Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

Jonny Depp sounds like a cool idea and what about the guy from 6th sence hes all grown up now but it would be cool to see him. My top choice has to be Mara Wilson (Matlida) the last thing i saw her in was the Thomas Tank movie with Alec Baldwin! Bring back the child stars lol!

2. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Shannen Doherty. She could play a really bitchy suspect or something like that. I could see her as one of those women that puts the interogators in their place.
    Alyssa Milano cuz I think she's an amazing actress. So sweet and innocent and yet so kick-ass at the same time.
    Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman would make great murderers.
    Has anyone else seen One-Hour Photo with Robin Williams? I'm telling you, he'd make a great stalker.
    As for the airheads of hollywood, they can all be strippers for lv...and then they can all be victims in a serial case.

Well it won't be long before we see all these stars...as far as I know, ratings suck nowadays. T_TB will bring each and everyone of them in an attempt to maintain ratings...they've already brought Mr. Britney (oh wait, she finally dumped him) in. How desperate can you get?

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed. I'd love to see Sarah Jessica or Angelina Jolie(she's an amazing actress and gorgeous, despite the fact that I don't really like her and Brad Pitt together).

4. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Seth Green--can you imagine him and Eric Szmanda in a scene together?

5. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

What about Jensen Ackles... oh on NY, with Flack I would most likely pass out!! :lol:
    He's also a really good actor.... his looks help him too though :devil: :)

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Jamie Kennedy as a white-rapper! I'm the Shiznik!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'd love to see Johnny Depp in Vegas. I'm not sure if he's been said before or not. But he'd definetly have to be in Vegas. I'm not sure why, I think it would suit him better. *sigh* He's such an amazing actor.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I agree, I love Jensen. He's such a great actor, and to see him on any one of the three CSI shows would be terrific! He's got a great sense of humor, he has the look, and I believe he's familiar with all the CSI jargon anyway. ;) (Ie: Supernatural. - They use a lot of the terms on that show)

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Thats cool that he's familiar with it, my mom and I watch the show and we were noticing that they do say alot of the same stuff on both shows.

10. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

That'll be worth for me watching. Other wrestling managers I wanna see? Armando Alejandro Estrrrrada. And Daivari.

Who I want to GS on any CSI that are from WWE?
    Kane aka Glen Jacobs, on an ep of LV. He can play the psychopath killer. Ever seen the movie SEE NO EVIL? Damn, Kane is gonna fit perfectly. He can hurt a CSI along the way and we'll get all worried with that character.
    John Cena on Miami (where the hottest people are). The thought of Cena as a suspect is not bad, but I see him more as a witness.
    Ashley Massaro on NY (she's a down right New Yorker). Ooh, maybe one of those hot females related to the case? Or remember that girl Flack talked to on LIVE OR LET DIE? The one who looked like Aiden (sort of). Ashley is a primary witness or suspect, that's my idea.

11. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I just did...lol that would be hilarious.

Lisa Marie Pressley- she is the king's daughter. Whenever I think of Vegas, I think of Elvis. Betcha a dollar she could play a rich hotel heiress...better than Paris Hilton, anyways.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*bump* Who would you guys like to see in a guest spot on a CSI show? :)

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'd like to see Kiefer Sutherland {known for his character Jack Bauer on 24} guest star.

I'm sure he'd give a riveting performance, like he always does, and I'm sure there'd be a lot of action. :)

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

what an episode will that be..

i also like to see simon cowell..
    hehehe.. as a suspect!! :devil:
    or a victim...

oh!! maybe rachel mcadams??

15. deathgirlxx

deathgirlxx Victim

Ahh Gerard Way, definitely...he's got murderer written all over him...and besides, a whole episode with the utterly amazing sexayness that is Gerard? I would just die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.