H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

H with male PMS? :lol: He SOOOO does though...I love that! :D Rock on hon, that's awesome! ;)

Down and dirty with House...ummm yes please! :devil: He's on my list of "Hot older guys"! :devil:

Wait I think I missed something...what are you writing BG hon? And I LOVE that I get a say! :lol: Wait that was me you were talking about right? :lol: Heehee! :D

I'm turning my H & C undercover dream into a fic. I was hoping you'd help me with some ideas :p

Ohhhhhhh!!! I like that idea! No...I LOVE that idea! :D Hmmmm, well do this...you write your dream...get it all down and then if you want to PM it to me, I can help you with details and ideas then if you want...I mean you don't have to, but I'd totally be up for that if you like! :D Just PM me with it if you want! ;)

If you would like additional resources, I am at your disposal Bullet_Girl. I won a few fanfic competitions back in my day (even if they were for Full House).

Ok, cool. maybe we should brainstrom together on MSN or something lol.

I have not updadted the H/C fic of mine in a while, it kind of went 6 feet under ages ago *blushes* :p

I apologise, but as I'm using my computer from my university dormitory, it runs too slow to use MSN, but I can use AIM. Or you could just PM me. *shrugs*

Lol, EyeH you won awards? Rock on! Very cool! :D

Okay so yeah um...I have MSN and AIM but I'm not really on them right now...but if you PM your ideas...I'll PM you mine back! :lol:

DuCaine rocks by the way...just had to throw that in, again! Heehee! ;)

If you would still like my services, just PM me for now :)

Okay for some reason I read that ^ honey and I just burst out laughing! I know, I know...my mind is completely and totally in the gutter and I apologize! :lol: :lol:
(DuCaine is ruining me...geez! :devil: ;) )

no, Mo.....DuCaine is not ruining you, it's mkaing you a better person :p

Well, it's doing that to me anyway lol

Lol, thank you honey...I appreciate the vote of confidence! :D Really DuCaine is introducing me to newer deeper levels of the Gutter....a place I can usually be found, more often now than ever! I take most of my ships to the gutter very easily, but I think DuCaine might be the easist cuz I started liking them in large part cuz of smutty fics that Palm sent me! Speaking of...Palm where are you??? I miss you!! :D

Moriel21 said:
Okay for some reason I read that ^ honey and I just burst out laughing! I know, I know...my mind is completely and totally in the gutter and I apologize! :lol: :lol:
(DuCaine is ruining me...geez! :devil: ;) )

Oh god I didn't mean it like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know hon and that's what made it even more funny and yet bad on my part! I can't even read something entirely innocent without totally twisitng it into something guttery! :lol: I swear H/Cal has me dwelling permanently in the gutter now! :p :lol:

I think it's because they're destined to become a couple fairytales are made of ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back