GSR - One Life To Live

Panic

Gil took off to the house, driving sparatically down Fremont street. Thoughts of panic filled his mind as he pulled into the house driveway.

Nick rushed to the front door and ripped it open, revealing a clearly distraught Gil.

"Heather's not breathing." Nick said with tears filling his eyes.

Gil walked into the house. "Where did all this smoke come from?" He asked. Nick shrugged and said "It just came when I got your phone call."

Gil rushed to the nursery and saw the empty cribs. "No." he thought. As he was about to turn away to call dispatch, a glint of light caught his eye.

A note.

Gil slipped on a glove that he pulled from his jacket pocket, and picked up the note.

'We have your children.' The note screamed at Gil. 'If you want them to live, bring 30,000 dollars to the store house in the north of Vegas.'

"Milander." Gil said, fury burning his throat.

"Gil!" Nick screamed from the bedroom. He held Heather in her arms. Her chest was rising and falling slightly but she was still unconscious.

"We need to get Heather to the hospital."

Gil turned around and said "I need to find Milander. And this time, he's not gonna walk away alive."

Alright people lets have a update shall we and sorry if it ain't the best ... my mind is all mushy from like no sleep at all lol. And on the good side I ain't as stressed as I use to be lol.

Stint of time

Nick dialed into 911 quickly to get an ambulance for Heather and Gil ran out the door in a mad fury. To be honest, Nick thought to himself, he had never really seen his boss this mad before.

White hot rage..... that was all Gil felt. It was a new sensation to him. He had a family to protect and Paul crossed the line. Time and again he thought he had killed Paul, tormented him to the ends of the earth and yet here he was again, presenting a problem that would hopefully end this time.

Gil couldn't think, couldn't process what he was doing. He pulled to the side of the road to catch himself, calm himself down. Taking a few deep breaths he steadied himself and pulled back onto the road.

Gil had been back on the road bout ten minutes when his cell phone rang. Digging desperately to find the cell in his pocket before the caller ended the call, his hand gripped it and he ripped it from his pocket picking up.

"Hello?"

"So I see you recieved your note, and just like I knew you would, you are following along. So heres the fun part. We are going to play a little game again. One of those ones I always play with you."

The phone went dead and Gil tossed it onto the passanger seat, swearing slightly as he swerved into another lane of traffic, hitting a traggic jam.

If this was anything like the last time, Gil knew there would be a time limit to this little game......

Sorry its a little short but like i said brain not working lol.

I should have a update up for you within this week once things settle down after the start of the week *sigh* I hate school lol. Anywho there will be another update up sometime this week.

Back