H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

OK, ladies. I'm gone one day and suddenly LMH has gone off the deep end and fallen into the smutty pool again, and now MeltyFan is threatening people with pitchforks. :D

Well, all I can say is...
    God, I've missed you guys!!! :devil: :lol:

Oh, and Welcome Taevyn_Daestar!!! ***waves hello***
    Fellow DuCainers are always welcome here!!! :)

And I too love that scene from Going Under. My only problem with it was that it was too short!!! :mad: But we do have the wonderful fanfics to fill in the blanks. :D

P.S. LMH can't wait for that PM. :devil: :devil:

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Horatiosangel, you're back, "BIG HUGS" :D :D :D

"Yeah, I was back in the Smuttsville". "But I'm healed again, I think (laugh's evily :devil: )

And yes the First chapter to "KILL ZONE" is ready, I'm just putting the finishing touches and HCrazy's Gun range photo on it. Hopefully by tomorrow, you will have your new DuCaine fix". :devil: :p

Take care girls, and remember, DuCaine Forever. :D

P.S. I've updated "Going Under". :)

And one more new poem in the Poetry thread ;) With a beautiful pic from HCrazy

"Keep the Faith" :) :) :)

3. Taevyn_Daestar

Taevyn_Daestar Civilian

I would have to agree that the scene in Going Under is perfect fodder for the fanfic writers. How often in a show like this do you get one character using such a term of endearment for another.

Question: Does Calleigh call H 'handsome' just that one time (I'll be damned if I can remember the episode) in S1, or is it a common nickname? Same with the 'Bullet Girl' Cause I see it all the time in fic. I just wanted to double check before I start writing, and mess something up. Or is it like 'FlyBoy' and 'NinjaGirl' (Harm and Mac from JAG)?

4. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

We have the Faith LMH....and in your stories to! :devil: ;) It's of your DuCaine *Stories* that we have something to live for! :lol:

PLease continue in the way of good for DuCiane!

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Good morning all you lovely DuCainer's. Welcome to a new day, for our favorite couple. I have a geat question for you.

If you met DuCaine on the street, what is the first thing you would say to them, and why.

For myself it would be.......

OMG!! I Love You DuCaine.

Why.... Because your chemistry is so magical and warm. You two are my Romeo and Juliet. :lol:

Have fun girls, I expect to see alot of answers. ;)

Keep the Faith. :D

DuCaine Forever. :)

P.S NEW POEM IN THE POETRY THREAD, over in FanFic

6. MacsLilDevil

LMH: what you got on the statis on "Kill Zone? Do we need to take it to the morgue so ALex can do a post on it? ;) :devil: :lol: :cool:

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

;)Psst, Hey, I just wanted to say good morning and so did H and Cal!:D

I had some fun with this one last night and just wanted to share as I run off to work on LMH's project. :devil:

Anyway, Enjoy! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, LMH this is from, KILL ZONE! :D :lol: :lol: When you said another fic from KZ, I started Maniping! :lol:
    This one's for you! :D

[​IMG]

8. MacsLilDevil

Hcrazy great pic! i can't wiat untill I read Kill Zone. I mean it's probably just as good as Camp Fear, maybe even better. LMH has me all excited about this story! :devil: ;) :cool:

9. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Yet another truly AWESOME pic, HCrazy!!! :D

And LMH, if I met DuCaine on the street, I guess what I would say (after I picked myself up off the ground from fainting dead away...) ;)

I always knew you two would end up together!!! You're chemistry so great...the screen just SIZZLES:devil: everytime you're even just in the same room together. Let alone when you're close enough to actually TOUCH :devil:...(faints again from overheating...gets up again and continues talking.) You guys ROCK!!! :D :D :D

And then they'd probably run away screaming from the crazy, stalker fan... :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well, I just love H/Cal so much. What can I say? :cool:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

"Yeah"! I could see that :lol: .

but then I could see me standing there with mouth wide open. But then I'd come to my senses and say.......

:devil:$%$%%^ #$#$$^ $%^^%&&^ you know you want too :devil:

"Oh God, nooooooo!!!!! "get mind back out of naughty zone".

:)Another DuCaine poem, in the poetry thread. :)

@Hcrazy thank for the awsome pic, I love it

*KILL ZONE IS READY*

11. MacsLilDevil

LMH: I love how you use the pics in your poetry. They are exellent! I mean by looking at some of the pics you use, I can see how the words just flow freely! ;) :cool:

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Ladies,

Thank you all so much! I thought it would be a nice surprise for you all. I am working on more as I type this but I have to pull that pic off and fix the bottom edge, for those of you who saved it. Save the new one now as it is fixed! It's the same message from me, I am just going to edit it and fix it. :D

Once again I thank you all! You make me want to do better and better! OMG!!! And I did too, just wait until you all get to see the next ones! I can't stop smiling! :D :D :D

Thanks again! :lol:

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Comments on LMH's pics/poetry should be made in the thread they are posted in, in the Fan Fic Forum here.

Hcrazy, picture manipulations should be posted in The Manipulation Fun Thread in the Fan Art Forum. Thanks. :)

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Whoop's! :eek: Ok, Sorry! :(

I tend to get carried away in our shipping thread here. :lol:

Very carried away! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll make sure to put them in the manip thread. :)

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks Hcrazy. Much appreciated. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.