Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have to tell ya that Grissom was still in touch with Sara after GB&GL. She talked to him and let him know where she was. Later, in Grissom's Divine Comedy, the end scene was of our sexy Bugman at home with Hank, and getting a phone call from Sara.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

GSRLUVER you will be missed, but have fun in Toronto, my good friend is from there, and no PC bummer, hurry back;) and I think TPTB will leak things out that will explain all of this, and as far as him talking to LH" why not Cath, his buddy and co-worker? I feel liked when Jorja "inked a deal" remember that, and some thought it was for 1 ep. well was it? NO, so like that, this isn't what it seems to be, guaranteed, I'm a cockeyed optimist, they've got so much good history, and no one can come between their love and their future plans Billy Petersen said~

On the S/9 episodes "Sara is involved" HMMM, really what could that mean? we know and it doesn't mention what's-her-face:klingon: one ep. is going to be hard to bare, but moving on after that.. she'll be gone!

[​IMG]

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I still say if Grissom spends the night at LH's it will be for his bachelor party. I can totally see Brass trying to cheer him up after loosing Warrick by bringing him there. He will play chess and talk to LH about Sara, and that will be the end of it. TPTB are just pulling your chains saying whatever they are saying. I wasn't SF last year and they kept making it sound like Sara was going to die, remember Ausiello anyone? He was sure of it. So, even though I don't know all of what's going on in the spoiler boxes, I DO know that a whole lot of CSI fans like Gil and Sara together, and I also know that almost none of the WP fans would want his character to be so vile as to cheat on whomever he were with. I just think TPTB know that this is pretty much the last time that they can bring her back and have a scene with WP, so they want to. I can understand that. Plus this way, they can drive us all crazy all summer and build the hype until October for a huge premiere week and cary it through until sweeps with all this buildup. Can you blame them for that? I can't. I know I'm not the only one who has read Cincoflex, so maybe they are going to put LH with Brass? Anyone think of that? Maybe THAT is the further intamacy that they are referring to? Then, even though WP is gone, they can still bring back LH if they want to. AND, I don't think that the Wendy/Hodges thing is going as well as they had hoped in popularity, so this opens a door that is already out there (fanfic wise), to a new, possibly popular romance, that they can use.

OK, I am ready for my paint balls if you hate the ideas I've just expressed. You may also throw anything chocolate, but no rotten tomatoes, please.

I am still having trouble posting this. Is anyone else having problems posting on this site? I have to copy everything I type, and re post it several times. This is why my countdown isn't posted very often, I have to edit it everytime I finally get it to post.

But here goes...today's countdown, is:
    69 days, 2hours, and 28 minutes and 40 seconds

Lastly, welcome to all the newbies who have finally stopped lurking and joined our posting ranks. :D We are a fun crowd. More lurkers welcome to join too!!! It's fun and easy. Come on and say hi!! (Just remember, three lines minimum about GSR :) )

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Good ideas, Bengali.

I kinda like the Brass/LH pairing.

No way are TPTB going to turn Grissom into a sleaze. GSR is canon, Sara is coming back for multiple eps, so GSR must still be viable. Therefore, no fooling around for Grissom with LH!

Maybe Grissom goes to LH's to discuss his relationship with Sara and whether or not he should give up his job for her. It's either LH or Cath if he wants to discuss his relationship with a woman. KInda six of one and half a dozen of the other, isn't it?

Welcome to all the newbies and come on and join the fun all you lurkers.

5. Desertwind

Hey seattle where ya' been? I agree 100% he's to straight laced and to geeky, he took along time to make this commitment, is a slow deliberate methodical guy, and he'd never do that! and on your insight bengali13 wow guess you do know what's happening, have you been sneaking in and reading *spoiler* news:lol: and on the Brass/LH thingy, he can't stand her, remember when he was interogating her in "THTBATD" he was antsy and irritated by her answers, and the last scene he said "get some help":scream:

TGTBATD what was Gil doing there all night?

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm not sure what the deal with LH is regarding to GSR. i can see two scenarios. one: G/S break up and sometime along the way Grissom spends a night with Heather. two: the 'intimate' word might mean something absolutely different from what we think, something unexpecting. maybe Grissom and LH will become friends more than ever before, this time without the sex part. maybe it's Heather who will help Grissom with something. or maybe he will help with Allison. what if something happens between Grissom and Sara, and Heather will be the one to help them both? or what if Grissom and LH decide to talk about his/hers private lives or feelings without boundaries?

i don't think Grissom will be coming to Heather for his bachelors party. i mean, that would be horrible! lol. just think about it, your fiancee is going to spend his bachelors party at a house of his ex-girlfriend who he still has some feelings for. no. freakin. way.

we can't perfectly predict what is going to happen, really. we don't know much yet. we don't even know whether Grissom and Sara are still together. maybe they grew apart and decided to take a break? i mean, i understand staying positive and loyal to the ship, but we have to remember there are many possibilities that might happen.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  7. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm on a similar page, Adzix. I think it is going to be really hard to even guess how the LH thing will play out until we see how Sara's storyline goes in epi 3. (I'm going on the assumption that she's gone for awhile after that one and then returns around epi 9 or 10, but what do I know? ;))

If I had to make a guess, given the evolution of the GSR over the seasons and the promise by TPTB not to turn this into a soap opera, I sorta doubt there's a big breakup and tend to think the G/LH evening will be about revealing things about Grissom that wouldn't come out in conversations with others. OK, now I'm repeating a theory I've already shared, so I'll stop. I will say, though, that if Sara is only around in eps 1 and 3 and then not again until towards the end, I think we'll be kept in the dark a bit about what's going on with them. I mean, can you think of an easier way to draw a bunch of viewers? Keep us tuning in every week, watching the hunt for Warrick's killer unfold and waiting for any little hint about GSR? TPTB soooo have us under their thumb with these two storylines ....

I know there's been some discussion of a baby (speculation, not spoilers.) Didn't I read somewhere that WP and JF were approached about that possibility in season 7 or 8 and both vetoed it? I have no clue what the source of that report, so it may be untrue. Anybody remember it? I know for sure that JF has stated that one of her reasons for needing time off was to consider the possibility of parenthood, so whether that particular plot development occurs may have more to do with her personal situation than anything else. Just my personal musings on that one ...

Ali

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yup, i remember. i believe they both said it would be OTT to bring a baby into the show. i have to agree with them on this one, i'm still on team anti-baby.

on the other hand i remember when i was anti-marriage a while back, but after the proposal i felt ecstatic about it. so maybe i would've liked the baby if it happened. for now, though, i'm not too keen on the idea.

9. Desertwind

Lady Heather will be on ONE episode, and then POOF..gone:evil:, and I've read on other sites that Sara is with him when he visits LH, and he crashes out of weariness, not with her.. he doesn't love her, and he's a faithful straight laced guy, and took along time to make this committed to Sara, & their very much together, just because she left to take care of her own personal issues, has nothing to do with their loving each other. 9 years.. Her, "I've loved your forever" and him "She's the only one I've ever loved" that just doesn't vanish or fizzle out! because she's gone for a while:confused:and has no interest in a life long partnership with whats-her-face, especially any sexual relations with her:klingon:, and he's been in touch with Sara as Piper said, not with LH, she's not been seen or heard from now again for like two years, if he was interested in her, he would have been in touch with her, and visa versa beings on this show they both live in Las Vegas:rolleyes:what kind of friendship is it when two people don't see or get in touch with each other for eons, strange and bizzare!

Stokes finds Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots. Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated CALLS SARA, when he finds out. As the team grieves, Warrick's killer, Undersheriff McKeen is investigating the murder. [two faced scum-bag] with the team two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI, in the form of a pretty young thin Bryce Adams [Lauren Lee Smith] Sara takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas, she can no longer get into the lab, as she's no longer a PO. Sara & Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab-tech, with little success

[​IMG]

And on a baby..why not? they both love children and at their age, it seemns to follow suit, after they get married, unless they already are!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  10. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Thanks Piper, is there any other episodes (aside from GDC) mentioned of Sara after the GB&GL? What is her news/development?
    Baby in the picture is fine with me. They are getting old and i think it would be nice to have their life spend not only in csi lab but also created a HOME with each other. Not necessarily an episode with a baby (not a csi-ish) but an extension of GSR life story. Life goes on even after csi.

Btw, may i ask what is TPTB, OTT (sorry i have no idea, but i do know GSR :))

**newbie here felt very welcome and i wish to get that chocolate chip cookies prepared by bengali.
    Thanks.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

8x08 You Kill Me, 8x09 Cockroaches. i don't think we had any mentions after GDC.

TPTB - The Powers That Be
    OTT - Over The Top

maybe you're right but imo they shouldn't have any children at all. even though a Sidle/Grissom kid would be adorable ;) somehow i don't see him being a father, though i can imagine Sara as a mother. but if she gets pregnant, i'm not gonna cry ;)

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I don't mean to disagree with you Adz, (you are, naturally entitled to your opinion), but I think Gil would make a great dad. I could see him passing down his "Trigger" stuff, and getting into the dirt and collecting bugs with his son. After all, what are men, Gris included, but just very large little boys? Trust me, I have a husband and two smallish boys, and it's very hard to tell which one is the grown up most of the time :lol:

And X3, here are your cookies in welcome, but know that they are chocolate, chocolate chip cookies (as opposed to regular old chocolate chip ones). I much prefer the cookie to be chocolate, too. :)

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ well, i didn't say he wouldn't be a great dad. i agree that he would. besides Billy once gave an interesting interview where he said that Grissom is very in touch with his childhood soul and views his work through it. that he wouldn't be able to do it any other way b/c "it's all tragedy".

it's just hard to imagine. but it might be the college kid in me talking ;) boyfriends are good, but husbands and kids? god no. :p although, i have a lot of friends who got married right out of college or even during (which i'll NEVER understand.)

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Sara has shown that she is good with children, no matter what she says. She had a horrible home life as a child and I can see her wanting to have a life that includes a child.
    Grissom would be too cute as a daddy and daddy to be. :thumbsup:I can totally see him fussing over a preggers Sara and being such a good Daddy. I'd LOVE it so much.
    Billy and Jorja both nixed the baby idea LAST season, but that does not mean it couldn't happen in the future.:)

15. Desertwind

I whole heartdly agree with bengali13 and Piper on him being a daddy, in the ep. [what was the name] where that pedophile, did take the two boys, and Grissom was so upset that he got the killer headache from it, and in "Gentle Gentle" how he ran amok in the lab and shoved Greg's cart aside, and everyone was staring and wondering "what the hell is he doing" the concern about the baby, that's the closest I've ever seen to Grissom crying, when they found the dead baby:( he loves kids, and so does she, they'd both be awesome parents, and I can't imagine them growing old together without kids, it's part of they're whole persona and their whole being~

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.