Grissom/Sara/Greg -- Smothered In SuGGar

Re: G/S/G... anybody got any clever ideas?

Ah! Thought of another smothering reference - the simulation dummy in Big Middle.

Sigh.

So meant to be... or at least meant for fanfic.

Oh yeah. :p
Actaully, that thread is magical, and only moderators can update it. I was talking to them... hehe.
As for that image being in your head while you're at school... try this one. It's the latest kind of delicious food... cuddle party with strawberries and fondue chocolate. <Matrix mode as adult content rule goes whizzing by, very nearly missing my butt>
Anyway, yeah. Smothered in SuGGar sounds good... ah, the magic of moderators. ^.^

Awww the mental images, I know i should be annoyed but I'm not! I love them! :lol:

Crysthala, your wish is my command. The thread title has been altered and this delightful threesome has been added to the Ship List :D

Now, lets get discussing. Which of the three can you see initiating the relationship? And how would it happen? (keep it PG-13 please ;) )

lol. I can see Greg making some kind of stupid prompt, or like in Sunrays and Saturday's fic, Finding Me, making them both come out with him somewhere.

I've always kind of imagined them all secretly dating one another. And then one day Greg walks in on Grissom and Sara making out or something, and fun things happen.
On a more serious note, they're all working a scene and they get kidnapped. That's the long story short. It's a series I'm working on, but about half of it is NC17, soooo...
I need to make an avatar. BRB.
EDIT: Yay. mmm... suggar.

I think a good way to introduce it is the three of them are stuck in the lab cause they're in quarantine for some reason or another...... and then it all comes out!

lol jenakapt.
i kinda like that idea. i can so see them stuck in the showers or something... <shudder> hehe. can i borrow your adult content rule dodging skills, crysthala?

Last night - a couple passing looks of love from Grissom to Sara, and one of jealousy from Grissom to Greg.

And I'm quite proud of lil' Greggo. He's becoming quite the CSI thanks to Sara.

And Grissom. Grissom is both of their mentors, not just Sara's. Greg's got a lot of people to look up to.
Funny image! I get these sporadically all day.
Warrick: I went over the suspect's office with an ALS. Found semen on the chair.
Catherine: Aww, man. Office sex is so twenty minutes ago.
Grissom, Sara, and Greg: <check watches> Actually, twenty-two.
Catherine: Hey Gil. Your glasses are crooked.
Grissom: <just stands there>
Greg and Sara: <straighten his glasses, standing unusually close>
Grissom: <arms around their waists>
Grissom, Sara, Greg: <grin and walk off>
Catherine and Warrick: What in the hell?! WTF??!?

lol. Loves it.

Perhaps we should make little fanfic writing prompts seeing as at least a few of us here do write.

Haha *picks self up from ground* that was so good, i could imagine it happening!

Hehe, indeed. sarahvma, that sounds like a good idea... although I do hate it when people tell me what to write. Although, that's just for school. So what exactly do these "prompts" entail? /me es un poco nuevo en esta comunidad. Heh.
Anyway, here's another nice image for jenakapt... cuddle party with whipped cream and grapes.
Dear Lords, I am evil.

Anyway, here's another nice image for jenakapt... cuddle party with whipped cream and grapes.
Dear Lords, I am evil.

Yes you are, but hey who wants to be good? :devil: :lol:
Great image!

TYs. True that, true that... it never hurts to be a bit... well... really bad sometimes.
Speaking of which.
Leather. :devil:

Back