H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Beautiful and Handsome were in season 1 or 2? :confused: :pI've watched season 4 recently and no Ducaine at all..nothing importand..aaaah :eek: :rolleyes:..

maybe 2007 will be a good year for this ship too Mor !.. :D

..going to read Emer's update! :)

Ath Hey hon! Have I told you that I LOVE your banner? It is GORGEOUS!! Seriously can't stop staring at it! :lol: Not even kidding! ;)

Ohhhh, I dunno about the "Beautiful" and "Handsome"...anybody?

And yeah hon, totally hope 2007 is a good year for this ship, I think it has potential! But then I always think that...eternal optimist here! :D

It pays to be optimistic, trust me, Mo! :D

"Handsome" was in "Broken", but I'm not too sure about "beautiful". Must watch soon! We all know "sweetheart", of course. These nicknames are sweet, really nice! Not like bunnykins or some other woebegone name!! :p :rolleyes:

It's really cool to watch early episodes, and see how much everything and everyone has developed. Seeing Calleigh in pigtails brings back memories! Bit of nostalgia there! :)

Here's a wallpaper I requested in the Wallpaper thread. I really like it!! It was made by the very kind cinegirl.:

DuCaine wallpaper

A little "Body Count" memory there. :)

I can' stand waiting for the new S5 eppies. They've started S4 re-runs, haven't they? :mad: I'll just bide my time with fanfics and S1 eppies 'til then!! Save my sanity!! :p :lol:

Bye!
:)

Lol, it's always better to be optimistic Emer definitely! :D Beats letting yourself get depressed! ;)

Yeah gotta love their "nicknames/pet names" for eachother! Handsome and Sweetheart...I mean really, you can't much more romantic/non-platonic than that! Really DuCaine you might as well tell us your together, cuz you ain't fooling anyone! Especially when you practically jump eachother with your eyes everytime your in the same room as eachother! :lol:

Ohhh, nice WP! I like that alot, very cool! :D

Yeah hon I'm with ya, definitely want the new eppies to start already, I'm dying for some new DuCaine action! :devil: It's a new year, anything's possible! :lol:

Here's to 2007, the year of the ships! :D

Hey! i've been lingering. i've had an account on here...made it up all the way to witness...anyhoo i totally forgot my passwordso i made a new one. but now i'm just rambling. i LOVE Ducaine!! me and my brother just bought the season one of CSI miami and we keep watching kill zone :p which one does he call he sweetheart?? i remember handsome...

Hello CSIWisconsin48! Welcome to the thread! :D To answer your question, he called her sweetheart in "Going Under", the second episode of Season 5. A beautiful moment, indeed! :) And "handsome" was in "Broken" from Season 1. Enjoy your time here. And I love "Kill Zone"! *looks at my siggie* As you can see, and all the references to that comment always pop up in discussions here, so you've come to the right place! :D

High hopes for next year. Here's to 2007, the year of Horatio and Calleigh!!

Posting an update for CSI: DuCaine tomorrow. Lot of typing to do!

Gotta fly!
:)

I get to go pick up my Miami Season 1 this afternoon!! YAY! I'm so excited y'all! DuCaine goodness here I come! Mhhhmmm!! :lol:

Hey so did we ever figure out when the "Beautiful" comment was? Or if he does actually call her that? Does he? Can't remember... :confused:

Hiya Emer! ;) How's it goin? Heehee! Yay for an update! :D

Palm you out there? Got any ficcies for us? ;) I'm in need of some good DuCaine smut! :devil:

*waves* i'll give you guys a break and you can call me kelsey..kels..whatever your heart desires... anyhoo...i readyour CSI: Ducaine,Emerald ((EmeraldEyes06)) it seams so real!!! oh! lets kidnap Ann D. and tie her up and make her read that, and if she refuses to use it, we can get a disguise and and...oh jeez...i'm not that evil...:devil:

i absolutly love the coffe ((sp?)) quote. *sigh* sugar and coffe...and the hot flashes...wow...i bet he doesn't comment on any other chicks clothes, or i bet calleigh doesn't just call anyone handsome :p

Lol, Kelsey I totally like that idea! I'm that evil! :devil: :lol: Kidnap the writers and force them to read Emer's scenario's until they agree they should do something similair if not just that exact one! :D Sounds like a good plan to me! ;)

Yeah the "Handsome" "Sweetheart" and "Hot flashes" comments/pet names are totally reserved for H & Cal only! They only call eachother that! Gotta love it!

Oh I just picked up Season 1 from the store, it finally came in! I'm watching the Pilot eppy even as I type! I LOVE it! DuCaine's chemistry is obvious right from their very first scene together... *Sigh* I LOVE it! :lol:

Hello my DuCainers! How is yall doing? Its been awhile since I've seen yall. yeah yeah, missed ya too.

Yeah Palm got any ficcies for us. We all know that you do. Being you and all. You usually have them all lined up.

I feel bad, I haven't wrote but one DuCaine ficcie, usually cause I suck at that kind of thing, but... gimmie a prompt, idea or something, people!

you can do the classic of horatio and calliegh being locked up in a crime scence together...hehe i LOVE that kinda fluff...well i like any fluffy ficcie :p anyhoo, i was thinking one night, calleigh caine sounds a lot like candy cane. and the colors of a candy cane just HAPPEN to be red and white *coughhoratiosredhaircough* *sneezecalleighsblondehairsneeze* did anyone else notice that, or am i craaazzzzy? :p am i posting too much..cuz i feel like i am :p just let me know!

Haven't been here in a while! I used to read all the shipper threads when I moderated here and tend to still read this one, as I'm always interested in what people say about Horatio. Btw, Hi Lynn! ;)
Yeah the "Handsome" "Sweetheart" and "Hot flashes" comments/pet names are totally reserved for H & Cal only! They only call eachother that! Gotta love it!
Being a bit of a stickler for accuracy, I just wanted to mention that H has called other characters 'Sweetheart'. He called Alexx 'Sweetheart' in Season 2's Slow Burn, and also Jennifer Wilson in Season 4's Under Suspicion and Skeletons. Also, H has never called Cal 'beautiful' - not sure if someone might be confusing this with Ryan calling her that in Season 5?

Yes, I have a mind full of useless information! :rolleyes:

MiamiDade said:

Being a bit of a stickler for accuracy, I just wanted to mention that H has called other characters 'Sweetheart'. He called Alexx 'Sweetheart' in Season 2's Slow Burn, and also Jennifer Wilson in Season 4's Under Suspicion and Skeletons. Also, H has never called Cal 'beautiful' - not sure if someone might be confusing this with Ryan calling her that in Season 5?

Yes, I have a mind full of useless information! :rolleyes:

Not "useless" dear one, just clearly accurate. Jolly good of you to keep us on the fact track. I shouldn't wonder that it was Wolfe who may have called C by that particular endearment in S5 but will need additional corroboration.

Cheers. :)

Palm I'm with Lynny we need ficcies...know you got some! ;) Pony up now hon, come on! :lol:

Kelsey lol, you crack me up! I like the Candy cane, H's red hair and Cal's blonde comparison thing...nice, very nice! And nope you're not posting too much! That's the fun of hanging out in here! ;)

Moriel21 said:

And nope you're not posting too much! That's the fun of hanging out in here! ;)

ok good! i didn't want to get in trouble :p hehe i'm such a goodie goodie :devil: i'm known to make people laugh, well at least thats what my friends say *blushes* i won't be in here much next week cuz of school...i swear that place is like a prison... that was OT:p oh heres another idea for a Ficcie, something about horatio giving Cal a candy cane? eh?a little bleated christmas gift for her?...hey don't look at me, i'm not writting it, thats for someone faaaar more talented at writing then me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back