vids. Nevr will it wither or die, because DuCaine is pure love, inside.
LMH :)

Yes, DuCainers, not much longer to go, counting down the days. ***Sighs**** :D :D :D

@ my Angels.....You are back on assignment on monday, so live it up. ;) :) And don't be late :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh!!! before I forget, "H" is unavailable tomorrow, as he's taking me to see my Macky. :p :p :p :p :p

:eek: Mea Culpa's to anyone I forgot to mention (a hazard when naming names).

:eek: EmeraldEyes , did not realize mcee07 was you. They are WONDERFUL!!

:lol: :lol: Again, you guys do terrific work. Thanks to All!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks inthewind!!! ***Big Hug***

I think everyone has their own special way of expressing their DuCaine passion... I am in awe of all the great talent around here too... :D I'm sure that you will discover yours soon enough... :)

Ohhh, I get to go back to work tomorrow with my Angel sistas... ***does happy dance around living room*** ... better enjoy my freedom while it lasts, huh? :D

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

I had a great time, I behaved LMH, and I really missed you all!!
*Missed you to EmerAngel* Lots, and lots.*

Looks Like you Angels get a few extra days off. I'll let you know, when it's time.

Horatio and Calleigh, will always have their love, it's made from the deepest passion,and love. No matter what the season brings, we all know, Horatio and Calleigh, will be sneaking off together.

Keep the faith my DuCainer's.... DuCaine love, is Forever.

:D Hey Thanks 'Inthewind' :D We appreciate it very much.

I think we all love to know that others are enjoying our vids and things. :D :D :D I know I certainly do and if very nice people like you don't tell us... :( well then... ready??? :eek:

"Were just Blowing in the wind!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again for making me smile and I love your name! ;)

Glad all my Sistas are on board! :rolleyes:

HCrazy :cool:

Hey! Im sure at some point this has been discussed somewhere in this thread but, im all too lazy to go back through all these pages. You all here are die-hard Ducainers, so im just curious, if TPTB finally got their head out their ass & put them together, how would you want their relationship to develop? oh, & LMH, who is Mr. Nakey in your pic? :)

Hi all!! :) I've made a new DuCaine video, so you can check it out on YouTube. I have to get around to linking my vids in the Shipper videos thread. :)

To answer your question, mjszud, which is a very good one, I would like them first to regain their old camraderie from seasons past, become close friends again. Then either one in them would confide to the other, i.e, Horatio about Marisol, and Calleigh about the whole love triangle thing, showing how much they trust each other. A talk in the locker-room and a quiet dinner would bring them closer, and of course make them work closely again, until they finally give in to their feelings at last. Horatio would be at home, when a woman would walk in wearing a black dress, and it would be Calleigh!! :D :)
That would be perfect for any die-hard DuCainer, but the last part would probably never happen. A bit GSR, and TPTB aren't ones to repeat themselves. But this love triangle business... I want them to work together again in S6, become friends once more, and resolve this unknown tension that has haunted them since mid S4. For now, I'd be content for them to consult on a case, or interrogate together, or chase a suspect like in 'Darkroom'. Any interaction at all would be gold. :)

Here is something I would pay a million Euros to see for real. (I might write this as a new scene!! :D :))
Horatio is relaxing on the sofa at home, watching TV, when Calleigh walks in with two beers, WEARING ONE OF HIS SHIRTS!!! :eek: :D :D :) :) He'd be soo surprised, and they'd disappear up the stairs... :devil: :devil: I'll leave the rest up to your imaginations, my gutter sisters!!! :lol: :lol:

Here's some caps from 'Evidence of Things Unseen', one of my faves from S1. Who am I kidding, every DuCaine episode in S1 was my fave!! :D :lol:

Horatio moves closer...
Calleigh closes her eyes in anticipation...

Horatio: I think this space is a bit small. Cal: Hmm?
Horatio: But all the better to be close to you...
Cal: Ohh, Handsome...

Later on the boat...

What's he looking at??
Closer... OMG!!! He is soo checking her out!!

Ahh, memories! And hopefully this season, we'll have more great moments and quotes from our great CSI couple!! :) :)

Byee!!
:)

Hey y'all!!

Found a song that I think fits our DuCaine perfectly... Horatio remembers his Cal, who now has eyes for whomever else TPTB had in mind, and he thinks of all the things he should have done... "I Meant To Do That" by Paul Brandt.

A rose in a box, wrapped up in dreams
A card that explains how much your love means
A table for two with soft candlelight
The words "I love you," somewhere in the night

I meant to do that
Does that mean a thing
If you wanted songs
Then I meant to sing
I'd give you the world
If you'd give mine back
What I didn't do
I meant to do that

Late in the night, nothing to say
Maybe a call to talk anyway
A letter or two with some words that rhyme
To promise you love, for now and all time

I meant to do that
Does that mean a thing
If you wanted songs
Then I meant to sing
I'd give you the world
If you'd give mine back
What I didn't do
I meant to do that

Hold onto the love you gave until the end of time
And love you more every day, until you know that

I meant to do that
Does that mean a thing
If you wanted songs
Then I meant to sing
I'd give you the world
If you'd give mine back
What I didn't do
I meant to do that

oh, & LMH, who is Mr. Nakey in your pic?

**hiya :)...You'll have to PM me for the answer...As I love my DuCaine Ship, and this is all DuCaine. :D :D :D :D :D

To my Angel's...Your first chapter is up. Enjoy.

Naughty Emer, how many times have I told you not allow Horatio, to check out my butt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

Anyways....Being funny isn't working. So Keep the Faith.

DuCaine Forever :)

Great lyrics, SpeedsDaughter!!! Very DuCaine...I love it!!! :D

And that is a very good question, mjszud... I would just like them to get their close friendship back, like in S1-3, then I think things would just naturally develop from there. I agree with Em that there seems to be a kind of "forced tension" between the 2 since mid-S4 and it just seems very unnatural to me. I want the same closeness back that we had before, when they could tell what the other was thinking before they even said anything. I mean really, the chemistry between these 2 whenever they are even in the same room together just shines off the screen and chemistry and closeness like that doesn't just go away (even if you want it to or don't spend time with the person) so if we do get our H/Cal scenes back in S6 (and we better TPTB :mad:) I expect TVs everywhere to short-circuit from all the pent-up sexual tension... :devil: :lol:

Great pics too, Em!!! ;)
And I think Mr. Nakey is Mac from CSI:NY ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back