H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey Girls, there are new poems in the Poetry section.

Thanks CathStokes, Big Hug! :D

@Horatiosangel, To hot for words? :devil: :p

HCrazy and Emer, Big hugs to you both too :D

Keep the faith girls.

"I'll never stop DuCaining :D :p

P.S : I Understand , no worries :D :D

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Horatio's Angel, Thank you very much! :D

I aim to please! Hey sometimes it works, especially for us H and C fans! No one had a Horatio and Calleigh site so I just had to make one, for my Fanfics as well! :lol:

I am glad you like it and thanks for saying hi. Did you notice Emerald vids there. ;) I am Proud to have her vids on my site! :D Thank again Emerald! :D

LMH, I have to send you a few more pics you can add to your fics or poems or whatever you like. I'll e-mail them to you! keep up the great work! :D

DuCaine Forever!

3. MacsLovlyAngl

Morning Ladies.

I have a new poem with HCrazy's pic, but it's to Rrated for the Poetry thread. So you'll have to PM me. :devil:

@ HCrazy, You know your site rocks and that you've done an awesome job. I've had you in my favorites for a while now, but never signed your guestbook. But now I have. And sweetheart, your talent is also beyond words. :D

This beautiful Avatar and banner was done in honor of HCrazy's talent. Now everyone can see, how talented
    You rock, HCrazy :D

*Like we didn't already know that ;)

Also ladies keep the Faith, as the long awaited Poetry book, is coming, thanks to the talented Manips from HCrazy.
    HCrazy and I know you will all love it. :devil: :)

Keep the Faith , :D :D

4. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

LMH: I loved your story Camp Fear! are you going to add another chpater to it? :lol: :cool: :D :devil: ;)

5. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

*Dances in singing and smiling* :D
    Hello everyone!! Thank you all so much for complimenting my videos!! It is truely appreciated, and you guys are the best!! :D Making a new video as we speak, and it's set to be really great!! :) Keep checking YouTube for more updates!! :) And the petition is still gaining signatures, 23 last time I checked. Yay!! :D If you haven't signed already, go now!! :lol:

@ LMH: Your comments on my videos mean the world to me, thank you once again!! :D Your icon and banner rule!! :)

@ horatiosangel: You're a star for subscribing to me!! :) Have fun watching!! :D

@ skyqueen: Hi!! *waves* Have fun in here, and it's great to have you aboard!!

Just to talk about a moment from S2, since I've been editing that clip for my video: remember in 'Hard Time' when they had a phonecall? :) Lovely moment in itself, but I'll always remember Calleigh's tone of voice when Horatio told her that he wasn't coming back anytime soon. She sounded surprised when she said, 'You're not?', but I loved the smile on her voice when she said, 'Working as fast as we can', and he replied, 'Take care...' Awww!!! Calleigh was disappointed 'cos she couldn't see him, but she knew he wanted to be there for Shaw's parole hearing so he could nail him. She knows him so well... :)
    I suppose they continued that conversation before he came back, and she could have been telling him to hurry back so she could tell him 'Great job' in person. ;) And so he could tell her 'Nice work' in personas well over a nice dinner... I'm in dream-land again, but I like it here!!

Here's some pics of that conversation:

Listen, I'm going to run down our rapist's cell mates, phone records and visitors -- see what he's got in his back pocket.
    Okay, I've got some shoe prints that might be able to help us. I'll show you when you get back.

I'm not coming back anytime soon.
    You're not?
    *Bang go my dinner plans...*

Cal: Yeah, and you want to be there. H: With enough evidence to put him back in there...
    Okay. Working as fast as we can. *I'll make it up to you. You go get 'em, Handsome.* H: Take care.

Here is a question, and if it's all sappy, I'm in that kind of mood: who do you think would make the first move to go out to dinner, and where do you think H and Cal would go for their first date?
    If it was being traditional, I'd say Horatio would ask Calleigh out, but seeing as how Calleigh is strong and independant she might make the first move and catch H off balance. :lol:
    It can go either way for me they're both so similar and want to remain in control of the relationship, that would be the beauty of it, because it would be so solid, with both H and Cal capable of being in control.

Their first date would be romantic and quiet, such has been written in countless fanfics, with candles and soft music playing. There's this really romantic Italian restaurant in North Miami called Tulipano where I could so them going! :)I looked up a map of Miami just to get that name!! :lol: :p How sad am I? :rolleyes: :lol:
    Just seeing Calleigh all dressed up and Horatio giving her flowers... it's enough to bring a happy tear to a shipper's eye. :) And if they talk next season, I will cry with joy because we are so deprived of the love! :eek: Embarassing, yes, bound to happen, yes!

Putting the finishing touches to my next vid, and I'm really happy with it!! :)

I'm working on a fic that's set in the aftermath of 'Going Under', and I'll post it on the Yahoo! Group very soon. Look out for a PM!!
    Bye!!
    :)

6. MacsLilDevil

EmeraldEyes: can you give me the yahoo group address so I can read you're DuCaine Fic? Pleas :D ;)

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

LMH... Thank you, Thank you, thank you! :D

Everyone, Thank you! :D

Emerald... I love that scene but I wanted Calleigh to smile more but how could she if her man doesn't come home for dinner! :rolleyes:

Now my take on the situation would be... :D Alexx would get them finally togther...trick them and set up a date for them and when they both arrived, a private table for them is all set up. H and Cal are all smiles because neither one had the um, nerve to ask the other so Alexx did it for them. They have a wonderful time and um...well um... I'll leave the rest out... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, Take two! This would be H asking Cal over his place for a nice dinner. Candels and soft flowing music and lots of gentle hugs and a nice slow dance that leads to ummm, nice slow lovemaking...just like in my fics! :lol: :lol:

Now you have me on a roll and I can't shut up...I am running off to manip more romantic pics and write more FF!!! :p :p :p :p

Oh here is a gift for you all and LMH...I love your Icon and banners! :lol:

Get the cold showers ready!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
    [​IMG]

8. MacsLilDevil

OMG Hcrazy: I love that pic! ;)

9. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Em you are the star for making all those fab vids!!! :D

And please PM me with your new fanfic when its ready. I can't wait!!! :) :) :)

Ohhhh, LMH a whole poetry book filled with DuCaine yumminess??? Be still my heart!!! :devil:

I am just so loving all my summer DuCaine reading. You guys are AWESOME!!! ***hugs all around***

We might be a slightly smaller group now, but DAMN are we good!!! (Well, you guys are...I'm just the cheering section right now. But one of these days, I'll figure out my Photoshop and then lookout!!! ;))

HCrazy that pic is sooo HOT!!! I love it!!! :eek:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey Ladies.

Damn HCrazy, that picture is sizzling with DuCaineness.

As for their first date, there would be no food, no romantic setting, just a knock on the door, and right into the bedroom, :devil: :devil: for some hot steamy $%$. :devil: :devil: I mean these two have been waiting a lifetime for this, they certainly are not going to waste it on food. No way, Uhuh!!!! :devil: :devil: :p :devil: :devil:

*No that I've flustered myself :eek: :eek: :p, I'm going to write a poem for that Pic.

Then I'm going to finish the first chapter of KillZone, Rrated. :devil: :eek: :p :devil: :eek:

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey LMH, I thought you were going to say, "Now that I flustered myself I am going to cool off with a ice-cold shower!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then get ready for bed and pop a CSI:Miami DVD in and off you go... but wait, you will need another COLD SHOWER!!! :lol:

Now, first date has to be romantic and slow going to really bring up the tension between these two. I definetly agree that when they finally come together, it will be fast and furious and very HOT! :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

My H and C Excerpt: :eek: He pulls her firm body against his, as his fingers curl in her silky soft strands and she loses all control. Her arms quickly coil up around his neck and she crushes her lips to his in a hot searing tongue kiss... :devil: :lol: :lol: Blah, blah, blah....

That is usually how my FF fluff goes! But then it turn's into NC 17 of course and I can't put that fluff here! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Runs off to write fluff scene.) :lol: ;)

12. MacsLilDevil

Hcrazy you're stuff so good....you should start a book.

LMH: can't wait for your story Kill Zone! :devil: ;)

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, we'll compromise :D

he can bring the romantic wine, and Calleigh can be his dessert. In the romantic setting of the dinning room table. :devil: :p :devil: :p

*Runs to finish Kill Zone*

I posted the clean version of "Kiss me Calleigh" in the Poetry section.

14. MacsLilDevil

LMH: how much longer till we get to read *Kill Zone*? :devil: ;)

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, I've taken my Smutty mind and hidden it. Here's what I come up with for a first date.

Calleigh would finally get up the nerve to ask Horatio to her place for dinner. Setting everything up for the evening, Calleigh puts a black silk blanket across the carpet beside the Fireplace, that's fully lit. With the lights dimmed, Setting the plates and wine glasses on each side of the silken blanket, almost like a picnic setting. then she would choose only finger foods, so they could feel and watch each other gestures. **God*Here goes my mind again****I'm really trying to be romantic****It keeps coming up smutty** :devil:

Anyway's lets continue

Once He arrives, he knocks on the door and Calleigh answers dressed in a beautiful silk sleek white suit, as Horatio stands and stares with a bottle of wine, he can see her beauty shinning against the light. Inviting him in she walks him over to the blanket and tells him to be seated. **Jes,smutt again***Bad girl*** :lol:

I'm sorry, I can't finish it, it keeps coming in thoughts mind dirty :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil:

God!!! I'm Crazy :rolleyes: :p

Sorry I really tried, I can't stop laughing :lol:

Now I have to go write a scene about this.

*P.S. Check out Emer's new video, "Burn for You" It's truely beyond words. Great job sweetheart.

Once again I show HCrazy's awesomness with my new DuCaine Icon

Keep the Faith :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.