"Grissom's Divine Comedy" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Well, if they cut it out, I wonder if this is the "Closure" they have been talking about? And why they would be getting rid of the GSR closure. Hmm.

Well when Catherine posed the question about how long they had been together he smirked and walked out. Not wanting to talk about something is usually grounds for closing the topic. At least in civilized, normal conversations.

I'm wondering if we'll see a different version of the scene or get some more closure about GSR some other way. A scene like that one is hard to fit in CSI without it looking weird. If they could put it at the very beginning or the very end of the episode, it might work, but this scene clearly has to be in the middle, which they may not have been able to fit in nicely.

Anyway, I loved the scene! :) It was so cute and in the middle you can totally tell Catherine is just rhyming off random things because her mind is in another place.

Thank's Alex for posting this, and Cath snooping.. well, whatever.. kinda of tacky, but Cath wants to know, hopefully she'll finally have someone of her own, in the up-coming epsodes but, she has at times encouaged him with Sara. In "Burden of Proof" she sat and smiled when he ordered her a plant, and in "Kill" she goes "go after her" he goes "she wouldn't want that" Cath goes "what do you want"? Gris "I want her to be happy" and he's a very private and secretive man, thus why they were able to keep this under wraps for so long:thumbsup:. the only one he's really ever opened up to a bit was Brass "heard from Sara" "yeah, she's in San Francisco" visiting her mom" I think they've all known but he keeps such a zipped lip, they've left it alone:eek: and if he did start chatting about it, more questions, and he doesn't like that. And this look's to be the same apt. that they showed in "Leapin' Lizards" the bed scene with them and Bruno. He's always asking someone else to take care of poor Bruno. hey Griss take your own dog out for a pee:alienblush:I'm betting they will show something similar to this scene that was cut out!

Nice preview. Grissom's apartment looks more like a library/lab combo. Also, I was a teensy bit disappointed that the framed picture of Grissom and his "team" did not include Greg. Poor Greg, even though he's part of the team, I guess he's not really part of the inner circle yet.

Thanks for the link, PrincessJ88! That was absolutely hilirous. :guffaw:

I love that they still have their humor even when sick. And Greg with scarf, classic! :)

Ahh I love it!! Now I am really eager to see this episode. Thanks for the link.

:lol::lol: that must have been difficult to shoot...it can get painful pretending to cough. It looks like Warrick doesn't have the cold.

I don't know about this one though. Miami had an explosive, action packed two parter on Monday AND tuesday, New York is coming back with a bang, with their big story arc of the season, while integrating the storyline with a virtual world, something a tv show hasn't really done before....

and Vegas battles the flu. :lol: Ok, i will wait till the eppy airs to pass judgment on this one. But i have a feeling it might be a bit of a let down.

Great clip! I loved it! I couldn't tell what Warrick said to Greg before Greg told him he had a cold. Could anyone make out what he said to Greg?

I wish I could help you Toots, I didn't understand what Greg said. Sound like Nick, Greg and Grissom got a cold, except Warrick and Catherine. I don't know about Brass, if he has one. We will see if he does.

Thanks for posting princess, I can't wait to see this episode. I think it will be good, if not funny.

I love Warrick to Nick about the budget on latex gloves and Nick's response (I think it was Nick) to Hodges' comment.:guffaw:

Last edited:
Between the deleted scene and the trailer with everyone coughing and sniffling, it looks like Thursday's episode will be fun. I liked Cath snooping around and Gil knowing exactly what she was doing...lol!!! I hope that they keep some form of that scene in the episode.

Actually, I'm just excited that we get to see something NEW this week.WooHoo!!!!

Nice preview. Grissom's apartment looks more like a library/lab combo. Also, I was a teensy bit disappointed that the framed picture of Grissom and his "team" did not include Greg. Poor Greg, even though he's part of the team, I guess he's not really part of the inner circle yet.

Or it was Greg who took the picture...

Oh Princess! That was great! Thanks for posting it!

It almost looks like that gloves comment from Warrick might be an outtake? They seem to be laughing a bit too much, don't they?

Wondering why there was a scene in there from "Lab Rats"?

Back