H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

i found the vid on youtube but it always stopped like halfway through...it made me sad :( :p

I LOVE THAT WALLPAPER! i keep staring a drooling over that darn hug :p looks like H started it, therefore he'll be the first one to make the move? or as it appears, he already has..:confused: yeah, i thinks he's already made his move, ((all balck comment, hug starter)) he's just waiting for Calleigh to respond :D

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hey DuCainers!! :D So many of you!! This thread is taking over!! :lol:

Just to pick up on the song discussion, country music suits Calleigh down to the ground, so anything by Faith Hill makes me think of her. Or that Brandy and Monica song, "The Boy is Mine", she could be singing that against Rebecca or someone. Good ol' jealousy!! ;) For Horatio, some good ol' rock music to get him into his groove, or even stuff like Greenday's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams". I could see H contemplating his life when listening to that one. Great song choices everyone!! :) And I could definitely see them dancing to jazz or blues, like in that movie, "The Bridges of Madison County". *swoon* More inspiration coming my way!!! :D "Cowboy Take Me Away" is definitely Cal-iente!! :D :lol: For the two of them, I'm still stuck on Bond's "Explosive", 'cos it's so passionate and exciting!! Just like our ship!! :devil: ;) Or even "Sexyback"!! *must add to song thread!!*

Who should make the first move?? Hmm... you know, I think it could go either way. They're both strong, independant people, with so much passion just waiting to get out, that they're itching to make a move. I agree with FootyLiz, Horatio just needs courage to venture forward into a new relationship, and Calleigh as well, 'cos they've both been so unlucky in love, it's so unfair!! :mad: Who knows, Calleigh could end up getting hurt emotionally so badly, that she winds up in Horatio's arms, bawling her eyes out. :( And then things get hot, hot, hot!! :devil: But not before some sweet comforting words in that velvet voice and tender hugs in those arms... *sigh* :) It would be like the hug in "Lost Son", only with the volume and the heat turned WAY up!!!

@ BG: I LOVED that banner you made!! So true! You have a real eye for capturing the true emotion of that scene. I nearly cried at it!! In a good way, don't worry! Well done again! :)

@ EyeHeartH: That WP is amazing!! *snags* Absolutely fabulous!! :D

@ Kelsey: I agree completely. H has subtly made a move on Calleigh... she probably hasn't realised what his intentions are yet. Time will tell...

Here's a pic I found at DavidCaruso.org. It's sad, but I'll post it anyway:

[​IMG]

They look so heartbroken... but they are standing together, shoulder to shoulder, still remembering that hug they shared. So sad!! :(

I was at a Shayne Ward concert last night in Millstreet, Cork, and I have no voice left from all the screaming and singing!! :D He was amazing!! I'm going to add a couple of his songs to the song thread, 'cos they are so DuCaine!! I have more typing to do, and very soon I'll have a little surprise for all of you. I'm not sure you'd call it a surprise, but I know you're going to love it!! So bye for now!! :)

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Thankyou, Emer!

Here I was thinking I was really bad at banner making and you say I'm good at it. Thanks for boosting my confidence alot :)

Hehehe.....you know that thing I think Horatio mentions in one episode about 'Rescue Sex' ? It'd be kind of like that, but maybe I'm just loopy from all the excitement :p

EDIT:

Heres a DuCaine is love banner I made form one of my favorite piccies :D

[​IMG]

4. CSIWisconsin48

you thought you were bad at making banners? theres you who actully knows HOW to make banners and then theres me who has no clue whatsoever :p

I LOVE IT :D i love the pic too, ((which just happens to be my dp for msn :D ))

Emerald, i wanna know your surprise :D shh i won't tell anyone :p but *sigh* i guess i have to learn how to be patient...*looks at csi ny, lv, and miami...cuz i have to wait a whole nother week :( *
    i bet its another eppy of CSI: DuCaine :D or maybe a different totally awsome ficcy?

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

[​IMG]

I did something with that piccie Emer posted. I was just playing around :devil: :p With the colors and the magic of the history brush on Photoshop 7 (I know I know I should update but I'm a cheapskate and I like this version hehe)

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Bullet_Girl
    I have that version too, so don't feel bad :)

That 'Lost Son' cap got me a'theorisin'...

The look on Calleigh's face is screaming: 'I'm suffering a lot over the loss of Speed and I wish he would hold me like he did back at the lab. Or at least sneak his fingers into mine. I need him so much right now and all I want to do is cry into his shoulder. It was so warm and safe in his arms.'

The look on Horatio's face: 'I wish I could hold her hand but she'll think it's inappropriate for this situation. She doesn't like me anyway. I wish I could be the one to help her through this.'

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello, Hello, Hello!! **Mo bounces into the thread, giggling and giddily happy!!** :lol: :lol:
    Ohhhh, excellent question hon! ;) Ummm let's see...I would love to see it be H, but somehow I have this feeling it will be Calleigh...not sure why I just do. I read a ficcie the other day that was written from H's perspective and how he was tired of dancing around this "thing" with Cal and he had just decided to ask her out, when she came in his office to talk to him and then right before she left she turned and asked him if he would like to go on a date with her! I could totally see something like that happening! It'd be cute! :D
    Lol, that's right Starbuckhan! It made me love the song and it's a fabulous DuCaine vid! Good stuff hon, well done! ;)

EyeH Honey I LOVE that WP...it's gorgeous! :D

Hmmmm, very possible but then again think of all Call's comments to H! For example the "Hot flashes but that's just me" comment...or her "Leather chaps and nothing else" comment! I think they both flirt with eachother all the time! :D Hotness abounds! ;)

BG your "DuCaine Love Banner" is so gorgeous! I love that pic...totally cute honey! :D Well done! ;)

8. athens

athens Coroner

First move?..Despite the fact that they are both indepentant people as Emer said,I can see that they are both stubborn :rolleyes:..I don't know who would make the first move..Maybe Horatio but after A LOT of thinking and going back to zero :eek: :lol:..

thanks for the walli,icon and pictures :D!..I've never seen Lost son but in the pic they are sad!Especially H..Maybe they tried to make each other feel better after the funeral!.. :(- ;)

Mo ,I agree,they flirt all the time..But they haven't make a clear move yet..I think!.. :)

9. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Hey guys. I'm back again. BTW Bullet_Girl your banner is really amazing. I love it. Whats been happening in the DuCaine world? Haven't been popping in as much now thanks to school work :(.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ath hey hon! I don't remember if I knew you were a DuCaine fan or not! Lol, now I feel silly, cuz I just saw your banner (which is Gorgeous by the way!) and I can totally see you are a DuCaine fan! :lol: :lol: Anyway, HI! :D

Yeah they are both stubborn, which both annoys me and cracks me up! It's like why be stubborn, one of you make a move because as soon as you do the other person will say yes (of course!) and then you'll both be deliriously happy! Why be stubborn when the results are so fabulous?! :D

Yeah they totally do flirt all the time! Especially in Seas. 1 it was so obvious and overt there...it was like half of what they said to each other was hitting on each other! :lol: I think it's a bit more subtle now, but it's still there! ;)

11. CSIWisconsin48

I agree with Mo too, they're both flirting and no one is making the fisrt move! i think they're both waiting for eachother to make the first move, H waiting for Calleigh, Calleigh waiting for H. someone should set them up...like alexx or somthing.

the lost son picture is soo sad, i could never watch that, i'd prolly start crying or somthing :p

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all!!

Nice to see you again, Grissom Mad!! It's always nice when old DuCainers drop in.

I agree with Mo too. Stubborness is a big part of H's character, and Cal's character as well. It's as if they don't want to believe that the other has feelings for them, so they live in hope and wait and wait and wait... ugh!! My prediction is that there will be a massive event, even bigger than "Going Under", where Calleigh is left fragile and frightened, and Horatio'll come to her rescue!! :D In our dreams... It appears that they're looking in all the
    wrong places for the ONE... look in front of you!! They're right there!! :rolleyes: If they flirt at all these days, it's very subtle. So subtle, that we can't even see it!! Who would be able to convince them of their obvious attraction?? I'd say Alexx, 'cos she knows them better than anyone. Could you see Alexx working with the DuCainers in secret. and matchmaking!! :lol: That would be gold!!

@ BG: I LOVE what you did in that pic, the way you picked out the colours in their clothes, and how everyone else fades into the background!! Great work!! :)

@Kelsey: It's worth seeing "Lost Son" for the hug at least. But I can't promise no tears. :(

Here's the link to my CSI: DuCaine update, this time with 2 scenes!!

CSI: DuCaine - CLICK!!

And here's the surprise I promised. The full "leeches" scene from "Camp Fear", which I capped from my DVDs myself!! I'm so happy! Hope you like 'em, I spent the last two days uploading all the caps from "Camp Fear" to Photbucket. I just kept hitting the "capture" button everytime they appeared!!

Here we are, LEECHES!!!:

Adelle: Whoa. You picked up a few passengers.

Cal: Hey, leeches.

H: Take a look at that, please. Yes, it's a leech. Can leave his jaw behind...

H: Instead, let's use some good old-fashioned saline solution.

*squee!!*

Cal: Mmhmm... *Breathe, breathe...*

H: *Be still, my heart...*

H: Bye.

Cal: *giggle*

H: Take care. Alright.

Cal: *If Adelle wasn't here, I'd give you a proper thank you!!*

H: So... saline solution.

Cal: Salt.

H: You got it.

That's all... okay, one more!!

Yay, Leeches!!!!

Gotta love it!! :D I'll be putting up more soon!! Something to look forward to, all you DuCaine lovers!! :D :)

See ya!!
    :)

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I agree with everyone that Alexx should be the one who hooks the two up. In fact, in one of my fanfictions, Alexx is the one who tells Calleigh to make a move.
    I agree that both H and Cal are stubborn, but H is more stubborn. It seems he has his obligations to the team above all, and is fighting with all of his might not to be involved with one of them, although it's something he would have wanted more than anything. Perhaps he doesn't want the other team to think he holds Cal in higher regard than the others. Cal is stubborn in that she's playing classic hard-to-get. She's waiting for him to come off his high horse, be a man, and ask her out. However, she too yearns for his heart more than anything, and her fortitude in resistance makes her stubborn as well.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah. Alexx is like the cool mom. She can do anything! hehehe.... :p

Yeah, H and Calleigh are both stubborn but He is more so. Why oh why does that remind me of myself for some reason? :eek::lol:

I loved the caps, Emer! :D

Oh, and thanks for all the nice comments on the Lost Son cap, I kinds of spoofed it a bit.....God I hope you dont notice :p

15. CSIWisconsin48

i always think Alexx as the cool aunt...dunno why

i already read ur awsome CSI: Ducaine Emerald! was that our surprise? :p :D

I also agree that H is more stubborn, idk why but that got me thinking about "Under Suspicion" (sp?) as an example of his stubborness... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.