Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

good lord, i hope you're okay Desert? haha computer would be my major priority too :lol: i'd die without this site...
    and i fixed the link i had a minor typo :rolleyes:
    i love all of the theory's on the Spoiler thread right now, they're great if you're doing the spoiler thing this Season,
    definately head over there (if you haven't already) :bolian:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's JorjaFoxFan I'm good, but very nervous, they're feeling after shocks in L.A. 3.8 ones, crap, I have visions of the home spliting in two and me falling in:rommie: I live on the San Andreas fault, so one of these days the big one will hit...and the site did come up.. cute, and so now your making vidoes, good job> I still don't know how:confused: back to our couple:thumbsup:

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I love that even thought TPTB are trying to f** with our minds, they aren't really shaking our core of trust with Grissom. I mean, we know that they aren't going to have sex, and they are trying to make us think he MIGHT, so that more of us watch. But we know our couple and we know that they are just blowing smoke.

Desert, I'm so glad you are ok. Hasn't anyone ever told you that if you are in an earthquake, you are not to run around, you are to get in a doorway (the biggest you can find/ or at least the sturdiest) you are much less likely to get hurt there. Also, if you have a room with a lot of windows, close those doors off, so it doesn't spray at you if it breaks.

And our countdown for those who can't pull it up elsewhere, is...
    72days, and 28 minutes :D

4. Desertwind

Good advice bengali13 I was born in Los Angeles, and I know all the drills, but when it hits you and your first instinct is to run.. anywhere, I choose to hold my PC monitor it was weaving to and fro, and things were falling everywhere, the last thing I thought of was to stand in a doorway, my luck the door would crash in on me:wtf: they're feeling after shocks and the news says this could be a prelude to the "big one" great:klingon:. I'll probaby not sleep again, I"m very nervous, as is my family, my poor little grandson was crying and so scared they live nearby. It was felt from where the epicenter was Chino Hills to San Diego:wtf:...............and your right on the ratings. fans will turn in to see what the hell happens, question ? doesn't this actress Melinda Clarke have any other offers or any thing better to do?, and Carol Mendolsohn said "we'd never see her again" right.. here's one of her and our girl from the last time she was on in the Halloween saloon parody ep.

SARA AND LH she was the only one who was really nice to her! and so understanding when he went to visit her!

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, desertwind that all sounds horrible! :( I am so thankful that I live in an area where things like earthquakes and tornados are very rare. We have been getting some pretty violent thunderstorms though. Your poor grandson! When I was little, the tiniest bit of thunder freaked me out, I can't imagine how a young child must feel during an earthquake. :(

On a more cheerful note, I have another idea for the episode involving Lady Heather:

Okay, this may not seem cheerful at first, but just wait. I think this idea explains the words "provocative" and "intimate" that have already been used. Here we go:

Okay, from the last episode she was in, we've seen that Lady Heather can have her unstable moments. I'm still thinking that her granddaughter gets kidnapped, but unbeknownst to the team, it is partly her fault. Heather recently tried to get back into her line of work and stumbled into a shady group. This group includes someone Grissom helped put into jail. When this person finds out that LH knows and is friends with Grissom, he decides to kidnap LH's granddaughter and demand that Grissom be brought to him. Grissom, being involved with the case, goes to LH's house to see how she's coping and once there, LH drugs him. Now, the drugs don't konk him out, but they do make him a little more relaxed and easy to subdue. While waiting for the bad guy, LH gets caught up in her emotions (grief, wanting comfort, etc.) that her and Grissom kiss. Bang! The police break down the door to rescue Grissom (one of the other members of the shady group rats the bad guy out who the police have already caught; granddaughter is now safe) and alas Sara is also among the group because she was so worried and sees LH and Grissom so close together. She is of course upset and storms off, but then later is informed by Brass that Grissom was drugged. Sara comes down to the station and she and Gil have a heart to heart about how Heather has always just been a friend and she is the only one he loves. :) Maybe the wedding could occur after this...

My other version is a little more simple, in that LH's granddaughter is still kidnapped and that Grissom still comes to see her, but LH, driven by fear and grief, tries to get too much "comfort" from Grissom, which he refuses to give, but he is afraid to leave her alone, so he stays and then she drugs him. Sara could then come by to see how the two are doing and see them kiss through a window, but then the same happy ending happens because Grissom was drugged into kissing LH.

Hmmm...have I put too much thought into this? :lol:

6. Desertwind

WOW, GSRLUVER that's pretty heavy duty, what an imagination! and on todays horrible EQ, the poor dog hid under the bed, and wouldn't come out, imagine how freaked out animals are during these earthquakes, I'm still scared, no earthquakes in Nevada at least while I lived there, however winds so fierce they blew everything over, and the heat brutal, and the bugs everywhere, desert cockroaches, disgusting:klingon: so I move back and we get hit with an earthquake , I need to look into insurance.. so in response~

I'm just curious where the LH's grandaughter comes into the pic? is there news on that? isn't she with the grandad? I am so not looking forward to this, on a WIKI site there's some funny comments "how do we get rid of LH" so many fun comments, like "put her under the car like Natalie did Sara, and she how she fares, wandering alone in the desert, not to well I would imagine amonst other hilarious comments

And thank's for you kind words fans it was freaky..hopefully no more for a while:(

LAS VEGAS AT NIGHT where CSI is ocassionally filmed!

7. JorjaFoxFan

aw, Desert your poor dog and Grandson, i couldn't even imagine :eek:
    i am very glad that i live in Calgary, Alberta...i dont think we've ever had a Tornado or Earth Quake, which is bad because we would all be clueless!

i like all three of those LH scenarios, i could live with those, all i know is however it all plays out Sara trusts Grissom and Grissom loves Sara. they're due to be married so i dont think she'd worry. i would like to focus on the steamy scenes we will probably be getting from TPTB :D

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Glad you're OK Desert. You know, if you get a laptop you can stand in a doorway WITH your computer.

Bengali, if you want use magenta paintballs that's OK, just call them red so they fit in with the GSR theme. O_Cat was picking up the green paintballs and I've got saffron. So...
    O_Cat has Green for Grissom
    I have Saffron for Sara, and
    Bengali has Red(magenta) for Romance.

Speaking of GSR, geekfiction on livejournal has a ficathon going off on Thursday. Both I and CSIGeekFan wrote GSR fics. There'll probably be many more, as there were something like 75 entries.
    Hmmm...
    ::countslines,yep,gotenough::

9. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Finally, I have reached the end (latest) of the post. It seems I feel a lifetime to get here.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and it is first time that I gotta read a thread from the very first page till the last one before making a post. For the obvious reason that I am shipper myself, to the last strand of my DNA I think. It’s GSR or nothing at all.
    Salute to all of you for keeping up the best of work and gotten up a long way and hopefully I could walk with you through the rest of the journey. I hope it’s never too late for me. I may not be creative to share wonderful pics/vids such as you guys but I could share the beat of your heart and your heart’s delight!

Anyway, may i say, this thread is so active that it seems everything has been said till I have nothing left to say. It’s hard to keep up. From your patience in waiting, the countdown to the premiere. Squealing in delight even for tiny scrap of news.
    I like the paint balling thing, the butterflies; fighting post to other ship, quizzes, (oh, I got 2 perfect scores on the 4 (?) tests; that 3 lines, friendly reminder from your bestfriend mods, and the geekbaby is so cute. And these what I get for sitting on too long infront of the computer, eyes get blurry, my mind spinning for lack of oxygen (no sleep), my hands are shaking and im holding on till I post this, and I mistakenly took JorjafoxFan as JorjaAnn

So, I just wanna say however, that I feel so anxious excited till I see Sara again. Nice to meet you dear csi/gsr fanatics. I am with you, keeping the faith

P.S.
    Heard the earthquake news too, I pray everybody’s safety. Take care everyone.

>> I’m going to sleep now.

10. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hello all, I am BACK and virus free. (word of advice, DON'T download any free smileys!!!!) I am feeling the major dislike for LH and I am so glad. On my GSR wiki, we are going to send emails and letters to TPTB to let them know that we are thrilled beyond words with the return of GSR but are NOT the least bit happy about the return of LH. Not that they really care, but we tend to be a vocal group!!!! LOL!
    Desert, glad you are ok, we don't have quakes in Texas, but it's HOT as H$LL here!!!! 108 yesterday! ICK!!!
    I am really thinking that
    It will be a revelation (get it) that Grissom and Sara are married and that the whole Lady Heather stuff is just to get us all hot and bothered. I said it once and I'll say it again, Grissom will not cheat on Sara and it's not as bad as we thought.
    x3nity, glad you are posting! If you are a die-hard GSR fan, be sure to check out my GSR wiki (check the link in my sig)

11. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

welcome welcome x3nity!! fellow fans are always welcome in this little hidey-hole of GSR-loveliness :D and i really enjoyed your little recap of the thread so far - very funny :lol:

desert - loads of big hugs and super powers coming your way to keep you and your family safe and secure; here's hoping nothing more hits for a reeeeally long time (like, ever).

seattle my "Grissom" green paintballs are starting to run low :( We better do a supermarket run for some more! :p

as for my two pence on the LH situation (sorry if I've already said this) - I'm just rather surprised by it in some ways; I thought that they received rather mixed reviews about TGTB&TD and for me even that episode felt like a bit of a stretch... depending on how they play it things could be good - she helps him and supports GSR - or they could leave us feeling just as irritated with TPTB for writing it and Grissom for treating Sara so badly as they did the last time. personally it took me a while to stop being mad about how much they had Grissom regress to his old 'I can't open my mouth - I'm completely incompetent as a human being!' ways wrt Sara in that epi.

I like LH's character but I felt Grissom should have brought Sara into the equation more at the end of TGTBTD.

Don't get me wrong - angst in a story is good. But angst for the sake of it - and out of 'left field' at that - is damaging to the little universe you create in a story. They pushed it to the line last time LH popped up so I'm hoping they remain true and don't push our little world out of character this time either.

Although of course, as long as GSR remains supreme at the end.... who cares??! :guffaw:

12. bobby2surf

bobby2surf Victim

Can't wait for 9th season to start....in my country the 8th will begin in September...and that is maybe.....so my friend got 8th for me so now I can keep up with you.....

As for Lh again....
    .....LH can't screw up GSR....she could have done that along time ago....when Griss stayed all night with her.....sara could've dumpped him, but she didn't.....she trusts him.....why are you scared....everything will be O.K.......true love never dies...

Peace....:thumbsup:

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I agree, bobby, about being excited for the new season to start. I think the recent press buzz has sort of diverted attention to Grissom's storylines (and I'm sure they will be great), but I'm really interested in seeing how Warrick's shooting will impact everyone and to see Sara back with the group for awhile.

I also agree with orange cat that it was frustrating to watch Grissom fail so miserably to communicate with Sara in TGTBaTD ... that epi was recently rerun on SPIKE and I felt like slapping him!

Obviously I don't know what will happen with epi 5, but I do think it could be used very cleverly as a way for Grissom to reveal things that the writers want the audience to know about Grissom without having him go totally OOC and spill his guts to a colleague.

I may be in the minority, but I do like the LH character and I think there's potential for this epi ... I guess we'll all find out together, huh?

Ali

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, all.
    I just had the silliest thought about the return of LH. Did any of you read Cincoflex's Chiaroscuro? GSR with LH as a 'therapist'.

O_Cat, where should team spoiler-free go shopping? I think we're going to need plenty of paintballs. Chicago might be good, kinda equidistant from Seattle, Jolly Olde England, and Florida. We could all go to a Cubs game and maybe see WP while we're on our shopping spree. But then again, we know where JF is going to be this Saturday. We could go shopping in LA and go see her at the Renburg.

15. JorjaFoxFan

Welcome X3nity, Glad to have you here, we've gotten alot of new people here recently!
    :bolian: it's wonderful that we're growing.
    may i ask what Country you're living in?
    it must seriously suck to have access to all these internet sites and not be there yet with airing times :cardie: i would die.
    now - i am getting this damned virus fixed so i probably will not be on for 5-6 days =( i have a feeling i'll have alot of catching up to do :p fun, fun, fun.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.