"Grissom's Divine Comedy" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Personally why CSI is my favorite over its spin-offs is because they can have a serious show and still also have humorous shows too, which usually end up being some of my favorites of the seasons. I am very much looking forward to this episode now after seeing that clip.

Smokey, I think overall this was not a complete clip for just this episode. I think it was a clip mostly featuring just the topic of CSI being the Sickest Show On TV. I noticed at the end of the clip it did not say This Thursday, it was a general Thursdays on CBS.

I couldn't tell what Warrick said to Greg before Greg told him he had a cold. Could anyone make out what he said to Greg?
Warrick: Aw man, you look beat up.
Greg: Leave me alone, I have a cold.

Favorite part: "Maybe you should go work in China!" :guffaw:

smokey said:
It almost looks like that gloves comment from Warrick might be an outtake? They seem to be laughing a bit too much, don't they?

Oh I hope that wasn't an outtake and if it was they should leave it in. It was great. I love those scenes between Nick and Warrick.

dizzney said:
Personally why CSI is my favorite over its spin-offs is because they can have a serious show and still also have humorous shows too, which usually end up being some of my favorites of the seasons.

I so agree with you, I love when they do funny episodes. They do a nice mix of them. Do a funny show after so many serious ones, it's just a nice break.

I'm really liking this idea of everyone being sick, it something different and sounds like a real place of work. Especially mine, with all the coughing and sneezing going on.

Should be a great episode, can't wait.

Smokey, I think overall this was not a complete clip for just this episode. I think it was a clip mostly featuring just the topic of CSI being the Sickest Show On TV. I noticed at the end of the clip it did not say This Thursday, it was a general Thursdays on CBS.

Yeah, I watched it again. I see now it's not supposed to be a preview for this week.

Oh I hope that wasn't an outtake and if it was they should leave it in. It was great. I love those scenes between Nick and Warrick.

It is really funny! :lol: Sure seems like Warrick flubbed the line tho.

Wow that clip was very cute! Looks like a fun episode. I loved the scene between Greg and Nick about the decomp smell. Where Greg says "Thank God for stuffy noses" I am looking forward to this one.

I loved the bantering between Nick and Hodges:

Hodges tells Nick that in China people wear masks to stop the spread of germs to their co-workers.

Nick: Well maybe you should go work in China!

Hodges (mimicking Nick) Well maybe you should go work in China!

Funny!
I know I don't have the exact quote from Hodges right, but

"How many times have I gotten out of bed in the middle of the night for you, Gil?" :lol:
Well, someone has to issue all those warrants...

Is it only me or does it look like they ditched the Gil/Cath scene for a Gil/Maddie scene? The snippet looks exactly like the one in the deleted scene, she's holding a box of evidence, the dialogue is almost identical...:wtf:
But the DDA surely won't snoop around...let alone discuss his fiancée with him. So does Catherine drop by later with another box of evidence? Or did they completely rearrange scenes?

sigh...at least the countdown is now down to hours instead of weeks and days :)

Yeah I was thinkin that scene looked different too! Maybe they decided it was too much information all at once, or maybe Catherine pays a visit in a friendly capacity later in the episode. Good job it's not too long to wait now!

I am very happy we got a new episode.
I think this could so great seeing everyone sick and working together to solve a crime.
I love the episodes with one crime and the whole team is working together.
i am so happy lost is in reruns.
i don't want to choose between new lost and new csi episodes right now.
Because lost would win, I am still mad at jorga fox for leaving.

Wow that clip was very cute! Looks like a fun episode. I loved the scene between Greg and Nick about the decomp smell. Where Greg says "Thank God for stuffy noses" I am looking forward to this one.

Oh and lets not forget the banter between Nick and Hodges... Go work in China lol

:guffaw:

I wonder why only Greg Nick and Gil has got the "man flu" Catherine and Warrick do seem to be fine, so does Brass lol

Thanks for the clip Alex.

Ok, 3 hours and 15 minutes! I can't wait! :)

This really should be a great episode. I'm loving the fact that most of the CSI's are sick.

"Go work in China" :guffaw:You gotta love Nick!

I loved the deleted scene with Catherine snoopy in Grissom's apartment. He comes out and knows exactly what she's doing. "When you finish your investigation, will you take Hank out for a pee? :guffaw:

Yeah, Alex thank's:bolian: and I love his apt. so Grissom, his bugs encased in picture frames, the guy who decorated it, said to him "it's a form of art" and that creepy mask, and the photo of his team, he's a pack rat for sure, and the pic. of his girl on the fridge, so he can look at it when he's at his kitchen table AHHH, Cath sure knows all his likes and dislikes now:rommie:can't wait!!!

Back